Chapter Twenty -Nine

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The engagement was a success and it was dubbed as the engagement of the year, her grandfathe went over board and it was attended by whose who in the business world.  It has been a week after the engagement and Min Ho would be leaving for Harvard and Shin Hye would be leaving for Cambridge together with her bestfriend  "Woo Bin-ah, i will entrust her with you, call me if you need anything or if something comes up" the younger guy patted his arm and gave hom a smile "don't worry hyung i will take care of her just like i use to when we were kids, i will let you know everything, don't worry." was his response to Min ho's request. 

 

Min Ho was sitting down on his bed folding his clothes, he has been packing, repacking for several hours his heart felt heavy knowing that he will be apart from the love of his life, he was staring on a blang wall he nudge from his deep thoughts when he heard a knock on his door and when he turned to looked he saw her smiling at him but with sad eyes, he walked towards her and held her hands "i thought i would see you later, you miss your fiancee that much?" she nodded and hugged him "i miss you already" she whispered. They sat on the bed and she took a small black velvety box from her pocket "i wanted to give you this" she opened the box and his eyes widened "you don't have to" he told her "i want you to wear it always, this will let other girls know that you are taken" she told him and pouted, he smiled and pinched her nose "i only have eyes for you, i love you so much." she placed the ring on his finger and she hugged him. 

 

They went to their favorite mandoo shop in Hongdae, they went to the favorite places they go to and made memories that they will cherish for the next four years "when you get to yeong-guk call me, i asked Woo Bin to look after you, if it is possible for you to stay in one house with him i would feel at ease" she wrap her arms around his waist while walking along the streets of Hongdae "don't worry oppa, i will be with Woo Bin, i am more worried about you, there are alot of temptations when you get to mi-guk" he pulled her close and hug her tightly "i love you and nothing will change that as long as i am wearing this ring around my finger my promise will still stay true"  she looked at him with teary eyes and he kissed her. 

 

Min Ho woke up early to get ready for the airport, he and Shin Hye decided to fly out of Seoul At the same time, he does not to fly out ahead and leaving her behind, so he asked Woo Bin to fly together with Shin Hye he would be comfortable knowing that she will not be flyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter