[ ☆ ] 009.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait," Bo Na stopped in midest of our walk to class and looked at me, "so you're telling me that he kissed you?" I sighed and nodded my head before starting up our walk again. "And that he asked you to stay in a back hug position?" A second nod to confirm her question.

She looked forward and gave off a huff and shook her head. "Man, is Jongin's brother full of surprises." She turned her head and grinned at me with a tint of excitement in her eyes, "And who knows, maybe you'll be my sister-in-law—if I ever end up marrying Jongin that is." My eyes rolled as I asked her to not speak of it again. And for an odd reason, I felt my face heat up of the idea of marrying Joonmyun. 

"Hey, Bomi?" I turned my head and looked to the person who uttered my name—bringing me out of my thoughts. He looked to me with a smile. "Yes?" I questioned with raised brows. Bo Na turned around to listen also. She held my arm while waiting for him to speak, "Well," he uttered, "a bunch of us are throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I turned to Bo Na and she shrugged. Kyung threw his arm over the other guy's shoulder as he grinned, "Come on, Bomi, it'll be fun." I turned back to him and smiled, "We'll see," I uttered while turning away. 

"Wow, someone's getting popular." I snorted and shook my head. "We have a few weeks left and I don't know why people want to befriend me now." With a shrug, I walked into the last class of the day—Joonmyun's.

"Bomi, can I see you after class?" I looked up to face Joonmyun standing in front of me. He stared down as his brows rose slightly with his expression. I sighed and nodded as I threw my head back onto the test. He huffed and took the final exam test from my desk. My mind replayed the night he found out Daemyun was his son. That moment where is lips traced over mine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter