[ ☆ ] 011.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" I questioned again.

"What?" Baekhyun said.

"What?" Baekbeom said. 

The three Byun sibilings were eagerly questioning one another as Joonmyun sat quiet. Our parents seemingly grinned at the thought, explaining that they spoke about it many times before they arrived here in Seoul. Placing my cup down slowly, I looked up and blinked. "Aren't you excited, honey?! You two can marry without any troubles now!" Joonmyun's mother suggested. A small, very meek, smile scattered my lips as I looked to Baekhyun. He gave me a worried look before looking away. 

"What do you say, sweetheart?" My father asked. I sighed and shook my head, "This is my choice, am I correct?" Both pairs of parents nodded their heads. My lips went thin as I looked to Daemyun then Joonmyun. Both father and son had a calm, yet collective, plastered face. With another sigh, "I'm sorry, but I would like at least a day or two—or maybe a week—to think about it." Our parents turned head to head amongst each other as I got up and bowed, turning to Joonmyun to grab Daemyun. 

"Baekhyun, I want to go home." I muttered. He nodded his head immediately and got up, throwing his napkin onto the table. "I apologize," he responded and bowed his head. Baekbeom cleared his throat and got up as well. "I apologize as well," he replied, "but I would like to enjoy my Saturday with my two siblings and nephew at home—watching a movie or playing silly games." Our parents looked to us three and sighed, giving Joonmyun's parents an apologitic smile. His parents dismissed it and smiled, "Don't worry! We'll all enjoy our meals!" Joonmyun's mother replied. Quickly, she got up and kissed Daemyun's cheeks before returning to her seat. 

Baekbeom placed the keys to his car into our mother's hand. She looked down before nodding with a smile to her children.

"They want an answer tomorrow, honey!" My mother whispered loudly into the phone. Pulling my phone away with a scrunch to my nose, my face became distorted. I wasn't looking for any type of marriage, not now. Shaking my head, I sighed and tapped the end button.

"What?!" Bo Na shouted from a distance with widen eyes. My brows furrowed as I released a loud hush sound. She looked over and gave a sheepish smile and apologized. Immediately, I lifted myself onto my feet and brought Daemyun up to bed. His tiny face glistened under the hallway light as his nanny stepped out of his room. She made a small yelp sound and stepped aside in order to help, "I got him, Bomi-ssi, you got enjoy yourself downstairs." Taking him from my arms, I smiled to her and told her how much I always appreciated her. She gave a short grinned and shooed me away until I was ready to come back up for bed.

"What's with the proposal now?" Bo Na questioned while leaning against the couch. Baekhyun sighed and looked to me with questionable eyes. "What are you going to do?" 

I followed his sigh and shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not marrying him." 

"What?" Baekbeom questioned. 

"I'm not marrying him," I repeated louder. 

"Then I guess the decision is made, but you're going to need an explanation." Baekhyun inquired while leaning back to the seating of the couch. I sighed for the nth time and blinked. "I'll just tell them I'm not looking for any type of marriage, and since he broke off the first one—I'm not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter