[ ☆ ] 008.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Momma?" Bo Na asked as I bent down, ignoring the questions being asked around me. I smiled and swiped my thumb across my baby's cheeks. He giggled and played my thumb that rested on his cheek. "Hi, baby," I whispered as he let out another giggle. I chuckled softly and pulled myself towards him for a hug—in which he didn't deny giving me. "Since when did you have and have a child?! Why didn't you tell me anything!" Bo Na shouted as Ka held her back. I stood back up with Daemyun in my arms. I looked to her and frowned, "I had no choice, Bo Na, I'm sorry." Bo Na scoffed as she nudged her arm out of Kai's grip. "No choice?! I've been your best friend for the longest time, and you didn't have the nerves to tell me that you were with child?!" 

"I couldn't even tell anyone, Bo Na. My parents didn't want anyone to know, I'm sorry!" She scoffed and turned her head away from me. "Right, blame it on your parents." She muttered as Baekhyun took the stand, "But she's not lying. Our parents gave strict permissions to not let anyone know, and that included you, Bo Na. And if you're getting upset about it, you're just showing yourself to not be a loyal best friend to her. When you had no one, she was there for you. When she had no one, you were there for her. She had to live her pregnancy life in private, barely went places, barely got to get in contact with friends—or even her closest cousin that she grew up with. So don't blame her for not telling anyone." He stated firmly as Bo Na showed signs of guilt, wanting to take back what she said. 

"I'm sorry, Bomi-ssi." I looked over to Daemyun's nanny with a soft smile. "I didn't know that Baekhyun would have guest over. I asked Beom-ssi to bring me along for you to be with him again, but this happened. It's my fault." She frowned and looked down as I smiled and shook my head, "Don't take the toll of yourself, Eunji—this was going to happen sooner or later." I smiled once more while pointing my index finger against Daemyun's stomach, tickling him in process. He let out a uncontrollable laugh. Beom-oppa smiled at me as he placed a hand over my shoulder while playing peek-a-boo with Daemyun. 

"How old is he?" Bo Na asked calming while coming over to take a closer look at him. "He recently just turned three," I stated as I went on explaining why I wasn't at school for about week alongside of Baekhyun. A smile plastered her face as she reached over to Daemyun—who hid his face within my shoulder. I tickled him softly as I nudged him towards Bo Na, "go to aunty Bo Na." He tilted his head in the direction of Bo Na and blinked. He pulled his body off of me and reached towards Bo Na. She smiled and held him, cooing him in her arms. 

"Who's his father?" Luhan asked; the exact question I was waiting for.I turned to look at him with one arm tucked under my chest while the other sat above it allowng me to bite my finger. Baekhyun raised his brows and cleared his throat as his hand flew to the back of his head while moving away. I frowned while looking at him. I let out a cough before turning to Kai and Sehun—who played Daemyun's little fingers. They seem to get along perfectly fine. I then looked to Beom-oppa who nodded with a smile. 

I turned back to Kai and uttered his name. He looked up with raised brows and a smile plastered on his face. "That's," I spoke, "that's your biological nephew." I waited for a reaction or response from him and all I got was him falling to the ground with a thud—and that confirmed that he knew who the father was. Within seconds, I turned back to Luhan and smiled. "I hope that answered your question." 

I went forth and grabbed Daemyun from Bo Na. "Baby, did you meet da-da yet?" Daemyun turned his head and placed his tiny hands to my cheek, squishing them together before shaking his head. "Da-da?" he questioned. He was learning his words quicker than I would've thought. I smiled and trailed my eyes to Joonmyun who recently just walked back from the kitchen with Chanyeol. I assume he did hear the arguement between Bo Na and I plus Baekhyun's lecture because he was beside Eunji when I stated to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter