[ ☆ ] 005.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone," my eyes trailed up to the beautiful waterfall that I have missed for years, "welcome to Jeongbang Falls." Beom-oppa mentioned as I collapsed my hands together and turned to everyone with a smile. "Jeongbang Falls here is the only waterfall in Asia that falls directly into the ocean." From the corner of my eye, I can tell that Luhan was clinging to Sehun due to the height of the water falling above. Baekhyun sighed in relief, a smile spreading across his face as he sat down and dipped his feet into the water. 

"The writing on the wall of the waterfall here is said that, there is an inscription written “Seobulgwacha”.  Which refers to Seobul passing by this place." Beom-oppa spoke as I came beside him and continued on, "Seobul was a servant of the Chinese Emperor Jin, who was ordered by the Emperor to find the substance that would make him immortal. Seogwipo is also said to have gotten its name to mean Seobul headed back west." I finished off, crossing my arms while watching the water fall into the ocean peacefully. 

"Gee, Bobo-bear," Bo Na called out while struggling to come pass a few rocks, "you sure know a lot about this place." I turned to her with a smile. 

"Of course I do, this is our second home after all." 

"Well, excluding out birthplace, Bucheon." Baekhyun added as he stood back up, stating how the water was a bit too cold. I sighed and collapsed my hands to my side as I began walking on to sidewalk towards the waterfall. A smile crept onto my face, taking in the beautiful scenery of Jeongbang. Without noticing, I tripped over a rock that wasn't so small and let out a yelp, ready to fall into the water. However, I felt my body stop. My squinted closed eyes began opening slowly. My head turned to the water before turning back allowing my eyes to widen. 

My eyes were in contact with Joonmyun's as his hands were wrapped around my body. 

He was the reason why I didn't fall in. 

Neither of us broke eye contact for another five minutes which allowed to remember how much I missed his dark orbed eyes that sparkled when it wanted to. 

"You know," he cleared his throat and let go of me, "you should really watch where you're going." He clarified sticking his hands into his pocket. I shook my head to the right and nodded, "Right, thank you," I uttered, "for helping me." Walking away from him, I walked closer to the waterfall absorbing the wonderful refreshing air. 

"Bomi-ah!" My head shot back to the others as my brows raised, looking to Baekbeom. "Yes?" I shout back, making my way towards them. 

He walked closer to me and threw his arm around my shoulder, his hand right hand resting his pocket. "Baekhyun wants to go to Loveland." My eyes widen as my head turned to Baekhyun. "Ew!" I covered my eyes and shook my head. 

"We are not going there!" I shouted allowing everyone to look at me weirdly. Baekhyun turned his head to me with a frown, "Why not? It's vacation, and you'll never know when we might come back!" I gave him a good glare before shaking my head. 

"Andwaeyo! It's based theme is !" Baekhyun huffed and cupped his hips before pointing a finger at me, "You got to choose places to go! How come I can't choose a place?!" Beom-oppa lifted his hand between us two with a sigh. "That's enough you two. Baekhyun, she's the baby of our family, she can make the decisions and chooses of where we can go. And Bomi is right, the place is -themed."

He sighed while I folded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter