[ ☆ ] 013.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: I am going to fast forward about 2 years to where Bomi has moved
to China for work. I hope you all don't kill me entirely ;; And also, there will 
be a slight jump as well. ;;

"And that concludes today's staff meeting," I say with a smile, closing the large binder of information provided to me by Luhan's father. "I hope everyone will fall through with the new change. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me. You're all free to go now." As the staff of the started to round out of the conference room. A few stayed back to ask questions as I smiled, giving them significant answers. 

Soon after, I followed them out and headed to my office. A sigh escaped my lips as I entered the comfort of my office. My feet shuffled towards the my chair and plopping myself down onto the seat. While my thoughts settled in and consumed me.

I can remember the day so well; the day I told him I was moving to China to work for Luhan's family. The hurt expression was something that I couldn't bare. It's been over two years, and I haven't seen Joonmyun within the years. Occasionally, Baekhyun would video call, and I would get to see the familiar faces every now and then but Joonmyun's. On the bright side, I grew up a year and matured over the year. It was a nice feeling, to be a bit more mature.

"What are you thinking of?" The soft, angelic voice boomed through my ears as I looked up with my palm being a resting place for my cheek. A gentle smile was offered to the man as he sat down beside me. "Nothing," I mention to him. The pen resting between my fingers dropped along with my hand. "I just miss home." He sighed and gave a smile, patting my back softly. His pale complexion and his baby-like face was a bit soothing, but a bit more pale than an average person's complexion—namely Baekhyun's. "I miss Seoul too, Mi, but we have to make sure that things run smoothly here.

He had a point, he always did. "Thanks, Lu. Honestly, I love being able to get a taste of China, but I don't really feel comfortable being so far away from home, you know?" He nodded with a chuckle as my office door cracked open. Seeing almost a mirror, the figure smiled to me and Luhan. "What are you two up to?" The calm and soothing voice of Luhan's mother boomed through as she stepped in. She has always treated me like her daughter, and it was a lovely feeling. She always explained that Luhan, being the only child he is, was no fun because she wanted at least one girl to dress up. 

But the rules in China was still in use during the time of our birth years. 

Even though I didn't major in management, I have the absolute credentials for management but also a degree in nursing/recreational therapist. Funny how a bachelor's degree can do so much for you. Either way, the pay is good and it is nice to see all the patients who reside within the hospital and those who come and go. 

"We were talking about Seoul, mom."  She smiled and closed the door behind her as I returned her heart-felt smile. "What brings you here, mom?" I question while leaning towards the desk, my arms resting on it while my fingers fiddled with a pen. My Mandarin was very good, as his mother once commented on. Seeing how I hang around Luhan and Yixing a lot, and how I took Mandarin in college.. I knew enough.  "I'm just checking on you! You've been working all day, and dad wanted me to come talk to you about some business amongst you two." 

I gave Luhan a look and nodded. It was also nice to have him here since the university was on break at the moment, and the baby-faced deer thought it would be a pleasure to come back to Beijing and help out his parents. And me, of course. 

"How about we go out for lunch?" I smiled and nodded to the fair woman. She and Luhan look so much alike, I can see where Luhan's personality in wanting to give back came from. He's following in his mother's footsteps. "Let's go then," he mentioned as he raised from my desk, grabbing phone on the coffee table.

"So," Luhan uttered as he looked to his mother with a smile. It seems as though, he already knows what his father wanted his mother to meet with me about. Their family is one loving family, and I'm starting to grow attached to them. "should we get down to business?" He asked, looking to his mother who smiled brightly. She placed her knife and fork onto her plate and stared to me with that bright smile.

"Well," she mumbled, dragging the word a bit, "papa and I thought that, because Bomi has done a really good job with the hospital here, we should send you back to Seoul!" My eyes widened to her words. What?

"We're opening a hospital down in Seoul, and thought it best that we send our top management persona to manage over there. Construction and everything has been done and over with. We just need a staff and a head executive." Luhan smiled, pointing his finger at me. A grin soon spreading his lips. "You'll get to be closer to family, and you don't have to travel back and forth." He nodded with a satisfied grin. I gawked at the mother and son. They were definitely identical in every way. 

Luhan is a momma's boy. 

But I couldn't blame him. Daemyun is a momma's boy since he lives with me. Every now and then, he would ask for Joonmyun but he understood well for a five year-old that his mother needed a job to provide for him. He was learning Mandarin from Luhan, but his Korean is very much stronger. 

"What do you think, baobei?" Luhan questioned with his all-knowing smile.

I was speechless, really. 

"I—" I couldn't say anything else. I'm overwhelmed at the sudden proposal. "Tell me you'll take the job and be the head executive of the hospital, Mi." 

I chuckled and nodded swiftly, earning a loud cheer from the mother and son. I'm going home, and most of all. I'm becoming the head executive of Lu's hospital. "Look at where you stand, Mi. Just two years ago, you graduated with a bachelor's degree and got your first job with us here in Beijing—you're more successful than an average recently graduated college student." Luhan mentioned. I laughed and nodded to his comment. 

"When is the grand opening?" 

"A few months from now! So get ready, pack, and hopefully we should be ready to fly out to Seoul with all your things." 

I nodded slowly, even though I don't have much except for all of my clothes, Daemyun's things, and furniture. 

"Did you get everything?" Luhan questioned. I nodded as Yixing, who decided it be nice to come help, took the boxes away from me. He smiled and took the boxes into the apartment. "It feels so nice to be back at home." Yixing chuckled and nodded. He placed the boxes down in the kitchen while unloading the boxes. "You didn't really miss much within the two years—besides Joonmyun. He didn't resign, he still at the university." My hands halted from unloading pictures as I turned back to him. 

"What?" 

He nodded and smiled, "He still works with the university." 

"That's nic—" 

"More furniture coming through!" Luhan shouted as he came in with one of the movers, bringing in the new bedstand I ordered a few days back. I chuckled at the face Luhan made with his struggle of carrying the heavy stand on one side. Yixing laughed as he made his way towards them, lifting the bed stand in the middle. Placing the picture frame down, I cupped my hips and stared at them trying to enter the room. "What would I do without my two dorks?" I question with a chuckle. Luhan turned his head and glared, earning another chuckle from me.

Within the hour, everyone was done and completely done with moving everything around. I smild at the movers, who came to help, as Yixing walked them out.

"I'm exhausted—you make me exhausted, Mi." I shook my head and laughed at Luhan's complaints. After several hours of decorating and placing things where it needs to go, we finished and the apartment was now mine to call. I know I should have done it when I fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter