[ ☆ ] 007.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations, Miss. Byun. It's a boy." My eyes trailed down to the doctor as I smiled before looking towards my mother. She gave my hand a light squeeze with a warm smile and tears spilling down the corners of her eyes. The nurse took my baby and walked away to get him washed up as my eyes fell into a desperate trans. 

 

"The princess is awake," my father sang as I gave of a meek grunt before looking around realizing that my whole family was surrounding me. I looked around and panicked, shooting up with endless pain to the abdomen. "Where's my baby?" And that's when I realized that Beom-oppa was missing from the picture until his body walked through the open door. "Here he is," I looked towards the door with a bright smile. The bundle of joy was cradled closely in oppa's arms. He walked over and smiled, placing the child in my arms.

"What are you going to name him?" I looked to Baekhyun—who smiled and swiped his finger acoess the child's cheek. I hummed and looked up towards the ceiling . "Kim Daemyun," I nodded while returning my attention to Daemyun's cute little face. "Kim?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded again. "It's something that he, at least, has of his father." I replied with a short huff.

"Byun Bomi!" I blinked and snapped out from my little remembrance. The eyes of every student stared at me as I huffed and threw my attention to Joonmyun. "Yeah?" He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Section four of paragraph six, why is it important to carry objects away from the body?" I gave off a sigh and crossed my arms, leaning back against the chair. "Well," I uttered while tilting my head, "to avoid injuries to your own body—bend at the knees and avoid bending your back. If an object or person is too heavy to carry, ask for help."

He nodded his head as he was about to ask another question. Sadly, the bell for the dismissal rang. I grinned towards his direction and got up with my things in hand. "Oh my goodness, Bomi, it's almost summer!" Bo Na shouted as she hopped up and down. Kai threw his arm over her shoulder and held her close as I chuckled. "And our graduation!" Sehun added, "We're about to earn our bachelor's, isn't this exciting or what?" I smiled in agreement thinking about the jobs I could with a bachelor's degree. "Let's save the excitement for later and go out for some food!" Kai exclaimed while rubbing his stomach with a sour expression.

Laughter filled the air has we joked with each other at best. My mouth opened as I watched Bo Na feed Kai ice cream that evidently went up his nose. I looked to Sehun as his eyes showed their famous moon crescents. "You guys are mean, es

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter