[ ☆ ] 015.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's so nice to finally meet you," I inquired, looking to Luhan and his now girlfriend. It is always funny how he waited so long to ask her out, make her be able agree to him. She smiled and nodded her head, looking to Luhan every once and awhile. She felt out of place like she doesn't know anyone here; however, she's met Jongin, Sehun, and heck, even Baekhyun. I just never found the time to greet anyone, or matter of fact meet anyone because of how busy the hospital has been lately. 

"It's a pleasure to meet the one and only Bomi. Luhan's told me so much about you." My brows rose as I looked over to Luhan. He grinned and shrugged—oh, how I want to punch his smile off of his face.

"Welcome to Jeju, Jaelyn. Make yourself feel at home, okay?" Baekhyun added as he smiled before going off to greet our brother. I smiled and nodded, following him with Daemyun holding my hand while his other holding Joonmyun's. I smiled to Joonmyun as he smiled back to me. It feels like so long since I have been able to be myself, and enjoy life. Yes, I might have hated him for always ignoring me because of his job, but now that I have grown, I don't have an grudges against him. 

"Look at the lovely little family!" Jongin squealed, throwing his arm over my shoulder. I scrunched my nose, turning my head to him with a disgusted face. "When are you and Bo Na going to have kids, huh?" I questioned teasingly while nudging his side. He turned a different color, allowing me to laugh. His free hand covered his left cheek as he turned his head back to me. "After I propose to her, of course! I mean, we only dated for two and a half years. No rush." He mentioned. My mouth dropped as my elbow nudged him harder. "Two and a half years is nothing?! Bo Na loves you, dude. She imagined a life with you and wondered what it would be like to start a family with you, but you said there's no rush.. Then sure, okay."

Jongin gave me a short look before shrugging with a grin, which tells me that he has something up his sleeves, or something. Joonmyun laughed and shook his head. "It'll hit him when he's ready." He mentioned. Shrugging, I pursed my lips and stood in front of Baekbeom-oppa. A smile plastered my lips as I greeted him before giving him a big hug. "It's so nice to see you after so long, sis." I chuckled and nodded. "I'm not immature anymore, if you're wondering, oppa. Even though I never was." He gave me a stare and rolled his eyes, allowing me to chuckle. 

"Welcome to back to Jeju, everyone!" Baekbeom greeted everyone as Baekhyun brought his things in with Joonmyun helping with mine and his things. "Omo, omo! Is my baby here already?" A smile plastered my lips once more as Daemyun tugged himself out of my grasp and ran to his grandmother. "Hi, grandma!" He hollered as I approached her. "Hi, mommy, I missed you." 

"I missed you too, baby! And I missed you, you cutie patootie!" She cooed, pinching my son's cheeks with a smile. He chuckled and patted his grandmother's hand for her to stop. She stopped herself and turned to me, embracing me in a tight hug. 

"Welcome home, honey."

"Did you know Baekhyun asked his crush out?" I mentioned, gripping my free hand to our intertwined fingers while looking up to Joonmyun with a smile. His brows rose as he looked up from the sand beneath our feets. 

"Did he really?" He questioned in return, a laugh escaping his lips. "It's about damn time." A chuckle vibrated through my lips as I nodded in agreem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter