[ ☆ ] 010.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, mommy." I greeted our mother with a hug as I turned to our father as he held his arms out wide. I smiled and bounced towards him and hugged him, "Hi, daddy." I greeted as he rocked me from side to side. It was a good feeling. It was like I was back to being a little girl again. "It's nice to see you again, sweetheart." I smiled once more and nodded as I pulled away from him. The two greeted their grandson as I stood back, leaning against Beom-oppa. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder while watching as well.

"Dear," our mother looked towards the three of us and questioned, "did you three have plans today?" Her feeble voice matched her meek figure. Her eyes were widen big—exactly like Beom-oppa's—and round. I exchanged glances with Baekhyun and Beom-oppa. We shook our heads. 

Having decided to go out to that party last night, my head still swirled like a whirlpool. I returned home with Bo Na tipsy, but enough to cause a hangover. There was no way I was going to go until Joonmyun had laid out his silence, clarifying that he wanted to be nothing more than friends who shared a child. Giving off a sigh, I looked at Daemyun as he grabbed my right index finger. I smiled while swiping his cheek and going back to leaning on Beom-oppa.

"Oh, goody!" She exclaimed, "We are all going out to dinner. There are some people we are to meet." My brows furrowed closely together as that explained their sudden appearance. There was no way we could turn it down because knowing our mother, she can be sweet as a pea but once it comes to something important, she's strict as a tiger. "Get ready by six," she hummed before departing upstairs, "and wear something formal!" 

"I don't understand why we have to come," Baekhyun complained as I shrugged. Our parents have entrusted themselves with Beom-oppa, and rode with him as I rode with Baekhyun and baby Daemyun. "But you know we can never complain to her about it. She's like...a lion when we disagree." He sighed and nodded his head, knowing very well it was clear. 

With another sigh, Baekhyun parallel parked aside the curb. The restaurant that our parents was meeting at was an Italian restaurant, Paolodemaria, assumingly good for its dessert. My body stepped out as my heels clinked against the pavement. My head lifted up to stare at the sign as Baekhyun ran around the other side, opening the door to get Daemyun out. He pulled him out of his car seat and his diaper bag, filled with extra clothes and baby pull-ups. Baekhyun explained that he would carry his nephew, if I only took the the diaper bag. Shrugging, he stepped onto the pavement as I closed the door for him. Having his keys in hand, I locked the door and scurried to catch up with him and Daemyun. 

"Are we all ready?" Our mother asked. We all nodded with a content sigh allowing her to make a disbelief face while slapping the closest arm in reach—Beom-oppa's. "Don't be like that! You'll enjoy it, I promise." Rolling my eyes, I followed the three with Baekhyun beside me. As they walked in first, they were greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter