[ ☆ ] 006.

Love, Love, Hate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myunie," I turned to him with a smile on my face as we walked down the amusement park together, "I love you. You know that, right?" My body stopped in front of his as the giant teddy bear he won for me stood in between us. He smiled and nodded his head a few times, his arms wrapping around the teddy bear and me, "I know you do, and I love you too, Bo-bear." I gave him a larger smile and kissing his cheek. He released me from his grip as he grabbed ahold of my hand with a sincere smile. "Let's go home." He ushered. I nodded and followed beside him. 

I stopped and blinked. Joonmyun looked to me with a confused look, "What's wrong, babe?" I looked to him and rubbed my stomach, "I'm hungry. Myunie, let's go get something to eat." He chuckled to my pout and poked my nose with a smile. He nodded and tightened his grip around my hand while nodding, "Let's go get you something to eat then." I smiled and cheered in success. 

When I really thought we were infinite, we really weren't. Our love was a misfortune, like a one-sided love. I was 18 and he was 20 when we, or he, broke it off with me. I spent 2 years away from society, isolating myself away here in Jeju. My thoughts were wrapped around Joonmyun as I walked up closer to my bed, sitting myself down with my eyes wandering around my room before stopping. I let out a sigh as my eyes were set to the scrapbook sitting under my television stand. My hand reached for it as I opened it slowly. My hand casually flipping through the book, little tears dripping from my eyes. My hands rubbing against a particular picture with a little smile. 

"Honey," my mother sat down beside me, rubbing her hands against my arm vertically, "stay here as long as you need. Don't rush yourself to start college." I looked to her with a smile. I knew that I could enroll for a college here and finish off some of my years here and continue off in Seoul afterwards. She looked down and looked up, "I'm here with you in every step." 

My father and Beom-oppa walked in with a smile, "We'll always be here for our little girl. Every word spoken in this house will never leave this place." I revealed a smile and nodded as my family excused themselves to get dinner ready. Once the door closed, I sat on my bed quietly deep in thought. My hand rested on my stomach as I looked down. 

"Baby," my voice cracking as I cleared my throat before speaking again, "even though daddy isn't in your life, you know mommy will give you the life you want and need." I looked up from my stomach while rubbing my thumb in circular motion. "Mommy will never abandon you. Mommy will give you the perfect life." My body laid down onto the bed while my eyes wandered onto the ceiling, my hand still resting on my stomach. 

"I won't leave you, baby."

Multiple tears dripped from my eyes as my shoulder rised and lowered. My tears landing on the scrapbook, on the picture sitting in the book; my baby. A knock on the door caused me to whip my head and wipe away my tears before getting up and walking to open the door. "Mimi-dongsaeng~" the door revealed Beom-oppa and Baekhyun. I looked up to them and smiled weakly, wiping my face once more. They gave me a look before letting themselves in. I closed the door and locked it. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Baekhyun asked while gripping my shoulders, his eyes showing sympathy and and curiosity. 

Beom-oppa walked in further, his eyes landing on the scrapbook on the floor. He bent down and looked with the same eyes Baekhyun had given me. "Oh, Bomi." he worded, walking to me with widen arms. I began whimpering again with my shoulders lifting and lowering again. Baekhyun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter