13

Lock

"I never thought that you'd want to go to college, oppa," SoRa teased as she closed the door. SeungHyun followed suit and locked the car. He went over to SoRa and held her hand.

"I 100% agree," he replied, making SoRa laugh.

The two of them walked through the parking lot of SoRa's college while grabbing so much attention. Boys were surprised to see her with a guy, and girls were more shocked at SeungHyun's handsomeness. They stopped their feet to have the slightest second of a glance. Even some teachers stopped at the surprise visit of SeungHyun. SoRa kept her head down the whole time they walked.

When the two of them got in the building and reached a quiet end of a hallway, SeungHyun looked into SoRa's face. He then burst out in laughter.

"SoRa ya, you look like a tomato!" he joked. Seeing this, SoRa blushed even more and looked away.

"Eyy, don't be like that," SeungHyun said as he carefully turned her face around. "You're adorable," he said, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm going to be late to class..." SoRa shyly said. SeungHyun nodded and pulled out his phone to type a text.

He showed the screen to her. "I'll meet you at the cafeteria." SoRa nodded, finally relaxed and smiling.

 

"YoungBae sshi!!" SeungHyun called, standing up. YoungBae smiled and walked over to the table. "I'm sorry to call you out all of a sudden," SeungHyun apologized.

"It's fine. I had nothing to do anyway," YoungBae assured with another smile. He ordered a cup of coffee, and turned to SeungHyun. "Is anything wrong? You usually don't call me out like this," he said.

"Yeah, that's..." SeungHyun nervously spoke. He took a sip of his coffee and exhaled. Then he looked at YoungBae. "I've been looking into many things lately, and one of them is about disabled people. And, I might know why SoRa sshi turned deaf," he explained. YoungBae's eyebrows twitched. "I think it's out of stress. It's the most commonly known reason."

"Stress, huh..." YoungBae sighed. A waitress came and put his order down in front of him. Without saying thanks you, he took a sip. The waitress walked away, leaving the two men in a serious atmosphere.

"The thing I don't know, is what caused her stress," SeungHyun said. YoungBae nodded.

Silence fell upon their table as their minds spun at full speed. They thought over their discussions with SoRa, and everything they saw when she was at work. A few minutes later, YoungBae snapped out of his thought.

"Could it possibly be the employees...." he spoke quietly. SeungHyun looked up with wide open eyes. He shook his head sideways in denial, but something told them that that could be right.

"It might not just be at work," SeungHyun said. YoungBae raised an eyebrow. "It might have happened at school as well. You know how people are. If the older employees were like that, it's not a surprise if the younger college students were like that too," he explained.

"We have to let SeungHyun sshi know," YoungBae said and stood up.

 

"Hyung, are you late, AGAIN??" DaeSung complained over the phone. SeungHyun chuckled.

"Kind of. I got the morning off, so I'll meet you in the afternoon. Why, do you miss me, dongsaeng?" SeungHyun joked. He could hear his dongsaeng make puking sounds. He laughed.

A few moments later, DaeSung said, "Oh yea, someone called Dong YoungBae came by few minutes ago. He was looking for you."

"YoungBae sshi?" SeungHyun raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, he grew afraid. He had barely talked to YoungBae before. And the last time they talked, it was about the employees at the office building mistreating SoRa.

"What did he say?!" SeungHyun nearly yelled.

"He said he wanted to talk to you about SoRa noona's work..." DaeSung told him, clearly scared. "Hyung, are you ok? Did something happen at noona's work?" he asked.

"I don't know...." SeungHyun answered weakly. "Thanks, DaeSung," he said and hung up.

 


Hey~~~~~

I haven't updated in ages, I am so sorry........ Why is school so..... *sigh*

How's everyone doing?? Is anyone still reading this? lol

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^