008

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun POV
 
I was so immersed in my thoughts, when I felt a strong blow. I looked the other way when I saw Suho fighting someone near the cafeteria, looked very serious. For me and others, we went to see what was happening. 

When we saw Suho clenched his teeth and fists, someone angrily looked at him. I looked where Suho was looking at then I met Luhan's glare, he was clenching his fists too.
 
"Luhan-shi." I said inadvertently.
 
Suddenly his eyes softened and looked at me affectionately, he said:
 
"Seohyun..."
 
When he said my name, my heart jumped. I missed his voice and the way in which he said my name.
 
"Luhan..."
 
We were both not looking at us, when someone took my hand.
 
"Enough Suho is better leave. This place was flooded and smelly, we can get a better place. Let's Seohyun."
 
It was Taeyeon unnie, she dragged me out of the cafeteria.
 
End of POV
 
 
Kyungsoo POV
 
When Taeyeon took Seohyun and came out the cafeteria, Luhan tried to go after her. But he was stopped by a girl.
 
"Oppa, they're gone. It's best enjoyed now."
 
Luhan kept looking Seohyun through the window, she was apparently arguing with Taeyeon.
 
It was then that Chen approached Luhan and said.
 
"Luhan I like you. But if you keep doing this, you shall bring to Seohyun in a lot of trouble with their unnies and friends. I don't mind to be friends, but apparently others will want away from Seohyun, you better forget to Seohyun."
 
Chen patted his back and went, me and Kris followed him. But when we passed Luhan, Kris said something that left me puzzled.
 
"You should propose another bet."
 
For Kris said that to Luhan, 'a bet' that is speaking. Kris and Seohyun are hiding something, I must find out.
 
End of POV
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
I want Seohyun has a good man at her side. Luhan isn't that guy, he isn't up to Seohyun. She deserves better.
 
Sunny, Hyoyeon support me with what I'm doing. It seems that Suho and others too, the ones who seem confused my behavior and don't accept are Jessica Chen, Kyungsoo and Kris apparently but I don't care.
 
It's all for the good of Seohyun and her future.
 
End of POV
 
 
That day was the longest day of Seohyun, she had managed to see Luhan after so long, almost a month since they separated. After the incident her cellphone, she could not call him. She wanted to go to his house sneaking from their unnies, but the day she decided to go, Taeyeon came to invite her to eat. So on all unnies came every day, it was almost impossible to go to Luhan's house.
 
Now after a month, she saw him twice. The first time she could not say anything, because she was with Kris that they're relationship was over. She would not hurt if she ran to go into the arms of Luhan, but she didn't nothing.
 
The second time, she can't do anything when her friends humiliated him. She wanted to help him, but she could not challenge because she was respect and obedience to her unnies. She wanted to see him again to clarify everything with him, but since that day their unnies never left her alone. They accompanied her everywhere even to the bathroom. They didn't leave her alone, she was very tired of all this. She just wanted to see again Luhan, no matter from afar.
 
 
At Karaoke
 
Seohyun, Kris, Suho, Seulgi, Taeyeon, Baekhyun were in the karaoke room all seemed partner.
 
Seokris-SuUlgi-BaekYeon. All were nice couples, in the last week, Suho met a girl recently. Her name was Seulgi. She was part of the school to which all attended, this was her first year in high school as Seohyun, they soon would be co-class.
 
Suho apparently had a strong impression of her, so he asked her out and she accepted. Apparently it was a love at first sight.
 
They sang excitedly though sometimes off-tune but still it was a lot of fun, until they began to sing a duet.
 
Seohyun and Kris sang "I got a boy". Kris was with a sense of style while Seohyun tried to sing even though she wanted to laugh as could be, the moves towards Kris were really funny.
 
Then it was the turn of Seulgi with Suho, they sang "Angel". Suho sang with such feelings for her and Seulgi tried not to blush. Kris recorded this with his phone, then he teased or blackmailed Suho.
 
Baekhyun and Taeyeon were the odd couple. They sang T-ara's "Don't Leave". Their voices were harmonious. Really they formed a perfect duo, but Taeyeon realized that while singing all the time, Baekhyun had his eyes on Seohyun. She was angry.
 
Seohyum had to go to get some water and Kris offered to accompany her, but she refused, said she would be back soon.
 
She went out and bought some water, she slowly climbed the stairs. Suddenly She bumped into someone and pured her water on that person. She quickly tried to dry it and apologize.
 
"Sorry, I did not mean to."
 
"You think that an apology is enough?"
 
She heard the person's voice then she saw the person.
 
"Luhan... shi."
 
He looked at her. "Seohyun... It's you?"
 
They looked at each other, their eyes seemed to say how much they missed each other. But they were interrupted by someone who went to Luhan and hugged him.
 
"Oppa... forgive me. I'm not mean to make you angry. You forgive me, right?"
 
Seohyun felt like numerous daggers in her heart, she looked confused when someone hugged her around the waist.
 
"Seohyun, you said you don't take so long."
 
Seohyun saw it was Kris.
 
"Don't worry oppa, I'm here. Now we get back."
 
Seohyun took his hand and led him to the the place while Luhan saw them with watchful eyes and clenched his fists. He pushed that girl...
 
"Why did you do that why?"
 
"Oppa, you know I've loved since we were in first grade. I just want you to be mine."
 
"Stupid, stupid! I don't understand that this was a planned deceived, you made Seohyun misunderstood, I hate you!"
 
"Tell me the girl who was here a moment ago is Seohyun?"
 
"Yes, she's the only woman I love, now because of you, she disappointed in me."
 
"Oppa..."
 
"Goodbye."
 
 
Hours later, in an alley.
 
"She saw the..."
 
"Of course, I did everything you told me, Taeyeon."
 
"Just don't tell my name. Here's the money for what you did today."
 
"No, you know I don't do it for money. I really like Luhan oppa."
 
"Take it and buy clothes to like you for Luhan."
 
"It's okay."
 
The girl walked away.
 
"Idiot, I'm using you and I want to end Luhan and Seohyun. Luhan hate yourself."
 
Taeyeon was rich, money was not a problem for her.
 
 
 
Seohyun sat in a corner of her room, she had her face buried between her knees, for some reason she felt...
 
 
Seohyun POV
 
I can't be quiet, since I saw that girl and Luhan in karaoke. Really he is dating another girl? That was obvious because he is a ert and got another girlfriend easily. But why this affects me? Why my heart is sad...
 
End of POV
 
 
A week before Christmas
 
Seohyun was in bed, thinking many things. She had not left the house in weeks. She did not feel like anything to do. When someone knocked on her door, she slowly opened the door. When she opened it, she saw a floral arrangement, it was beautiful. There was no one and just found a card that read:
 
"I hope you like these beautiful roses. Of course not as beautiful as you. The roses will brighten your day, I hope to draw a smile on your lips. I look to you to attend this beach on Christmas.
 
Atte: Wu Yi Fan
 
 
"Kris, you are so cheesy."
 
She lifted the flower arrangement and put it on a table, she looked at it and smiled.
 
'Love really changes a person.'
 
She thought, when she heard the sound of the knocking again. She was opening the door to meet her Jessica unnie at the door.
 
"Unnie what are you doing here?"
 
"Seobaby, I have come to visit."
 
They sat on the couch to talk.
 
"Seohyun, you really don't want the present Taeyeon gave you the puppet?"
 
"Unnie, I don't want to raise any puppet."
 
"Seohyun, you have been hiding everyone what is it? Tell me."
 
"Unnie..."
 
"Seohyun, really you don't want to have around Luhan?"
 
"Unnie.... me..."
 
"You really want away from him, forever?"
 
"I... I can no longer trust him after everything that happened in these last days."
 
"Seohyun, if you have bothered him, talk to him or ask for an explanation."
 
"Unnie, I saw enough."
 
 
It was a sunny day, Seohyun walked on the path that used to go with Luhan. She walked quietly when she heard some laughter in the path. She wanted to know the least the noise from someone so she came to the place. She walked slowly and saw Luhan smiling with another girl. She felt her heart was breaking, she ran to not see this terrible scene.
 
 
"Seohyun don't think that. You're assuming too. Maybe they were just friends."
 
"No unnie, she must be his new girlfriend or something."
 
"Seohyun..."
 
"Unnie, I don't wanna talk about this. The chapter of Luhan is closed."
 
"Seohyun..."
 
"Unnie talk about something else. How about the festival there will be for Christmas on the beach."
 
"Seo... baby."
 
..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter