010 UPDATE

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LAST CHAPTERS

"Yah...... Luhan!" Seohyun cry.
 
Luhan was about to kiss her, someone knocked on the door. That was the excuse to push him out of her, she ran to the door. When she opened the door, she saw smiling Irene.
 
"Seohyun, how are you? Do you feel comfortable in the house of my grandmother?" Irene ask insistently.
 
"I... I'm fine..." Without noticing Luhan, Seohyun began to make gestures to Irene.
 
"Please save me from Luhan."
 
Iren understood Seohyun's gestures then she said loudly, so Luhan could hear.
 
"Seohyun, my grandmother told you to accompany me to the people. To buy some things for dinner."
 
Seohyun, took a deep breath and replied.
 
"Okay, let's go Irene."
 
Seohyun closed the door, leaving an unstable Luhan. He growled in anger, his sister had interrupted when he was about to kiss her again. Seohyun's lips that he has not had kissed. Now his girlfriend would be perhaps all afternoon outside the house. Luhan would be alone all afternoon and he thought that this vacation would pass along, he made her his beautiful bride.
 
 
Seohyun and Irene were walking toward the city. They kept a very funny conversation, talking about fashion and cute boys. Seohyun only followed her conversation.
 
 
Seohyun POV
 
Irene is a very dreamy child. She still believe that there are Prince Charming. She has not yet seen how hard life is. Irene is not much different from Luhan, the two always see the funny side of life, but sometimes they seem to be living in a fantasy world.
 
We walked to the small coastal town and reached the small port. They sold fish and some people greeted Irene. They seemed to know very well here. It seemed that Luhan's family is really, really famous in this small town. Though there was a small town, it was very nice and had very good people.
 
 
Irene POV
 
Talking with Seohyun, I realized that she has very mature thoughts for her age. She is always seeing the cruel side of life and she is telling the truth. But I think, nobody knows Seohyun very well, she seems to have many secrets behind her smile. She is very beautiful, I must admit.
 
When we arrived at the market, I thought everyone looked at me, but I was wrong. They didn't stared at me, those people looked at Seohyun.
 
I just smiled, but Seohyun seems not to notice it. She seemed very innocent and distracted, like a lost child in this cruel world.
 
 
Seohyun POV
 
After going to the harbor, we went to a market where there were fruits and vegetables, which sounded delicious and exquisite. I got distracted a bit, with necklaces made of shells sold outside the market. They were so beautiful and I wanted to buy one. But I realized that I had not brought my wallet and had no money to buy it. I told the man who sold these necklaces, I would return later to buy the necklace which I had already chosen.
 
When I looked back, Irene was gone. I looked around the market, but I didn't find her, I panic a little. I was lost in a town just we met today, then I started walking in circles. I don't know what to do and I went to the port. The place was empty. I sat on the shore of the pier, I began to watch the sunset.
 
 
Boy POV
 
Night had fallen and I was very sad. There I saw the beautiful girl met this morning. She was really a beauty, I've never seen before here. She asked me who am I. She was really beautiful, I should've taken a picture to save and remember her...
 
 
Seohyun POV
 
Aish, like I could fall asleep. I had intended to stay here alone and lost. Aish, now how do I go back home Luhan's grandmother, not even have a good phone to guide me through the GPS? But, now I'll really do something. Apparently, Luhan didn't worried me even I'm lost, aish how can I trust someone like him?
 
When I was walking, I bumped into someone. My head was very sore and I wondered who made me this. I looked up and I saw a good-looking boy. I admited he was beautiful so instead of yelling, I saw his shirt pocket he had a cell phone. Then I took it without hesitation and started looking for the GPS.
 
 
The boy POV
 
For being so distracted, I bumped into someone. For the scent, I realized that she was young girl. When I would apologize her, I felt that she grabbed my cell. She was a thief so I ran to her and caught her arm. When she looked at me and I saw her beautiful brown eyes.
 
I realized that she was the same girl who had known today. She was beautiful and I heard her voice.
 
"Yah, stop pressing my arm. Don't you see you're hurting me!"
 
At that time I realized that I was hurting her. So I released her and she rubbed her hand. Truly she seemed sore after what I did, then she screamed again.
 
"You're not you going to apologize to me, naughty boy."
 
She screamed too loud, no one had told me like that so I also shouted.
 
"Yah, don't scream to me. You took my phone without my permission. I thought you were a thief."
 
She bit her lower lip, then she said weakly.
 
"Sorry, any other person would act like you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter