006

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kris." murmured Seohyun.

When Luhan saw at that guy, his bride smile turned into dying of jealousy.

"Seohyun." muttered Luhan.

The tall blond boy put his attention on Luhan, and asked Seohyun.

"Seohyun, you know him?"
"Yes."

"Where did you meet him, it's a very complicated story? I can hear your story."

"Kris..."

Kris took the hand of Seohyun and carried her to the second floor. Luhan wanted to follow her, but Kyungsoo was put in his way.

"Why are you doing this? Seohyun is my girlfriend!"

"Luhan, you don't have to be jealous. Kris is the best friend of Seohyun, including never wrong."

"Seohyun..." murmured Luhan.
"It's better you to enjoy the party."

Kyungsoo walked away from Luhan, who was left sitting on the couches.
 
'How will I enjoy the party, all friends of Seohyun don't want me as her boyfriend. Seohyun is now with that guy alone on the second floor.' Luhan thought.

 
"Seohyun, how could you accept him something like that?"

"Oppa, low voice. Yet anyone know, just you know it only you."

"Seohyun, how could you accept a relationship like that?"

"I dunno, oppa."

"It's nice to you?"
"Yes, he's good to me, I care"

"These days you've been with him, you have not fallen for him."

"Oppa, as I say that, we are only couple for a month."

"But Seohyun, love can come anytime."

"Oppa, love is not for me. You know life taught me that love does not exist."

"Seohyun, there is love. I can prove you."
"How?"

Kris took a hands of Seohyun, she looked at him with her deep brown eyes surprised.

"Seohyun, love exists because I've loved you since I was a child and you very very well know."

"Kris..."

Kris got his hands on the face of Seohyun, their faces were very close.

Suddenly they heard a voice.

"Seohyun!"

Kris and Seohyun saw Luhan very angry. He took Seohyun's hand and led her came out of the party pushing everyone. Seohyun wanted to pull away, but Luhan didn't let her.

"Luhan, you're hurting me!" shout Seohyun.

At that moment Luhan stopped running and looked at her.

"Who do you think hurts more to whom? Seohyun, you're always hurting me!"

"Luhan."

Seohyun realized that few tears began to fall from the eyes of Luhan. She wanted to hug him but he didn't let her go.

He wanted to leave and start running but Seohyun embraces him from behind.

"I didn't want to hurt you, I'm sorry. I've never been in a relationship, I don't know how to deal with in love with someone."

Luhan quickly turned around.

"Seohyun, I thought that you had boyfriends before what..."

Seohyun cut him and kissed him tenderly. Luhan was surprised at this sudden kiss, the kiss they shared was very passionate.
When finished kissing, Seohyun caress the face of Luhan.

"Forgive me."

"Seohyun I thought you had boyfriends before. If I am the first, then your first kiss gave to me?"

"What? You realize recently, damn ert!"

"I love you, I like to be the first."

"Luhan, you must forget this relationship, you'll just hurt."

"Seohyun, I want you to fall in love with me."

"Luhan..."

"Seohyun I love you and I want you to give me a chance."

"Luhan..."

Luhan gave her a tender kiss.

"Now what we do, we left the party because of you. My unnies scold me tomorrow."

"Seohyun just tell me. If you are scolded, I will receive all punishments!"

"Luhan, you know what I thought, we should be friends first and know each other better. I'll introduce you to my friends and you must introduce myself to your own. How do you think of my idea?"

"It's a good idea to be friends so that soon we may be something else, but I don't want you to be close to another guy than me."

"Luhan, you and your jealousy, always... Okay you are now m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter