005

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credits for the beautiful poster: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/847707/spotlight-posters-angst-graphics-poster-request-romance-postershop-graphicshop

Seohyun didn't want to go to Luhan's house and she didn't want to confront his parents. Also it was all his fault, for what happened yesterday. But Luhan looked very worried as Seohyun took pity and decided to accompany him.

"You stand there watching television or we're going to see your parents?"

"We're ready."

"Yeah, you better go now. Because it's already getting dark."

When Seohyun would open the door, Luhan put her against the wall and kissed her. She resisted at first but eventually gave in.

"Yah, you ing ert! You could stop having erted thoughts with me."

"It's that with those clothes not you help me, Seohyun."

"What? Now I have to blame that you ert?"

"Seohyun, just one more kiss please..."

Luhan approached her and grabbed her face. He took her close to him and gave her a tender kiss

When the kiss ended, Luhan looked at her and smiled. She just looked at him. Luhan took her hand and went together until the bus station. They boarded the bus, arrived about half an hour after Luhan's house.

Luhan was too nervous and he didn't know what to tell his parents. Anyway all he would say, his parents were not going to believe it.

Opening the door was the sister of Luhan. She smiled for Seohyun and Luhan made a gesture of disapproval.

"Can we enter?" kindly ask Seohyun.

"Ok Seohyun, let's go."

Luhan said even held stronger Seohyun's hand, she looked at him and gave him strength with eyes.

"Good afternoon." Seohyun said bowing his parents and Luhan also he did.

Luhan's parents had tired eyes. It meant that they had not slept yesterday, it made Luhan more scared.

"Mom, Dad..." Luhan said shyly.

"Where were you yesterday Luhan? Where did you spend the night?"

"Mom, I..."

Luhan's parents was very angry and Seohyun saw that Luhan was shaking. Without thinking she said, though it sounded a bit rude, despite all Luhan was her boyfriend and it was to defend her. Seohyun cleared his throat and the looks all on her, and she spoke a little nervous and said.

"He... Luhan look after of me yesterday. I was very sick, I live alone in an apartment. I have no family in the city, I was very sick. I didn't want to bother anyone, but Luhan insisted both at take care. My friends accepted his help, so Luhan was looking after me all night yesterday. It's just my fault, I should be the punished, not him."

All were silent until Luhan's mother was towards him and hugged him warmly telling.

"My Little has matured a lot. Now you are behaving like a real man." Luhan's mother said in tears.

Luhan's father only managed to smile, and his sister Irene said:

"My brother, the troll was able to do such a thing."

Luhan was so surprised with the recent Seohyun's declaration. He didn't know what to say and just smiled.

The family XI invited Seohyun to diner with them. Seohyun dined with his family, they were a family, really united and Luhan was more than happy that the woman he loved and his family will take so good. The dinner was delicious and there was a very warm and funny conversation, until the little Irene said:

"As my brother and she slept in the Seohyun Unnie's house, then they plan to marry soon."

Luhan and Seohyun got stuck with the food and turned red.

"It would be good, they are already planning their life together thinking about when they go to have a baby." said Luhan's mother.

"If guys should plan your life together, besides you seem love each other much." said Luhan's father.

"Yes, Seohyun is very beautiful and my grandchildren will come out very beautiful because my Luhan also is handsome!" said his mother.

"Don't think of to make me Auntie ahead of time. I want that have a child after I turn 18..." Irene said.

Luhan tried to clarify the situation because Seohyun was putting on uncomfortable with this conversation so out of place.

"Mom, Dad don't say those things. Seohyun and I are newly coming out and still we have not thought about those things. In addition we are very young to think about it."

"Luhan ah, you have 17 and Seohyun has 15 years, I know you are still young people but you guys make a cute couple, I would like you and Seohyun to get married soon." said his mother.

"Mom, you say this because you want a grandson," said Irene.

"Okay, I confess, I want a grandson and I would like that my first grandchild's mother will be Seohyun. I like her for Luhan and to mother of my grandchildren." said his mother.

"Mom." Luhan said desperate.

The dinner ended with that talking, Luhan volunteered to accompany Seohyun the whereabouts of the bus. Seohyun said goodbye with a smile from Luhan's family.

They walked uncomfortably until Seohyun started laughing out of nowhere and Luhan glanced at her and said:

"What occurs, why are you laughing at?"

"Your family, your family is really funny!"

"What-why did you say that?"

"To think that you and I going to get married and starting a family. I can not believe, never in my crazy dreams there was dreamed of such a thing. Marrying a guy I barely know, I'm your girlfriend on a dare-not your family is Super invent stories."

"Seo-Hyun..."

Seohyun looked at him, but saw that his expression had changed, she looked up at him.

"ails you now you"

Shortly after Seohyun was pushed against the wall and saw Luhan staring into her eyes and said:

"I have planned to this with you, Seohyun."

"That's wrong? Why you do this so suddenly...?"

"I want to marry you, I want to be the father of your children. I want to have children with you and I want to be the only man in your life."

"What..."

"Seohyun, I have shown that I love you more than my life, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Before Seohyun could say anything, Luhan kissed her and hugged her telling:

"You're the only woman I love, I love you Seohyun..."

"Lu-han..."

Minutes later...

Seohyun was lying on her bed watching the ceiling, she was so confounded about her feelings and everything around her.

"Luhan..." Suddenly that name came to her thoughts, suddenly the unknown boy was returning, increasingly important in her life.

"I love you, and you are what I love most in this life" The words what he said were circling in her head.

She had had many statements like this, but Luhan was the only boy who had managed impress her so.

"Aish, Luhan because you do something so, I accept you to be my fan sasaeng, but you are passing too far. You know very well that our relationship will only last a month, but for you it seems like an eternity, it is true that you're so in love with me..."

She did awaken from her deep feelings until there was a sudden knock.

"Who?" Shouted Seohyun.

"I'm Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing here so late?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter