Final Chapter

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV
 
The night before, when Kris came to beat me, I didn’t get that Kyungsoo and Chen told me the hospital where Seohyun was. I went to her school, as always Seohyun's friends ignored me like Chen and Kyungsoo... but someone left behind. She was also one of her friends, I thought she would ignore me like everybody else. But she pushed me then kept walking.
 
I was angry, didn't deserve this kind of humiliation. I just wanted to visit Seohyun, but when I realized that there was something in my hand, it was a little crumpled paper. I opened it and read.
 
"Hi I'm Hyery, sorry for the coup. But it was the only way, to give you this note without others noticing. Seohyun and Jessica are in the "XX" hospital. Don't come to see her today, she has not yet awakened. You better come to visit tomorrow, it is the best. If you don't want to be humiliated by others... Bye, good luck."
 
Joy had never seen before. But she appeared to be close, the circle of Seohyun's friends.
 
"Thank you very much, for telling me where Seohyun was. But if I didn't go to hospital in the afternoon, her friends would be her."
 
 
The next morning, I prepared a small lunch box of fruit to take them to Seohyun. I arrived at the hospital, it seemed that nobody was there. I asked the nurse what room Seohyun was and she took me. 

When I opened the door, I made no noise, I thought she was asleep, but when I entered the room, Kris was kissing Seohyun, he was kissing my girl... my heart is shattered. I could not keep looking them, I could not... I ran without a sound to leave ...... I could not see the woman I love, and was with another man.
 
End of POV
 
 
Days after...
 
Seohyun and Jessica were given high. Although she suffered more than Seohyun. The day Seohyun learned that she had cut her hair, she was very sad. She should go with a beret, for some months. 

And for anyone, it was a secret that Seohyun and Kris were a bit strange but they're cute couple. Seohyun's fans thought their goddess had changed her look, for a small cut. Seohyun leave it at that and didn't want any more problems.
 
Seohyun and Kris were walking along the beach when she noticed something glittering in the sea. She ran and found a beautiful gold chain.
 
"Oppa, look I found beautiful Daisy Chain."
 
"Oh, it's beautiful."
 
"I should keep it."
 
"I don't think..."
 
Again Seohyun dropped into the sea, they walked and they found Luhan. Face to face, Seohyun looked at him but Luhan wasn't the same as before, he had disheveled hair and badly dressed, perhaps he had not been home in days.
 
She looked at him and just hung her head, they passed him. Luhan only saw the couple walked away through the beach.
 
He wept in silence maybe her destination, it wasn't by his side.
 
 
Kris POV
 
Seohyun has been quiet since we got back from the beach. When we saw Luhan, I know she's suffering inside. She still wants to be beside Luhan. But I love her, I can't be so selfish. Seohyun, your destiny is to be with me but if you love another man, I want you to be happy with him and... it's the only thing I can do for you and for him.
 
End of POV
 
 
Hours later...
 
Seohyun on her room, when she walked down the hall she saw Kris deeply sleeping, she went to the kitchen to go for a glass of water.
 
Suddenly her phone rang and Seohyun replied soon. She didn't want to wake him up, so she answered as low as possible.
 
"Hello, who is calling please?"
 
"Seohyun... Seohyun help me..."
 
"Luhan?"
 
"Seohyun please help me!" 

He said the voice on the other line, the voice was Luhan.
 
"Tell me what happens?"
 
"I'm in the alley "xx", please come to me." But the call was cut off.
 
Her heart would not stop beating quickly, she should go find Luhan. She couldn't sleep well, then she left the house quietly and without being noticing Kris.
 
Seohyun took a taxi in a part of town she didn't know. That made her strange, what was he doing in this part of the city?
 
When she arrived there, she went to the alley that was pretty long.
 
She walked looking for Luhan. When she found him but it seemed that he wasn't in danger, rather than he was concerned.
 
"Luhan!"
"Seohyun!"
 
They said simultaneously.
 
"Are you ok?"
"I was hurt."
 
They said in unison.
 
"Your voice was so weak. I thought you had been injured again." Luhan said, her face.
 
"But you were. You asked me to help by phone a few minutes ago." Seohyun said confused.
 
"No, you were the one who called me to help you!" Shouted Luhan.
 
"I didn't call you. I don't know your number." Seohyun said worriedly.
 
"So who was it that called me?" Luhan said.
 
"This is... a trap?" said Seohyun scared.
 
They heard laughter coming behind them.
 
"Really Miss Choi, you are very intelligent like your father." A man with evil look said.
 
"Choi, who is Choi?" asked Luhan.
 
He didn't understand who was Choi and Seohyun started shaking.
 
"Long time no see... Joohyun Choi." said the man approaching.
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter