012

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8XkgqmJMxY

The next morning, Luhan opened his eyes but he couldn't find Seohyun. She was nowhere in the house, her things were not. Luhan sat on the bed then he thought that where Seohyun was. But he had no idea, she didn't know very well the valley, so she couldn't have gone. Luhan changed his clothes and started to search her.
 

Seohyun's place

After a while, today finally began classes, Seohyun and her friends attend the school.
 
Seohyun was brushing her teeth when she heard the doorbell.
 
"Opps I think I get up a little late. And I..."
 
Seohyun saw in the mirror, she wore the uniform of high school, she had to be a little more serious. Her hair was done in a queue and made a little lip gloss, she grabbed the bag and ran out of her apartment. Meeting with Kris at the door.
 
"Kris oppa!"
 
"You have become very sleepy, Seohyun."
 
"Oppa, don't scold me. Today is my first day at school."
 
"All right, then let's go."
 
Seohyun went to Kris' motorcycle, she held tightly to his waist. The motorcycle was speeding, now Kris and the others were in the same building as Seohyun, but she would be in first grade. That would not be a big problem for her, as before when she was in high school.
 
Arriving Kris parking the motorcycle and helps Seohyun, he gently removed her helmet from her head. She smiled but her hair was messy. When she wanted to arrange herself but Kris did it for her then gave her a kiss on the forehead.
 
She was surprised and he just looked at her. Then he took her hand as they walked toward the entrance. Suddenly someone got in the way and Kris looked at the man. But the man didn't have an eye on him, he just saw Seohyun.
 
When Kris stopped walking, Seohyun looked up him. She looked at him confused and saw the boy standing before them.
 
"Seohyun..." The boy whispered.
 
Before Seohyun could say anything, someone pushed the boy causing him to fall to the sidewalk, they were her unnies.
 
"So, come on in."
 
They said, as if they had not noticed the presence of Luhan. Seohyun was taken on the other hand by Taeyeon, and carried in high school.
 
 
Luhan POV
 
I went to look for Seohyun, a month that had not heard from her now, she was gone without a word of my grandmother's house, just yesterday I could return to my grandmother's house. Because my grandmother was sick with worry about Seohyun, so today I came to look for her for an explanation.
 
But today I found her with Kris, he had taken her hand and shared the handset. I really infuriated and wanted to beat Kris, but when I was about to hit him, someone pushed me. I lost my balance and fell to the ground, they were her unnies. She knew we didn't have very good relationship, one of them crawled Seohyun inside the school. But Seohyun didn't turn to look at me, she never turned backwards.
 
 
Hours later...
 
As the summer had passed, Seohyun's new friends and her closest friends rented a karaoke room to celebrate the first day of school.
 
Seohyun wore in a orange dress, she left her home. She apparently waiting for someone while looking sideways. Until someone covered her eyes, she was a little frightened. When she opened her eyes and saw a small box.
 
"Open it."
 
"Kris, you don't have to do this."
 
"It's a simple gift for you."
 
She opened it and found a beautiful gold necklace that had a beautiful tree, she wanted to cry.
 
"Kris, this beautiful." She hugged him.
 
She was crying and Kris hugged her as he her back.
 
"I didn't mean to make you cry, I just wanted to make you beautiful smile." Kris said.
 
She cried with happiness, she can't believe she kept remembering.
 
 
10 years ago
 
Five children playing in a beautiful garden, playing to the hidden, the child who was the greatest of all had...
 
"One, two, three, four... eleven, twelve... thirteen... fifty time, I will find them..."
 
The child looking in the bushes behind the trees but not found. Until he heard a small laugh, he followed the sound of the laughter.
 
Until he reached the deep into, he tiptoed over there. Even the largest tree garden, he watched the four refugee children behind the huge tree. It was the girl who realized his presence and shouted alerting all. The children ran everywhere but the girl unaware of a stone then she tripped and fell to the ground. It was wet because it had rained recently. The older boy quickly ran to her and helped her stand up, she wanted to cry but to see the face of her brother totally worried about her, she fought back tears and smiled saying.
 
"Oppa, I'm fine..."
 
He looked at her hands and knees hurt, the dress she wore was smeared with mud.
 
"Are you really fine?"
 
"Of course, we play better."
 
The girl smiled and ran away. He just smiled, then began to look for other kids, but this time he was more careful. Before he could catch one of the children, someone shouted.
 
"Children, please come here. It's lunch time."
 
The older boy looked so discouraged.
 
"Aish, I was about to win." The children stuck his tongue.
 
"Hyung, you're too slow!"
 
The five children walked toward a large elegant and refined home. The only girl ran into a man who was standing in the doorway.
 
"Dad, you come!"
 
She was awaited with open arms. At that time also the eldest child ran to him.
 
"Father!" The man was his father.
 
While the children ran to a woman who was also standing in the doorway, the woman embraced and caressed their faces.
 
"Aunt, you came back." The boy said with sly smile.
 
The woman his face and hair saying.
 
"My Little Chen, you have not changed. You've grown a lot and you've gotten prettier."
 
"Aunt, you arrived." The boy with bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter