016

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later...
 
"Grand Opening of sports games of schools..."
 
The Shinhwa school, taking the football team and basketball team. Seohyun was dressed in dark clothes and had a beret on her hair, she was only a guest again, along with the others. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Tiffany, they sat in the bleachers for spectators. Seulgi was smiling, during the short time she had spent with Seohyun, they had become good friends. They were always together, this time Seohyun sat next to Jessica.
 
"How have you been? I knew you were a bit wrong." Seohyun looked at her unnie.
 
"Oh that, if I was a bit smelly, I didn't go to school all week..." Jessica took her hand and it.
 
"You can trust me, he also trust in me." Jessica said, looking at Kris.
 
"I trust you, because Kris trusts you." Seohyun said.
 
Seohyun smiled and the two waved to Kris. They all witnessed the opening ceremony until the ceremony was terminated. Jessica took Seohyun's hand, they walked into the bathroom, where a group of girls got in their way. Jessica looked at them with hate.
 
"What do you want?" Jessica growled.
 
Seohyun recognized them. They were friends of Luhan, she knew they didn't like her. One girl pushed Jessica aside, saying.
 
"This is none of your business!"
 
Jessica crashed into the wall. One of the girls went to Seohyun, pulled her hair making Seohyun writhing in pain. Jessica got up to help her, but the others began to beat her.
 
Seohyun still remains standing, screaming that they would not hurt, but they ignored her. One girl hit her stomach, Seohyun dropped on her knees. The pain in her belly was very strong, the others began to kick her. Seohyun's hands and legs were bleeding, like those of Jessica. Jessica wanted to help her but sadly, the two were unconscious.
 
 
Hours later...
 
Taeyeon and others walk with refreshments on hand. Discussing where they might have gone Seohyun and Jessica, no one had seen them since the ceremony. Kris was still in the bleachers, he decided to go to the gym. 

When he was walking through a nearby alley remaining ladies room. As he passed the alley, he heard a faint sobbing. He immediately went there and found Jessica Seohyun and badly wounded lying on the floor. Seohyun rubbed her belly unconsciously.
 
He ran the two then called the others who came to him quickly. They were frightened by the terrible scene, called an ambulance and the two were taken to a private clinic.
 
Several hours passed, finally the nurse came out and called the relatives of them.
 
Taeyeon and others went to see the doctor who treated Jessica, while Kris was talking to the doctor who treated Seohyun. Kris went into the doctor's office, he was very nervous. When the doctor came, Kris asked how Seohyun was.
 
The doctor told him to calm down, that Seohyun had many beatings all over her body and some deep cuts, but she was stable. Nurses said they could visit them when she wake up, Kris waited impatiently outside the room. When Chen and Kyungsoo came running toward him, looked like they had run all the way.
 
"What happened? Why you guys are so tired?" Kris said. 
 
"We found it in the alley, I think this has something to do with what happened to Seo and Jessica." Chen said still agitated.
 
Kris snapped a small plate from Chen, he had one name, Kwon Yuri.
 
Kris realized that this name was not unknown to him. He recalled a short conversation with Seohyun shortly before.
 
 
Flashback
 
(Note: This conversation is before Seohyun know very well Luhan.)
 
"Oppa, not as you think not everyone loves me..."
 
"Seohyun, you have been loved since you were born."
 
"No, there are people who hate me and want to hurt me."
 
"Seohyun..."
 
"Oppa, two girls hate me and I'm afraid of them."
 
"What?"
 
"They think, I steal them their favorite oppa."
 
"That's absurd."
 
"Yes, that's what I say. But Yuri and Yoona don't seem to understand."
 
End of Flashback
 
 
"Kris where are you going?" Kyungsoo cried.
 
"He seems to know something, it's best to follow him. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Chen still not recovering said.
 
Kyungsoo ran after him, Kris grabbed his motorcycle and left, while Chen and Kyungsoo followed him and board a taxi. They came to the school Namyol.
 
"Why did he come to this school?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
Chen ran as quickly as possible to reach Kris. He reached the sports field when addressing one who was in the middle and threw a punch that made the player hit the ground.
 
"No, Kris! What did you do?" Kyubgsoo cried that out of puff.
 
The boy who was on the ground got up and wanted to beat Kris. But he could not, instead Kris gave him another blow.
 
"I told you not to hurt her!" Kris shouted.
 
Two girls ran to help the guy on the ground and Kyungsoo and Chen stpped the fighting.
 
"Kris, calm down!" 

Chen and Kyungsoo shouted, trying to calm him who was mad with rage.
 
"They were those who beat Seohyun and Jessica."
 
Chen and Kyungsoo released him and looked at the two girls, who helped Luhan who was badly wounded.
 
"What did you say? Seohyun was beaten..." Luhan said wiping the blood.
 
"Don't say her name anymore!" Kris was more angry.
 
Luhan approached him.
 
"It matters to me..."
 
Kris, Kyungsoo and Chen pushed him and knocked to the floor. And Kris wanted to hit Luhan, but he dodged the blow and instead he hit and bloodied Kris. They fought for several minutes. When Kris phone rang, he spoke briefly.
 
"Seohyun..."
 
"Seohyun, what happens to..." Luhan said.
 
"Never again, not ever say her name. Either you approach her. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter