003

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week later:

Seohyun and Luhan had not seen.

Seohyun continued her normal life, Luhan was so confused he didn't know whether to believe his friends or his girlfriend.

In the school of Seohyun

Seohyun was reading a book when Hyoyeon took her by the hand and led her to music room.

She saw Chen and Kyungsoo were going to sing a song, listen to their friends sing, it was unique.

When they began to sing, she smiled. Her friends really had good vocal cords, she smiled as she watched closely the presentation.

Shortly after Seohyun fell asleep on Hyoyeon's shoulder. But Seohyun's head  was heavy, Hyoyeon decided to give place to Suho, so that she could hold her head. He did not want at first but finally agreed.

Minutes later....

Seohyun woke up and saw Suho, he looked at her and said:

"You woke."
"Hyoyeon unnie, where is she?"

"The others left some hours ago, we are the only ones here."

"What?"

Seohyun was fear and Suho only smiled her cute actions...

"..............................."
"I do not know."

"It is better to go home soon be dark."

"Yes."

Suho accompanied to Seohyun, to her apartment. She said goodbye to him.

Seohyun had a sore neck, she was hungry but had no desire to cooking, so she called Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo, where are you?"
"Seohyun."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the park near your house and you?"

"I'm in my house, but I'm hungry."

"Want me to go to dinner?" asked Kyungsoo.

"That's perfect."

Arriving at the park, she saw Kyungsoo sitting on a bench, she ran to him.

"Oppa!" Seohyun cry.

Kyungsoo ran toward her.

"Seohyun."
"Oppa where we will eat?"

"Hmmm, let me think. I already know."

"Where?"

"It's a secret."
"Oppa..."

Kyungsoo took the hands of Seohyun and carry to something elegant restaurant.

"Oppa here, the food is very expensive."

"It's ok."

"Oppa."

"Just today, just for today Seohyun."

"Ok."

Seohyun and Kyungsoo ate happily, joking with each other.

"The food was exquisite."
"Very delicious."

Seohyun and Kyungsoo walked through a market when Seohyun bumped into someone, she didn't even apology and kept walking.

Seohyun and Kyungsoo find some games and started playing when someone covered the eyes of Seohyun.

"Oppa no kid around," Seohyun said.

"I don't, Seohyun."

"What?"

"Small weak mortal, not recognizing my hands Immortal."

"Chen!"

"Of course I am, weak mortal." said Chen.

Seohyun hugged him and saw that everyone else were there.

"Guys, unnies."

"Seohyun hello, hello Kyungsoo." responded all.

"What are you doing here so late, brainiac? You should not be studying," Chen said.

"Oppa, I went out with Kyungsoo because he had hungry," Seohyun replied.

"Yah! Chen not scold her, just doing this because you're jealous that Seohyun call me instead of you," Kyungsoo said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter