011

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sacrifice

That afternoon Luhan's grandmother came too late. She immediately locked herself in the library and called for Luhan. He immediately went to the library.
 
"Grandma, you want to talk to me?"
 
"Yes, my little Luhan..."
 
"Grandma, don't call me like that."
 
"Luhan, how much are you willing to sacrifice for Seohyun?"
 
"Grandma..."
 
"Just answer me."
 
"I would sacrifice my life to be with her."
 
"That's it, you can go."
 
 
They spent the next weeks and Seohyun was no longer cold with Luhan. She smiled more often so Luhan felt closer to her.
 
 
Festival Pier
 
That day Seohyun was very happy, perhaps she finally understood that she felt to be in a family, after the tragedy that marked her life. She smiled again because of Luhan, he taught her that life is not bad, she can love someone despite all difficulties. Luhan's family was very loving and understandable people.
 
It was the rice harvest, there was a big party near the pier, of course the Xi family was invited. The most excited person was Irene, because she was going to meet cute guys. Seohyun and Irene were invited as the princesses of the harvest, they would be there for hours before the celebration. 

As they had to prepare a presentation and choreography, it really excited to Seohyun, it was their first festival, that was a good thing.
 
"You really seem to like this festival."
 
"Um, I really feel very excited."
 
"I've never seen you smile for me just like that."
 
"Uhm... that's true, but thank you. I am experiencing all this, thanks to you.
 
"Seohyun..."
 
"Thank you, Luhan. I have known many things that I didn't know before."
 
On her own initiative, Seohyun gave a soft kiss on his lips. The kiss left baffled Luhan. She winked at him as she walked away.
 
"See you at the festival!"
 
Luhan was grinning like a fool, as he saw Seohyun walked away. Then he felt someone sat beside him
 
"She's really tender."
 
Luhan looked in the direction of the sound and saw his younger cousin. He frowned.
 
"What did you say?"
 
"Seohyun is very tender."
 
Hearing that, Luhan clenched his fists.
 
"If she's not your girlfriend, I would have done everything to make Seohyun my girlfriend."
 
Luhan gave him a puzzled look.
 
"....."
 
"Luhan, you don't have to see me as an enemy or rival. I will never take to Seohyun, It seems that she really loves you. I would never force a woman to love me."
 
"Sehun..."
 
"Goodbye, see you at the festival. I didn't try this close to her, but I still look at her." Sehun ran away.
 
"Aish damn brat!"
 
 
Hours later
 
"Seohyun, you really look beautiful."
 
"I think Irene, you're also beautiful."
 
"Thanks for the feedback."
 
Seohyun looked in the mirror, she wore a white dress with some applications of gold, on her head was a golden tiara. All princesses harvest were dressed like her.
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter