004

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credits for the beautiful poster: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/847707/spotlight-posters-angst-graphics-poster-request-romance-postershop-graphicshop

Seohyun reciprocated the kiss, Luhan pulled her closer to him and kissed deeply. Between the kiss Seohyun said:

"Don't get too excited about, our relationship ended within two weeks."

Luhan pulled her away from him and said:

"Two weeks, why? If we've only been together a weekend."

"This week also count."

"What? Seohyun, I wasn't with you this week. So this one can't count."

"Of course that counts."

"No, already I said no. Will you be my girlfriend for another week?"

"No it never!"

Luhan did not let her answer and kissed her again. Seohyun wanted to pull away but Luhan would not leave, and deepened the kiss.

"I like your kisses..."

"Silly, do not get used to this. We are over soon."

"Until the end, I want to enjoy."

As they kissed, it started to rain. But even so the lovers not stopped kissing. Seohyun pushed him on his side and said:

"That's all for today."

"What! We have not yet recovered the lost time."

"I do not care."

"But to me I care, I continue at your home."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I'm crazy, but crazy in love with you."

Seohyun unwittingly went toward her house with Luhan. They were totally wet, Seohyun gave him some towels and dry clothes.

"The bathroom is over there."

Luhan obeyed, Seohyun locked herself in her room and changed her clothes. When Seohyun came out of her room drying up her hair, she went downstairs.

For see Luhan looking at some of the photos, she ran quickly and took them off.

"What?"

"Don't touch anything."

"But Seohyun, you look really cute in those pictures."

"Do not say such things." Seohyun couldn't help but blush.

Luhan realized this and smiled, she looked at him and said:

"Stay still, while I prepared dinner."

"OK."

"I'm not that bad, if you like to see the TV without touching anything of my stuff."

Seohyun went to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner. She hummed a song, Luhan secretly spied, he had never seen this her so tender side.

He smiled, because little by little, Seohyun was having more confidence in him.

Minutes after

"Already dinner is ready, you can come and eat!" shout Seohyun.

Luhan turned off the TV and headed toward the kitchen. Seohyn was praying a prayer when he arrived, he made no noise and began to pray with her.

Before eating Seohyun said.

"Thanks for the food."

The two began to eat, they ate in silence but the situation was becoming uncomfortable, besides the rain did not stop.

When they finished, Seohyun got up and put her plate in the sink, shortly after Luhan also ended.

"Now what are we going to do?"

"I do not know about you, but I want to watch TV."

"That's a good idea."

Seohyun sat down on the couch to the left while Luhan sat down on the couch on the right. They saw a horror movie. Sometimes Luhan was frightened, but he saw that Seohyun was not afraid.

Luhan wanted to be close to Seohyun but she was too far. So he devised a plan, Luhan suddenly screamed and Seohyun went to him.

"What is it, that hurts you?"

It was at that moment that Luhan took Seohyun's hand and made her sit on his lap then he kissed her on the lips.

Seohyun at first, she resisted, but finally stopped struggling and corresponded the kiss.

"Stop it, you ing ert."

"I told you I would continue."

"But I..."

"I love you."

"Luhan..."

"Seohyun, I love you."

Seohyun and Luhan, they held hands and went the largest couch and saw the movie while embracing each other. Though at first Seohyun was uncomfortable even blush when Luhan hugged her. She never been like that with someone, in addition to Chen and Kyungsoo her best friends. But this embrace was different, she had a different heat.

Both attentively watched the movie. When they saw a death scene, Luhan scared jump and Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter