013

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Kris joined the party. Actually the party was made to Seohyun and Seulgi, as they were in first grade school. Suho and Seulgi were madly in love, that girl had really gotten his heart. Seulgi was beautiful and very gentle, too in fact, she was not very close to Suho's friends, that included Seohyun. Since he started dating her, he said he had very deep feelings for Seohyun, but she may never turned to see him. That's why the first was his friend and after a month of leaving as friends, now in the party formalized their relationship. Everyone applauded, Taeyeon who stared at the couple SeoKris, they shared a headset and sat still corner of the party. Taeyeon drank the water.
 
"... The cold Typical guys..."
 
She smiled when she felt someone's hand clasped her hand. It was Baekhyun. She smiled and said Baekhyun.
 
"Let them, they are so happy..."
 
She said, smiling at Baekhyun, forgetting that recently he had feelings for Seohyun. Taeyeon looked at them and said.
 
"Why my heart is a little distressed? It's for these two that something bad will happen to them."
 
Taeyeon said watching while Baekhyun took her to the dance floor.
 
Perhaps Seokris was not the most exciting couple of the party, but it was the most boring. As they seemed to have fun with what they did. Seohyun looked at Kris smiling.
 
'Kris, you should come into my life and don't go away anymore. You are the master of my fate.'
 
Seohyun wondered as she watched him carefully. Kris entertained with a video, he marveled that he didn't hear her laughter.
 
He looked at her and watched as she looked at him. But again she was stuck in the depths of her thoughts. He moved, but she didn't notice him then he approched his face a few centimeters from her, arguably their noses touched.
 
When she looked at him, she opened her eyes and fell back to the sofa, because of the shock of having her so close to Kris.
 
"Kris....."
 
Seohyun stood up angrily and stomped his foot. Kris screamed because of the pain, she looked angry and left out of the party. Kris just recovered from the pain and he shoutef.
 
"Wait! Seohyun don't go."
 
Chen and Kyungsso were watching the scene laughed and said.
 
"Kris must learn to be clever with Seohyun. It's a big mistake." They clinked soda bottles.
 
"Our Seohyun is the girl with less humor in this world."
 
 
Kris limped running while trying to reach Seohyun walking fast. She didn't look back once, she could hear only the groans of Kris. She stopped her step and formed a mischievous smile on her lips. So she turned and went quickly to Kris, grabbed his tie and pulled his face to hers, so close they were almost breathing the same air. She smiled.
 
"What...?!" Kris suttered.
 
His body was a jelly and seeing her smile, he was scared and it was not for more. Because she pushed him and he fell to the sky, she said.
 
"Mr. Kris repaid debt!"
 
"Really? You are very cruel. You don't accept a joke." She looked at him.
 
"If I am very cruel, why you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" He got up and said.
 
"Because I love you..."
 
Seohyun was speechless, she had lost. He looked at her and grabbed her jaw.
 
"I don't lie, I love you, and I have repeated for you more than 10 years."
 
Seohyun looked at him and thought mentally.
 
'How many times Kris has said to me... But I still can't find the meaning of that word...' She smiled.
 
"Thank you." Kris rolled his eyes.
 
"You're really difficult, Seohyun." She looked at him.
 
'Click.' The sound of a camera...
 

The next morning, Luhan's house
 
That day Luhan woke up a little late, because he trained too late with the football team. He rose from the bed and he saw it was 7:30, still he had a little time to get to school as players of the football team, had certain privileges at school. He picked up his towel to take a little showered.
 
When the door burst open and was closed in the same manner, it was Irene and her voice was not very good to hear in the morning. He glared.
 
"Are you blind or what? You don't see me too late for school, and with the time I have left I want to take a bath." He said it in a very cold tone.
 
"This is a problem, I can't believe that Seohyun did this. It must be a setup or something."
 
Mentioning the name of Seohyun, his gaze shifted to Irene.
 
"What happens to Seohyun?"
 
He snapped her phone and began to look.
 
"Seohyun now SHINHWA goddess of school, she switched to a football player for basketball player."
 
Luhan read the statement, he didn't understand and continued reading.
 
"It's no secret that Kim Seohyun called the goddess, she was out for nearly a half a month with Xi Luhan team captain NAMYEOL football school. But apparently the romance she had with the player, it would come to an end last month. The news has not been confirmed. But there are many who suggest that their relationship was over. For Seohyun, she has ticked away with him for some time and on several occasions she had been dating another boy. Yes, the basketball player Kris Wu, the best player basketball team from high school, apparently he has held a secret friendship with Seohyun, for several years. Since the last days or perhaps since last month, they have been dating or having appointments. Since Kris has always proved comfortable in her company, apparently she also. To avoid speculation, here the evidence. There were some shots of Seohyun with Kris."
 
In the first picture, Seohyun was eating ice cream and watching carefully to Kris, who seemed to have a very interesting story. And he had an eye on her. The first picture showed more than friendship.
 
In the second picture, it was something else. Seohyun and Kris were holding hands as they walked over a bridge, she was smiling and his other hand settled her hair behind her ear. He looked at her with bright eyes and smiled. Luhan clenched his fists and continued reading and watching.
 
In the third picture, Seohyun was asleep in his lap as he leaned against a tree, tucking her hair and smiled like a little boy. While she slept, he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter