*Prologue*

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a summer morning, the day which began classes in all schools.

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Seohyun is beautiful and very vain girl. She is in the final year of secondary school and she is arrogant, cold, calculating, capricious, especially beautiful.   She is the most beautiful and smartest student in school.   Seohyun the only thing wrong was her poker face. No one knew why she was always angry. And she had few select friends.   With the other people who she did not know, she treated them with contempt and arrogance.   She was hated and loved at school.   She had many fanboys and always went out with some guys. But never anything serious, just a game, as she always said.   She always Information Trust in itself, in their decisions.   She hides a big secret, which is the biggest her pain.

END OF NOTE

 

As usual, such a beautiful girl like Seohyun was always accompanied with the cutest guys in school.

Most handsome boys from school, they were on the football team at school.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

KIM SUHO

Captain of the football team, madly in love with Seohyun. Although, Seohyun has never given the chance.

He is always behind her, but she is wrong. He thinks that Seohyun must be his, anyway and at any price.

Even if it means hurt to conquer what he want.

 

DO Kyungsoo

Best Friend of Suho. He and Seohyun are very similar. Seohyun considered him a good man because he knows her secret, and knows that she is behaving well, for a reason.

Unconsciously he is in love Seohyun.

He is very intelligent as like Seohyun. Play on the football team. Although Suho is his best friend, he thinks Suho is a bad person. Therefore he tells Seohyun never date him, because he has no good intentions with her.

 

Kim Jongdae

He is told in school, troll. Because he has never measured his words with those around her, her words are always painful and very real, that feel the sad people.

He wants to very much Seohyun. He loves her like a sister, he is very protective of her.

He wants Seohyun leave that life of cold and bad person.

Although, Seohyun and he sometimes fight knowing each other and get along very well.

End of Note

 

Seohyun has always been accompanied by girls, very pretty like her.

Although they are more superficial, but Seohyun known to be good-hearted girls.

She considers her only family ever pays any attention at all. Since they are older than her and they are giving good advice.

 

AUTHOR NOTE

KIM Taeyeon

She is the lowest of the group, she is the greatest. She is always overprotective Seohyun, she is the mother of Seohyun.

She's very pretty, but she is the coldest of all. Though she madly in love with Byun Baekhyun, a classmate singing.

But he has never given her some hope. What happens when she finds out that the person who likes to Baekhyun is someone she knows well?

She will be able to understand or be bad? Until the end, wanting to hurt her.

 

Jessica Jung

 

She is very childish, causing uproar anything. She believes that Seohyun is hiding something.

She is the most sensible of the group. She wants Suho become Seohyun's boyfriend. Although she knows the Seohyun's character and ever changing very fast boyfriend.

She wants much Seohyun, considers her little sister.

 

Kim Hyoyeon

The best dancer of the school, she is very vivacious as well as Jessica. She is always very cheerful.

Although she and Seohyun don't talk much, she come to understand the behavior of Seohyun towards the boys.

She also knows that Seohyun never gave a kiss on the lips a boy.


Seohyun was walking through the stadium seats. Of one place to another, she thought looked like too.

END NOTE

 

Seohyun POV

As always, the school has won the first football. Also I'm thinking the proposed of Suho, simply I refuse.

Kyungsoo also told me never give him a chance. Addition, I don't think anything happen with Suho, because I have rejected many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter