Love your enemies, it'll make them crazy!

The 30 Day love curse.

“You did what now!” ilhoon boomed. I winced holding the phone away from my ear.

“Yah…stop yelling in the phone.” I hissed.

“I can’t believe you. You go through all that trouble for me to help you with this and you go and blow it by telling that ji-hoon.” He said scoffing. “Why’d you even call me hmm, it’s over now.” I gasped shocked.

“What wae! I told him so he wouldn’t get the wrong idea.” I said pleading. “That doesn’t mean we have to end everything.” ilhoon laughed.

“Pabo, you think we can keep this up now? he knows we aren’t serious and if everyone at school finds out this is a fake, they are going to think you are a loose girl…do you want that?” I bit my lip embarrassed.

“Anni…but he won’t say anything…I told him we were dating because you wanted to break my curse…I never told him we weren’t serious.” I hoped he would keep going along with this if I made him believe enough. I heard him take a deep breath.

“Aish…chincha.” He said finally breaking the silence we had fallen into. “I’ll speak to him tomorrow to make sure this doesn’t get out…you pabo keep your moth shut and don’t speak to anyone else…don’t even tell misun understand.”

“What…I can’t tell misun?” I said shocked.

“Yah!” he yelled making me jump. “I lied to my friends to save your the least you can do is keep your mouth shut as well…I don’t want to be dragged into this kind of rumor understand…”

“Arrasso…I’ll stay quiet.” I mumbled but I wasn’t sure he had heard because the next thing I knew he had disconnected the call. “Aish….what did I get us into.” I groaned as I crawled into bed.

 

“Omo, I’m late!” I cried as I hurried from the house hopping on one foot as I tried to slip into my sneakers. I was attracting glances with my disheveled look. I had my sneakers untied, I was wearing black suspenders connected to my shorts but only one was over my shoulder the other lay smacking against my leg as I ran my shirt was half tucked in to my shorts and half untucked and my hair was mussed as I hadn’t combed it yet. I looked like I had just stayed out all night.

“Yah, why are you in such a hurry?” I skidded to a stop whipping around to see ilhoon and the others walking up the street behind me.

“Mian…can’t talk I’m late for class.” I said and turned to hurry off.

“Stupid…our class was canceled today…did you not get the alert from teacher?” ilhoon said looking at me in disbelief.

“Omo…chincha?” I said sighing in relief. Ilhoon moved away from the group walking over to me. I shrunk back shying away from him.

“Stop…they are watching.” He mumbled so low only I could hear. He reached up and I flinched as he combed his hands through my hair shocking me. Nervously I tucked in my shirt as he continued fixing my hair. I watched him as he knelt down and tied my shoes for me before standing back up and sliding my suspender over my arm letting his fingers trail on my skin making me shiver. “I should win a Grammy.” He whispered in my ear.

“if you should win a Grammy I should be gifted a vomit bag…that was too touchy.” I whispered back giving a little shutter. He chuckled nodding.

“Ehherm…are we interrupting something?” eunkwang called making me and ilhoon look over at him.

“What…anni.” Ilhoon said shrugging. “She just looked ugly I couldn’t stand looking at it anymore.” I glared at him huffing angrily as I stepped on his foot before turning and walking off.

“Yah! what was that!” ilhoon called angrily after me but I ignored him and continued going.

I reached school and saw that the campus was alive and bustling with students which made me happy because it wasn’t scary like last night. I looked around on reflex to see if I could spot ji-hoon but I couldn’t. I couldn’t help but wonder if ilhoon had spoken to him or not.

“Eungi…hey.” I looked up to see ji-hoon walking towards me. he gave me a little grin. “Look about what you said last night.” I looked at him shocked.

“Oh…umm…” he chuckled making me look at him.

“Look don’t worry about it. I understand.” He said reaching out and ruffling my hair in that way he always did.

“You…do?” he nodded giving me a grin.

“I do…so let’s be friends.” he said holding out his hand. I grinned grabbing his hand shaking it without being interrupted by ilhoon this time. “Oh…your boyfriend is coming.” He said quickly dropping his hand. “I don’t want to be scolded again like last time I tried to shake your hand.” he said chuckling. I looked over my shoulder to see ilhoon walking with peniel they were joking around and laughing. I was shocked to see I found my lips twitching in a tiny smile at ilhoon who was laughing hysterically. Coming back to my senses I turned to ji-hoon.

“Ilhoon will be ok.” I said chuckling.

“So is ilhoon walking you to class…or can i?” he said giving me a subtle smile. I looked at my watch to see I had a bit before class but unfortunately I had something to do.

“Ummm…well actually neither.” I said laughing nervously. “I have something to take care of…if ilhoon asks tell him I went to the nurse.” I said glancing back over my shoulder at him. he glanced up spotting me before looking back to peniel.

“Mian…I’ll be going.” I said giving a small smile and scurried off around ji-hoon. I skipped happily as I went glad that things seemed to be turning out well with this whole thing. Maybe I could actually do this!

“Hello~, is there anyone here?” I called out looking around the empty room. “Hello~” I called again. I stepped inside as letting my eyes adjust as the soft lights flickered on from the motion sensors. I walked down the rows of shelves looking at the different dust covered files. I had been searching for something for weeks now and I was lucky there was no one here today. I glanced around to make sure one more time before I grabbed the stepping stool and hopped up searching through the top shelves first. “Ooooh…ilhoon’s file.” I said interestedly. I hopped down from the stool and sat down on the floor opening the file. I had to give it to the college, their files where very detailed. There was everything about ilhoon in here, his weight, his height, eye color every hair color he’s dyed his hair…there were photos of him since kindergarten…I looked at one of him with some food and I couldn’t deny he was freaking adorable as a baby. Chuckling I snuck the photo from the file and tucked it into my pocket for blackmail later. I closed the file and tucked it back into the top shelf out of order for so I could find it later right now I had to find something else. I continued searching through the files until my phone buzzed in my pocket. I jumped startled and hopped down answering it.

“Hello.” I said keeping my voice soft as I looked around making sure I hadn’t been discovered.

“Where are you?”

“Misun? Why are you calling me right now?” I said looking at my watch. She should have been in class.

“Because I need to speak to you…come out to the commons…I’ll be at the table by the big oak.” She said and then disconnected the call. She seemed a little mad and I suddenly felt nervous, I was going to have to lie to her now, and she could always tell when I was lying…so I never lied to her. sighing I looked back up to where I had been searching and grabbed a sticker from my bag jumping I stuck it to the shelf to mark my spot for a later date. I peeked around from between the shelves to see the place was still empty and then ran leaving the files room before I was caught.

“Hey…what’s up.” I said dropping my bag on the picnic table in front of misun. She looked up at me her facial features flat.

“I don’t know…why you don’t tell Me.” she said crossing her arms over her chest. I looked at her wide eyed biting my lip nervously. Otoke! What to do! Suddenly her face broke into an ear to ear grin. “You and ilhoon-ah are dating!” she screeched happily I gaped at her not knowing how to respond. “Why didn’t you tell me that you liked him.” she said reaching over the table smacking my arm. “Yah…I thought you two despised each other you little sneak!” I laughed nervously just letting her carry the conversation.

“Hey…what are you two doing out here.” we looked up to see ilhoon and hyunsik coming over to us. Hyunsik pecked misun on the cheek before taking his seat beside her. ilhoon moved shoving me over roughly before sitting down beside me. I made a face at him before turning slightly away from him.

“You two sure you like each other?” hyunsik said laughing.

“Hmmm…oh yea…totally.” Ilhoon said wrapping his arm around my shoulder yanking me against him. “Isn’t that right sweetie.” He said through clenched teeth.

“Mmmm…Naeee.” I said giving a smile with no emotion. He made a face at me before releasing me and turning away from me.

“I was totally shocked though…I mean for so long you two were always at each others throats.” Hyunsik said laughing. “I mean ihoon bad mouthed you every five minu-ouch!” he yelped when misun elbowed him in the stomach.

“Mian.” He said meekly. I glared at ilhoon tilting my head as I looked at him. I just imagined him as a little baby like the photo in my pocket and all the mean things he muttered just became adorable and I started giggling as I looked at him.

“yah…pabo…what is wrong with you?” ilhoon hissed leaning closer to me as I continued to laugh.

“Aigooo…ilhoonie trying to be all tough.” I said reaching up and pinching his cheeks. The table wen silent except my giggling as ilhoon glared at me angrily. he reached up and grabbed my wrists shoving them down from my face. I dried up my laughter right away as I looked at his angry face.

“Do that again…and I’ll break up with you.” He said menacingly. I opened my mouth to speak when I shut it again suddenly fuming.

“Yah! is that how this is going to be….every time I don’t do something you like you’ll break up with me.” I said jumping up angrily. ilhoon looked at me evenly.

“yes…if you say something I don’t like…I’ll break up with you. if you do something I don’t like, I’ll break up with you.” he said standing up now. “if you wear something I don’t like, I’ll break up with you.” he was in my face now.

“Ilhoon, you’re being ridiculous.” hyunsik said laughing nervously.

“You’re being a tyrant.” I said adding onto hyunsik’s sentence. “And you know what…I think this was a bad idea…let me go and tell everyone right now.” I said throwing my hair over my shoulder smacking him in the face with it as I spun away to leave. I scurried away but I felt my suspenders pull as I someone grabbed them. I tried to run but they were holding me back. I looked over my shoulder to see ilhoon standing with a hand holding my suspenders as he looked bored. I stopped running stomping my foot.

“Yah! let me go.” I called and tried to run again hoping to catch him off guard but he didn’t fall for it and kept a hold of my suspenders. Suddenly he pulled backwards and I yelped as I stumbled back. in one swift movement he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back against a tree before I knew what was happening.

“Ilhoon-ah!” I heard misun call in shock but hyunsik shushed her quickly as ilhoon leaned forward placing his face right beside mine. to them it would look like he was kissing me.

“If you tell everyone, not only will it bother me…it will make you look bad and ji-hoon will never go for you. is that what you want.” he said softly in my ear.

“A-“he cut me off with a shush.

“Speak quietly.” He whispered.

“Anni.” I whispered back.

“Then I would do what I say, and not say a word to anyone about our little agreement…I’m just trying to help you out…keep that in mind.” He said and pushed away from the tree letting me go.  I took a few deep breaths before I walked off not saying another word.