confrontation

The 30 Day love curse.

I looked at the stick wide eyed and completely shocked. I gave out a bitter laugh dropping my arm letting the stick clatter to the grouod. I couldnt believe it...i was so stupid.

"Noona?" Ren called through the door timidly. 

"Just come in." i snapped. there was amoment of silence before the door slowly opened and ren and minhyuk stuck thier heads inside. 

"Are  you ok? is it a postive?" minhyuk asked moving for the stick. i stomped my foot down on it breaking the stick into pieces. 

"Yea it's a positive...a positive that you two better take me to ilhoon right now." i said standing up. the boy's where looking at me shocked and unsure. 

"Noona...so are you pregnant?" minhyuk asked not moving. 

"Now!" i yelled slamming the door to the bathroom as i went. i slipped into my shoes ignoring the protests of the boys as i went. i was in no mood to play with thier little kidnapping anymore. i had a mission today and it was to find ilhoon.  

i decided the best place to start looking for ilhoon on a weekday was at the school. when i arrived i spotted misun and hyunsik right off the bat as they sat at thier usual table. the others were nowhere to be seen. 

"HYunsik!" i yelled storming over. the both looked up at me mouth agape, i couldn't balme them the first time in weeks they've seen or heard form me and im beign flanked by two nuest goons and lookign mad as hell. 

"Eungi-ah! oh my god where have you been!" misun yellped hoppign up. i felt horrible to her and wanted to explain but i was to mad right now to bother. 

"Later, ilhoon, where is he." i said turning to hyunsik furiously. he looked between me and misun not sure what to do. "Where!" i yelled. 

"Uh...i think he's at the bar with the others, he wasn't feeling up to school today so they went to play pool." he said meekly. before he could say anything else i stormed off with ren minyuk and now misun and hyunsik following after me. with the speed i was going it didn't take long for me to reach the bar. i practically blew the door off the hinges with my rage as i stormed in and searched around for the jerk.  there across the bar sitting on the table with his arm wrapped around a girl as she whispered in his ears was ilhoon happily drinking a beer. 

"Noona." minhyuk said taking my wrist but i shook him off as i stomred over towards ilhoon. he looked up catching sight of me as i neared. his eyes widened in shock. he placed his hand on the girls face and shoved pushing her away from him as he jumped of he table running over to me. 

"Eungi-ssi! where have you been!" he said reaching me. before he got any closer i swung out smacking him with a thundering clap across the cheek. he grabbed it looknig at me shocked and morified. "Wae?!" he gasped confused. 

"Because you're a dispicable low life piece of crap!" i screamed as tears fell over the rims of my eyes making ilhoon look even more terrified. "How could you do this to me huh?" 

"What...what did i do?" he asked dropping his hand frm his face. 

"Noona." minhyuk said coming to my side. 

"Noona?" ilhoon said shocked. "What are you two low lifes doing in my bar...is this were you've been...did they take you!" ilhoon said returning his attention to me. i smacked him across the face again. 

"You of all people have no right to call them low lives...they are better people than you'll ever even hope to be." i said coldly. ilhoon took a step back as if i had kicked him. 

"Bwoh?" he said unbelieving. "You're siding with them now? is that how this is?" when i didn't answer ilhoon turned around and walked back to his pool table leaning against it and letting his head drop. a moment later he seemed to lose it as he screamed angrily grabbing the pool stick and breaking it against the table swinging the pieces aside. "Fine then! why are you here! why did you come to my bar huh! leave all of you!" he yelled as he swatted his arm in an ardch sending glasses and bottles shattering to the floor from a enar by table. i flinched at his anger, i hadn't expected him to react so much. 

"I will leave...and i'll never come back...but not until we have a talk." i said crossing my arms. "In private would be best...for you sake." i added cooly. 

"Chincha? you think i want to go anywhere alone with you?" he said disgusted. 

"Alright then...you lied to me about that night...when we got drunk." i started. he snapped his head up as he realized what i was so upset about. 

"Aish...." He hissed and cut through the onlookers grabbing my wrist roughly. "Come with me." he said and yanked me after him towards the office i remembered from before.  He shut the door tightly behind us but didn't turn around to face me. "Mian." he mumbled softly as he looked down at his feet. 

"So you know what you did." i said angrily. 

"Nae...i know...i'm sorry." he turned around now and his face was totally sunken in. "I should have admitted we did something when you asked me...but you're face seemed so frightened that we actually might have that i thought it would be better for you not to know...ever." he said saddened. 

"You think i wouldn't want to know about losing my viginity!" i screamed throwing a paper weight at him. he narrowly dodged it as it smacked into the door. "You didn't think i wouldn't find out? how stupid where you ilhoon? you didn't even use protection did you?" he looked up at me startled. 

"This isn't all me you know!" he said angrily. "We where both drunk that night! but you let me do it! you wanted to as much as i did...i didn't force anything on you! i would have never done that!" he screamed angrily. 

"You didn't answer my question ilhoon...did we use protection." he looked down again biting his lip. 

"Anni...we didn't use protection." he said shaking his head. he looked up at me horrified. "Wait....are you...pregnant?"