Curses are meant to be broken.

The 30 Day love curse.

Ilhoon took my hands and helped me down from the ceiling. As soon as i was on the ground he released me and stepped away. 

"The cops wanted to have a word with you." He said tucking his hands into his pockets and looked away. 

"Oh chincha, wae? I...i dont want to speak to them." I said frightened of reliving this again. 

"I dont know...i guess you'll have to talk to them to figure it out." I looked at ilhoon shocked by his sudden coldness towards me. Had i made him feel uncomfortable because i kissed him? He kissed me back though....so that couldn't be it could it. 

"Yea...i guess..." i mumbled unable to say anything else towards him. Giving up on trying to make conversation with ilhoon while he was being like this i left the bathroom resigned to speaking to the police. They questioned me about what i knew and what happened in the bathroom before thanking me and sending me on my way. I took barely three steps down the hall before i was called. 

"Eungi!" Misun cried out as she ran down the hall. She threw herself at me hugging me tightly. "I was so scared, i knew you were in this building and when i heard and..."she stopped speaking as she started to cry. I hugged her tightly feeling relieved now that she was here. All i needed was a hug from my best friend.

"You have no idea how frightening it was, had ilhoon not been there i dont know what would have happened."

"Ilhoon was there?" I nodded pointing to where ilhoon was talking with a cop. Ilhoon looked up catching my eye and gave me a small smile making me think of the kiss again. "Hey wait for me outside a moment? Im gonna go speak to ilhoon." She nodded giving me another hug before she headed outside to wait. The cops finished up with ilhoon and he leaned against the lockers waiting for me to get to him.

"I think i might an award for being a hero, all the ladies are going to want me." He said smirking. I rolled my eyea at his ego.

"Ilhoon...about the ceiling." I bit my lip looking down as i fiddled with my thumbs.

"That was a good idea right, hide in the ceiling...classic." i stared at him bewildered...was he pretending it didnt happen...maybe i shouldnt bring it up then. "Your boy toy is coming this way." Ilhoo. Said pointing over my shoulder. I whipped around to see roh ji hoon jogging down the hall toward me. 

"Oh...ji hoon-ah." I said shocked. " what are you-" he cut me off as he pulled me into a tight hug. 

"I was so worried about you." He mumbled. "Im so glad you're safe."

"Ji hoon ah...your squeezing me too hard." I sai embarrassed as i pat his arm.

"Mian" he released me taking a step back. "Eungi...listen i dont care about your 30 day curse or whatever...i know i was being stupid to even believe it...and you sont have to proove it to.me anymore." He said grabbing my hands in his. I looked at him shocked. I saw ilhoon push off the lockers as he watched the scene in front of him. 

"Ji hoon...i dont know what to say." I said confused. Was he telling me to break up with ilhoon? Was this his confession to me?

"Say you'll go out with me... be my girlfriend. I cant stand seeing you qith ihoon any longer."

 

 

hey guys!!!! Im back with another update. I couldnt wit for my comuter to come in the mail so i used my phone to write this update, so apologies for any typos. I hope you enjoyed the update!!! Ill put another up soon promise! Until the.

Keep calm and fanfiction on!