Kidnapped

The 30 Day love curse.

"Ilhoon ,is now really the time to be asking her out....arent you two already dating other people anyway?" Eunkwang scolded as he tugged on his friends arm to get him to follow. I couldnt believe it...there was no way he was serious.

"Arent you going to answer me before my friends haul me off." He called out snapping me out of my thoughts. The guys where practically dragging him now as he fought against them. 

"You arent serious are you? You hate me ilhoon,and we're both dating someone else!" I said my voice shaking. 

"So what, its easy to break up especially since me and yu ri have only been dating a day and you have that whole 30 day curse thing just blame it on that and ji hoon will understand." His friends had stopped pulling him by now and where just watching. I look at him dumb founded.

"Do you really believe in my curse?" I asked trying to hide the embarrassment in my voice.

"How could i not...how.many boyfriends has it been now?"

"So why even bother trying to date me...its going to end in thirty days why even start." Ilhoon looked at me seeming to.notice for the first time what i was getting at."just admit it, you dont really want to date me, youre just trying to one up jihoon by taking me away from him arent you?" Ilhoon gawked at me at a loss for words. 

"Is that what you really think?"

"i hope thats what it is ilhoon...i do because if youre honestly wanting to date me knowing its going to end in thirty days...than you're worse than i ever imagined....and i never want to see you again." I said and turned hurrying off. I must have stunned him because i didnt hear a word out of him as i ran down the road. I finally reached the bus stop that wuld take me home after wh knws how long. it had begun to snow out making everything that much worse. 

"Aish...did i pull something?" i whined as i sat down rubbing my thighs. They had been hurting me for a while now. "Stupid ilhoon, i can't believe him! i should have never started this whole thing with that lunatic." i grumbled angrily. i pulled out my phone and looked through my most used list...ji-hoons number popped up fourth on the list, hyunsik was my third, misun was my second falling right below...satan's sawn ilhoon. 

Mian ji-hoon-ssi...for ditchign you last night and again today. i can't lie to you and tell you it was unavoidable today becuase it wasn't i had the choice not to go but i couldn't bring myself to ignore him, also last night i didn't go home first...i wound up at ilhoons, nothng happened but i couldn't lie to you and continue to see you like this. I hope you'll understand, but i think we were better off as friends before we started dating, you were right to deny me the first time...i'm not the type of person who can be in a relationship...i hope you'll understand and give me a chacne at being your good friend, because i want to be selfish and not let you leave my life completely. don't message me back tonight, think it over an if you decide you want to be my friend meet me at the gates to school...i'll bring breakfast. -eungi

 

i pressed send on the long message hoping with all my heart that ji-hoon would understand me. I couldn't continue to date him when ilhoon continued to play on my mind. I think i really need time away from guys, to sort myself out, obviously this curse is something serious and i was going to break it before i wound up single for the rest of my natural born life. 

"grab her." a deep voice sounded beside me jus as my vision dissapeared as a bag was placed over my head and i was wresled easily into what seemed like a moving vehicle. "Welcome girly to payback." 

"Jr!" i gapsed recognizing his voice. i fought agaisnt the tight grip on my arms but it was useless and only wore me out. "Let me go! i've got nothing to do with you people!" i yelled kicking out but i connected with nothing but air. 

"That's were you are wrong, it seems that we can never get even close to ilhoon unless you're involved, so we're going to keep you away from him for a few days and see how reckless he get's to get you back." 

"Lunatics!" i yelled. "He won't even realize anythings strange!" i stopped myself before i said anything else, if i told them what happened between me and ilhoon they might think of another way to get at him. if i just stuck it out for a few days then maybe they would give up, ilhoon wouldnt think anything was weird because i told him i never wanted to see him again. Wait, what am i doing! risknig my life yet again to protect a jerk like ilhoon, he's never risked anything for me why should i go through so much for him! Yet here i was still keeping my mouth shut about our fight hoping to keep ilhoon away from these thugs. 

"Don't worry sweetie, we won't touch a hair on your head unless ilhoon doesn't show up trying to find you." jr said smirking as he twirled a peice of hair around his finger. Stay strong eungi, you're not like ilhoon or these jerks, you won't give up someone to save yoruself.