day one of thirty

The 30 Day love curse.

"Now what do you say!" I said scolding the five boys who sat before me and ilhoon on thier knees and arms raised.

"We're sorry!" They all chorused. Ilhoon started laughing and i kicked out my foot hitting him in the back of the knee so his legs crumpled and he fell to his knees.

"You're no better get in line with them." I snapped. Grumbling ilhoon crawled across the floor to sit in line with the others on thier knees, what a sight.

"Now are you all going to quit this stupid nonsense? Stop fighting and maming each other?" I asked seriously. The boys exchanged disgusted looks with eachother then turned thier faces away in refusal to obey my orders. "You little-" i raised my hands to hit the boys but they snapped to attention holding up thier hands in defense.

"Mian! mian! Well stop and behave...i love ilhoon!" Aaron cheered throwing an arm around ilhoon who cringed and tried to move away.

"Ilhoon...do you want me to be depressed...hmmm do you want me to see my boyfriend and my friends trying to kill eachother?" I said sadly putting on the fake tears. His eyes widened and he shook his head frantically.

"Dont cry, i love them to see!" He said wrapping his arms around aron and jr. I smiled drying up the tears.

"Good boys, the first time i see you guys doing something i dont approve of." I gestured my hand in a quick motion across my neck. "Done." They all nodded showing thier understanding.

"Good youre all dismissed." I said waving my hands and moved to the desk sitting in the chair and kicking my feet up like i was the boss. The boys all scurried from the office leaving me and ilhoon alone. The music from the bar below was barly audible once he shut the door. 

"All big and bad now arent we." Ilhoon said when he looked me over. He came around the desk nocking my feet off by bumping them with his thighs and took a seat on the desk in front of me.

"Pshhh, ive always been a bad you just never knew."i said smugly flipping my hair over my shoulder. He grabbed the arms of the chair i was in and leaned forward in a smooth quick.motion so his face was right in front of mine.

"You must have hidden it well, because ive noticed everything about you...but that never appeared." He said smoothly his breath brushing against my lips he was so close. I leaned forward and on reflex he moved back slightly keeping the distance between us. I continued to move forward as he continued to sit back up so we didnt touch. "What are you doing?" He asked his voice strained as i was now between his legs our bodies only an inch from touching. 

"Whats the matter? Big bad ilhoon nervous?" I said smirking as i . He smirked and in a split second move he grabbed my shoulders and slid from the desk at the same time as he spun me around and pinned me back against it. I stared at him shocked.

"Not nervous...restrained, but if you keep on like that i don't know how long i can control myself." He said looking me deep in the eyes. He darted his tongue out his bottom lip but we were so close he mine as well. I closed my eyes preparing for him to kiss me, i felt his lips just barely touch mine when we heard the door open.

"Mian...i thought this was my office." His father said chuckling. Ilhoon dropped his head against my shoulder deflated as i tried to push him away from me in embarrassment for being caught like this by his father. "Ilhoon, please refrain from doing these things on my desk i do work there." He said as he popped his son in the head and pushing him to finally release me. "If you feel like you must experience it once in an office please use the couch hmmm no one sits there or just use the other office huh. Its yours anyway."  I was blushing profusely by this time and tried to move away when his dead stuck out an arm stopping me."mian...i didnt mean to embarrass you just the boy. Im ilhoons appa, you must be eungi. Heard lots about you but honestly from what i heard i didnt expect you to be so cute...or like this with ilhoon."

"Appa!" Ilhoon cursed embarrased i Cut a glare at him making a mental note to ask what he told his dad about me.  

"Mian,mian, sorry ive got work to do so if you two wouldnt mind relocating the fraternization down the hall a ways." Ilhoon shook his head in embarrassment as well as he took my hand and pulled me from the office. 

"From what he heard?" I asked not holding it in anymore. "What did he hear ilhoon...hmmm." ilhoon hit his lip looking around for a distraction.

"Want to go see my studio in my apartment." He said suddenly. I perked up at the thought, he had fussed at me for asking about it before, .but he was trying to distract me! Argh decision decisions...

"Arrasso...but you arent getting close to me until you tell me what he heard about me." I said taking my hand away from him and crossing my arms over my chest. 

"What!!! But...arghhhh!" He whined stomping his feet and following after me. "Not even hand holding,...a hug...a kiss on the cheek?" He asked and i denied everytime. 

 "Wahhh...this is so cool!" I said as i sat in a chair and started touching buttons.

"Yah...dont just press buttons." Ilhoon scolded. Shrugging i put my hands into my lap. "Look, this is what the board does." He said taking another seat and started pressing buttons. Music and different beats started pouring through. "I can lay down tracks and mix things up, i use it for projects for class mainly but its fun to mess with." He said grinning. I couldnt help but watch him...he seemed so elated. "Oh crap thats right...uhh i have a project to do..." he said looking at me meekly.

"Thats fine, you wont even know im here." I said pulling my legs into the chair so i could watch him and stay out of the way. He worked expertly with the board and i was shocked by how absorbed he got with it, i had never seen him into something like this even when we had classes together in the past.  Curious i leaned forward when he was sitting in front if me and placed a kiss on his cheek. He froze with what he was doing and looked to me shocked. 

"What was that for?" he mumbled sounding a little embarrassed. 

"i wanted to see if you would notice." i said honestly. "You seem so absorbed." he nodded slowly not looking away from me making me feel embarrassed under his gaze. he whipped his chair around facing me, when he moved forward i stuck my foot up pressint it to his chest so he couldn't get clsoer. "You have a project, and you're not allowed to get close to me until you tell me what you told your dad." i said sternly. he looked at me blankly a little longer before knocking my foot to the side at the same time he yanked my chair forward so that now my foot was over his leg and behind him and i was extrememly close to him. "Ilhoon." i scolded leaning back in the chair so i was farther away from him. He still only stared at me not speaking a word. "Do your project." i said placing a hand on his shoulder and pushing him. suddenly he yanked the chair tipping it forward. i yelped throwing my hands against his chest to brace myself from falling into him as he held the chair steady. 

"You're touching me...i'm not touching you." he said gruffly. i laughed at this, he was such a sneaky punk. 

"Well if you don't put me down this is the last time either of us is going to touch the other." i said trying to be serious about it. 

"You're bluffing." he siad smirking. 

"Yea...we'll see about that." i said trying to push him again. 

"Then i guess we'll have to make this a memorable last touch." he said and tipped the chair farther forward as he kissed me abruptly. i gasped shocked and he took the chance to stick his tongue into my mouth. i couldn't help my reaction as i relaxed into his kisses. he slowly wrapped an arm around my waist while still holding the chair with the other and pulle me forward so i was sitting in his lap with one leg on either side sticking through the arms of the chairs. i laughed when he swung the chair away deaming it useless now. "Shhh, don't interupt." he whispered shushing my laughter with stronger kisses.