reconciliation

The 30 Day love curse.

I sat a while letting the question hang in the air, filling the room with antisipation for my answer and dread of what that answer might be, i thought of it as a type of punishment for him. Ilhoon was watching me with a horrified look on his face, one that could only mean he dreaded the mistake he made, especially if a baby were to come out of it. Deciding i had let him sweat enough i spoke. 

"If i were pregnant...could you understand how much i would hate you right now? for taking my ity, then pretending it never happened for me to find out i was pregnant all alone with never even knowing i had ." it was like a slap every time i spoke, he seemed to flinch and crumple in on himself with every word. "Don't worry ilhoon, your bone head mistake didn't make any offspring, i'm not pregnant." i siad finally. he looked up to me with relief all over his face. 

"You...you're not...are you sure?" i nodded crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I'm sure, i took a pregnancy test before i came over here.." i mumbled looking away from his smiling face. it just made me angry to look at. 

"Oh that's great!" he cheered laughing happily. "I"m so not ready to be a daddy." he blew out a big breath of air making me look at him. 

"i'm so glad you're happy ilhoon, you didn't make a baby when you stole my ity." i said coldly. 

"I didn't steal it!" he said loudly making me jump. "You and i...it was consentual...i wanted it, you wanted it, so we did it! it would be stealing had i drugged you and then had with you while you were passed out! that wasn't what happened! i made love to you, that's what happened while you were awake and responsive!"  i gawked at him not sure what to say. 

"Don't try to make it sound all sweet and innocent by calling it making love, that's only for when people are actually in love...call it what it was then if not unconsentual then a one night hook up!" i snapped stomping my foot angrily. 

"YAH!" he yelled angrily. he stormed over gabbing my shoulders making me look at him. when i turned my head away so i didn't have to he grabbed my chin with one hand pulling my head to face him as he wrapped his other around my waist holding me tightly so i couldn't get away. "I was in love! it was making love for me! whether you want to believe it or not! i had fallen in love with you! You were just stupid to realize you had fallen for me too! Your determinatoin to beat this stupid curse made you dead set on ji hoon when i was the one who could break it for you! i was the one who really loved you!" ilhoon loved me? i loved ilhoon? the way my heart was beating right now in his arms was unlike anything that had ever been with jihoon, i had always run from jihoon to ilhoon, i could never stop thinking about ilhoon...was he right? am i just to stupid to realize that i love him? becuase even after he hid the fact that we had , even though i thought i was pregnant, and even with everything we'd been through...being here in his arms...i never wanted to leave. 

"You loved me? past tense?" i asked softly my voice shaking. 

"Past tense..." he said and my heart dropped into my stomach as i looked away trying to hide tears. "past tense, present tense, and future...i'll love you." he mumbled softly tugging my face back around to look him in the eyes. "I love you eungi, please believe me...i've never loved someone before, i've never wanted to protect a girl so much ni my life, i've never wanted to be with a girl 24/7 like i do you, i've never been so depressed when a girl up and dissapears on me for two weeks...then comes back and tells me she's sided with someone else...i want to protect you, i want to hold you and kiss you..." he leaned in closer so our faces were only cintemeters apart. "I want to make love to you." he whispered making my face flush and my heart speed off like a cracked up junkie. 

"Ilhoon, you said you only wanted to date me becuase of my 30 day curse." i said still in deinial. 

"I don't care how many times we have to break up...every month  we an break up...and i'll still come back to you ready and willing for another thirty days..." 

"Ilhoon." i mumbled. 

"What...what do i have to do to make you believe me? to erase the doubts?" he said soundign willing to do about anything. 

"Just...kiss me like you mean it." i whispered feeling to embarrassed to voice it loudly. ilhoon watched me, caressing me with his eyes as he looked over my face until he landed on my lips. 

"i'll make that sacrafie." he said smirking as he placed his lips gently against mine holdign me so tight that everypart of me was touching every part of him.