the morning after

The 30 Day love curse.

ugh...why do i feel so yuck! Geez did i drink that much? Sighhhh i should really get my drinking in check...oh crap now ive got to.nurse a.killer hangover today....ill just lay here in bed for a while longer...i dont have school...wheres my pillow....pillow come here pillow!!  *Roll*roll*   ahhhh gotcha. Mmmmm warm...wait...what? Why is my pillow so muscular all of the sudden...wait abs...pecks...oh my gooooooood!

 

I shoved the body away shooting up into a sitting position to see a bare chested ilhoon lying in bed.

"Yah...what the hell?" He grumbled sitting up and rubbing his eyes.  He looked around curiously before his eye landed on me and he stared at me blankly.  He tilted his head as if it would help him process what he was seeing before he finally spoke. "Wahhhhhhh!" Was his choice of wording. 

"Stop yelling!" I yelled back as i swung out hitting him in the head knocking him backwards were he proceeded to fall to the floor with thud and groan."oh thank god." I sighed in relief when i looked down to see i was still wearing clothes. "What the hell ilhoon! Why am i here!" I said bewildered and horrified. 

"I dont know your life!" Was his only answer as he tried to get up from the floor. Grunting angrily i slid from the bed bumping him hard with my hip sending him falling back down. I grabbed his door knob about to open  the door when ilhoon bound over the bed pushing me back and throwing his arms out to block the door.

"Yah!!! I want to leave!" I said  angrily.

"You cant yet, the guys are most definitely out there right now." He said softly. " if you go out there they will think we are back together and theyll think we were in here doing things all night." Thats when i remembered us last night. Ilhoon kissing me...ilhoon over top me.

"We....we didnt though did we?" I said softly. Ilhoon pinked profusely i couldnt believe he could blush so much. 

"A-a-anni...o-of course not...what kind of person do you think i am." He said defensively. 

"Oh thank goodness." I sighed with relief. Ilhoon looked at me with something on his face that i couldnt read but whatever it was he didnt voice it. "I mean...im...welll..." i wanted to tell him...to explain why i was so freaked that something coukd have happened between us.

"Dating ji hoon i know...dont worry i wouldnt have slept with you even if you begged me." He said coldly. I closed my mouth shocked at how much that hurt me. It wasnt that i was worried about jihoon which i realized i very much should have been, it was because i was a and if i was going to lose it....i wanted to remember it. "Ill go make sure the coast is clear...wait here until i come back." He said and left the room slamming the door a little harder than needed. Sighing i flopped back into the bed looking around his room. It was decorated in a hip hop theme and i thought it was pretty cool, there was a bob marley canvas centered above the bed and it looked hand painted. Unable to handle.my curiosity i got up to snoop around the room. I opened the closet to find it was walk in and filled with designer clothes shoes and snap backs, i couldnt deny the boy had style. I left the closet and continued looking through his room. There where photos of him and his friends on and around his desk which was scattered with note books and text books. He studied? I thought shocked as i lifted up a music theory and composition book.  It seemed he really liked music. I moved to another door in his room and opened it shocked to see it was another smaller room.connected to his beroom, it looked like a min recording studio. I moved to step in when i was yanked back and the door was slammed shut.

"You shouldn't snoop...les go the guys left." Ilhoon said looking angry as hell.