dates interrupted

The 30 Day love curse.

I stared at ji hoon in complete shock. He really just asked me to be his girlfriend...right in front of ilhoon. I glanced to ilhoon to see him texting away on his phone not paying any attention to what we were saying. 

"Ji hoon, i..." i didnt know how to answer him. I felt so embarrassed with ilhoon standing right there. 

"Tell him yes already" ilhoon groaned. " ive got a date tonight so lets get this breakup on the road hmmm." He sounded kind of angry towards me and it shocked me even more. I had thought that if nothing else we had become friends. 

"Ilhoon..." i mumbled sounding hurt.

"Wae? Dont want to? Dont tell me youve changed your mind about him because i kissed you." Ilhoon laughed shaking his head at me. I looked to ji hoon who was looking at ilhoon shocked. "I didnt think so, lets end this here hmm? Its getting bothersome." With that ilhoon pushed me into jihoons arms and walked off with a final salute. I stood gaping after his retreating figure.

"Argh! He is such a bi polar jerk!" I yelled stomping my foot. "I can't believe i was ever considering being friends with that jerk!" 

" uh...eungi...are you going to answer me? Im feeling really uncomfortable not knowing the answer." Ji hoon said meekly scratching the nape of his neck. 

" oh mian ji hoon ah...ummm nae. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said chirpily, i felt a little weird inside as soon as i accepted him but i pushed it aside as nerves. Everything id been working for just happened. I got ji hoon! He grinned at me happily giving me a hug. 

"I'm so happy. I really hated seeing you on the arm of ilhoon instead of mine." I smiled blushing a little."eungi, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked hopefully. 

"Oh...uh...mian. ive got to hang out with misun. She was really upset with what happened today...maybe we can go on a double date with her and hyunsik." I asked hopefully. 

"Oh nae....of course." He nodded smiling happily. 

 

We sat at the table across from misun and hyunsik. They were both utterly silent as they watched me and ji hoon confused. It was an extremely awkward situation that i had not forseen. I reached out picking up my beer and sipping on it avoiding eye contact with misun.

"Soooo, you two are dating now?" Hyunsik said to ji hoon. 

"Uh nae...ilhoon was the one who urged her to do it....i didnt steal her from him." he said defending himself from ilhoons best friend. 

"I never said you did." Hyunsik said flatly.

"Oh...nae" sighing i sat down the beer and turned to the table.

"Yah, the whole relationship between me and ilhoon was fake to begin with...leave ji hoon alone hmm hes the one i like not ilhoon." Misun and Hyunsik stared at me in shock but juat sipped on thier drinks. 

"Eungi....ilhoon-" misun started to say but i set my cup down.roughly cutting her off.

"Yah, enough about ilhoon already! I told you we werent really dating!"

"I know...i understand i was only trying to tell you he was coming over here." I whipped around to see ilhoon and a tall slim figured girl coming our way with thier arms interlocked 

"Oh hey guys...this is yu-ri." He said introducing the girl.

"Why dint you join us." Ji hoon said trying to prove that there was no awkwardness in our situation but i think it just hendered the fact farther. Ilhoon took the seat beside me as his date took the seat beside him.

"What are you doing here." I hissed to ilhoon so no one else could hear. 

"Im on a date...how was i supposed to know you where going to be here." He grumbled back just as soft. 

"Likely story, you did this on purpose didnt you, trying to.mess with my date." Ilhoon scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Oh yes, because i have nothing better to do than to follow you around and ruin your dates." I.smirked nodding.

"Thank you for admitting it." I snapped.

" that no...thats not what" he stuttered trying to defend himself but i turned away picking up my drink and ignored him.