Important news.

The 30 Day love curse.

"Yah, have you talked to eungi?" Misun sanpped shoving my shoulder. i looked down at her blankly, she had never talked to me like this, eungi was usually the angry one out of the two. 

"No why, she told me she never wanted to see me again...so i haven't seen her." i said shrugging. i was irritated that she was bringing this up to me. i couldn't believe eungi had went so far as to dissapear just to avoid seeing me. i couldn't even explain anything to  her because she wasn't coming aorund. i looked back to misun who was chewing her lip worriedly. "Why." i asked again a little more worried myself this time. 

"I dont know, she hasn't been around in like two weeks...and she even broke up with ji hoon the day she dissapeared. i'm afraid something happened to her...did you say something to upset her?" she asked accusing me. 

"I might have...but i dont think anything i would or could do would make her dissapear, i don't have that effect on her." i said bittelry. misun nodded agreeing with me as she went back to thinking. 

"Aish...this is so frustrating...its been two weeks and not a word from her...did she go to her dads in the states?" she mumbled off handed. i didn't think i was suppose to hear it but as soon as i did i snapped to attention. 

"You don't think she would have actually gone to the states do you?" i said horrified. i wanted to date her for thirty days not run her off to the states...i thought at least after the thirty days  could still be able to see her. 

"She might have, she's been planning to visit for a while now." misun sighed shrugging and walked off before i could say anything else. she couldn't have left...theres no way...i didn't get to tell her...it was so important and i need to tell her! 

 

 

"Gwenchana?" Ren asked as he pat my back while i was curled over the toilet. i had been sick the past week yet they still wouldn't let me go. 

"Nae..." was my only anser before i threw up again. when i was finally done i got up to rinse out my mouth. "Can i get some aspirin, i have a headache, and my lower back is killing me!" i snapped irritable. 

"Nae...i'll go get you some." he said and looked at me one more time before he hurried off. you know aside from them kidnapping me and keeping me  hostage the nu'est boys weren't all that bad...just seriously miss understood. i learned the reason why they acted towards ilhoon the way they did, and the misunderstanding with jr's brother. sighing i moved from teh bathroom back out to the livingroom where i've been stayign for the past two weeks. they tried to make me comfortable but there's only so much you can do to make a sick person comfortable. 

"Mmm noona..." i looked up to see minhuk and ren coming back in looknig a little embarrassed. 

"Wae." i asked curiously. 

"We think you should take this." minhyuk said handing me a brown paper bag. confused i looked inside to see a pregnancy test. 

"What there's no way i'm pregnant...i'm a pabo." i said tossing it back to him. they looked relieved but handed it back to me still. 

"Just to be safe." rolling my eyes i snatched the test and stormed into the bathroom slamming the door behind me. a few minutes later i finally relaxed enough to pee on the stick "How much longer!" ren called through the door. 

"Three minutes, i'm telling ou it's gonig to be negative...i've never had ." the boys were silent on the other side of the door as we waited. i couldn't help but let my mind wander as i sat on the edge of the tub waiting for the results.  my mind went to ilhoon directly...that night we had gotten drunk and i slept over....but he swore nothing happened...then again he did seem a little iffy when he answered me...like he was hiding something. the more i thought about it the more it made sense and the more scared  got of looking at the results.  

"It's been three minutes!" minhyuk yelled making me jump startled. with a shaky hand i reached out picking up the stick. here goes nothing!