Annoying Stupid Senior

It's You ..

" One day, you realize that there are some people you'll never see again. At least not in the same way"


 

Characters: Sandara Park & Kwon Jiyong
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Date Posted: August 13, 2014


 

"Annoying Stupid Senior"

 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa !” 

 

Minzy poked her face.. “What’s wrong Dara? Still can’t get over about the thing that happened yesterday?”

 

Yesterday is Dara's worst nightmare so she decided to watch movies to relieve her frustration. Their class has spelling bee every Tuesday morning in their English class, she was so eager to answer so when her teacher called her name, she spelled her name loudly but she got it wrong, would you believe it that she got her name wrong? “Sundara” is what she recited but damn, it was supposed to be “Sandara”; she hates whoever gave her that complicated name, kidding; she couldn't hate her mom.  


She didn’t move, she felt very sleepy and she just want to sleep so she ignore her friend’s nudging but then she heard another voice.

 

“Ya, Dara .. Come on.. Let’s eat.. I’m starving  ...” It’s Bom .. The always hungry in their group, she wonder sometimes what will happen to her if the world is in shortage of food, she bet she'll whined to death.

 

“Leave me alone, you girls  ... I’m sleepy, I slept late last night” She wave her hands, saying that they just go without her.


“You sure?” CL asked, the ever over protective dongsaeng of her and Bommie. Chaerin is a mature high school student while she and Bommie can even pass as toddler due to their childishness.

 

She nodded, trying not to disturbed her now peaceful brain cells; she needed sleep, she dreaded to have it and she will have it, whether her brain want it or not. No matter what! She heard footstep walking away from her, she sighed in relief. She’s already having her nap when she felt that her chair moved, she didn’t flinch because she thought it was just one of her friends.

 

Chair moved..

 

Moved..

 

Moved …

 

“YA!” Dara heard a voice of a male but she assumed it’s just one of her male classmates, her class have a lot of male like twelve of them in class that have forty students, a lot right? Those boys can be pain in the sometimes that you just want to strangle them to death then hug them afterwards because they can't breathe and they are so cute. 

 

“Ya, wake up... Don’t sleep here! This is classroom not a bedroom”

 

Still Dara chose not move, she really is very sleepy...

 

“Your class ended half an hour ago, why are you still here?”

 

Dara didn’t move. She had no intention of moving when she felt that her pigtails are being pulled that pissed her off. She glared at the guy and jumped at him, yes! She literally jumped at him. 


Shocked is visible in the boy's eye, he is really in shocked. A girl is on top of him and it’s a freshman student for freaking out loud. The boy is still in shock and Dara is still pissed off. Dara is pulling the boy’s hair in every possible direction.

 

“What is happening?” the boy thought. Am I dreaming?

 

“KWON JIYONG !!”

 

Dara’s father voice roared around the room and startled the two students “fighting”. Jiyong immediately get off from Dara and looked nervously at Mr. Park who is now walking towards him with a very furious face.

 

Lub – Dub ..

 

Lub - Dub ..

 

‘Goodbye future generation, my life will end here’, it’s a regret that I’m not able to witness the greatness of our family’ Jiyong thought as he waited for the end of his life. He stopped the thought when he heard a soft voice that he really knows.

 

“G – GD ..”

 

GD or Gdragon is his nickname. It was cool and catchy. GD turned around and saw Sohee, his girlfriend with an unreadable expression then tears started to flow. Sohee looked at him with pain visible from her eyes.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?”

 

“Its ..”

 

He looked back at the amazon little girl who is sitting at the floor, pouting and trying to fix its ponytail who he pulled earlier, she looked like a toddler who is in tantrums. He looked back at Sohee. “Its .. It’s nothing  ...”

 

“Liar” Sohee turned and ran away from him ..

 

‘No, No, No !’ GD thought. He was about to run after Sohee but he felt a tight grip in his hand, Mr. Park. GD gulped..

“At the principal’s office .. Now !”


 

 

“Yongdeuk, your son violated my daughter” Mr. Park Yoochun said in a high and scary voice. 

 

Mr. Kwon Youngdeuk glared at his son Jiyong who is now leaning against the wall with an unreadable face. Jiyong is intently looking at Dara on the other side we’re she’s sitting at the principal’s chair, humming and coloring her coloring book.

 

“Yoochun let’s not jump to any conclusion, nae?” Yongdeuk calmly said.

 

“But I saw it .. With my own two eyes! Jiyong is in .. Is in” Yoochun can’t say it, he feel awkward.

 

“Sunbaenim” Youngdeuk said. Park Yoochun is his sunbae from the military and he respects him so much. Yoochun ignore him.

 

“The dignity of my daughter” Yoochun clutched his chest, as if he’s in pain “What if this incident gave her a trauma?”

 

At what Park Yoochun said, the two of them looked at Dara who is still coloring and humming and seems doesn’t have any idea on what is happening, she’s concentrating on what color to use.

 

“See?!” Yoochun point his finger toward his daughter’s direction. Youngdeuk followed his gaze.

 

“She’s traumatized!! She never hum, she sang with her loud voice.. Not hum, not hum!..” Yoochun walked towards her daughter and look at the thing she’s coloring.

 

“And her way of coloring that apple is not right... When did you see an apple with lots of black marks? Where? Where?” Yoochun is overreacting. He’s always like that when it comes to her daughter. He really love his daughter.

 

“O my gosh! My daughter is traumatized.. What will I say to Eun Hye when I meet her in my dreams? That my daughter is humming??” Yoochun faced Youngdeuk with a frightened expression. He shivered from the idea.

 

Youngdeuk just stand there with amusement in his eyes. He can’t believe his sunbae will act like this.

 

“Appa? What’s wrong?” Dara looked up and asked her hysterical father.

 

“Baby, you okay?” He asked his daughter in a gentle voice, way far different when he called Jiyong’s name. Dara nodded with a confusion written in her face.

 

“Why is the apple colored like this?” Her father asked her.

 

“Oh?” Dara pointed the said fruit and look back to her father, “It’s a rotten apple .. That’s why” Dara said cutely together with a smile.

 

Yoochun turned around when he heard Youndeuk’s laugh. He, himself is trying to suppress his laugh. His daughter is... Something. He looked at Youngdeuk with a serious face,

 

“Now, I assure you she is traumatized”

 

“Okay” Youngdeuk finally stop from laughing “Lets settle this hyung”

 

“How are we going to settle this? Do you have that device from the movie Men in Black who erased memory?”

 

Youngdeuk frowned; he didn’t know his hyung is fond of foreign movies. “Let’s get them married when they grew up” He suggested which brightened Yoochul’s expression.

 

GD who is trying to kill Dara by staring at her harshly turns his head toward his father’s direction. “Appaaa !”

 

“Don’t!” Youngdeuk warned by glaring at his son. “This is all your fault”

 

“Starting today they are.. Hmmm.. How am I going to say it” Yoochul said, contemplating what the right word for their new situation is.

 

“They’re engaged” Youngdeuk finalized, as if it’s not a big issue.

 

“Appaaa !” Jiyong protested.

 

“That’s a good idea, we will be a family” Yoochul hold Youngdeuk’s arm and hugged him the ‘guy’s style’. When the two old men finished hugging they approached Dara who is still humming.

 

“Dara, we have something to tell you” Youngdeuk started

 

“What is it?” Dara asked, not lifting her eyes.

 

“Jiyong here” Youngdeuk pointed his son .. “Is going to be your husband in the future, and I’m going to be your Appa too”

 

“Really? That’s great” She smiled sweetly then ignored them again. She’s busy concentrating coloring the rotten orange now.

 

“I’m so excited .. We will be a great grandfather in the future” Youngdeuk said.

 

“We will have a beautiful generation” Yoochun added,

 

While the older men are busy fantasizing about the ‘future’; Dara’s attention is switched to Jiyong, she's intently looking at him. Jiyong is punching the air and the wall. She tilts her head to the right side, frowns and innocently said,

 

 

 

 

“My husband is crazy”



 

Many years later ..

 


"Sandara Park !!!" Fuming Jiyong is now chasing the bubbly girl who have guts to even hop while running away from him. The students around them choose to ignore the chasing because well, it's a normal sight already. The bubbly-unicorn-rainbow Dara always making cyborg Jiyong mad, fuming in anger at times. 


"Yongie aa~~ Mianee .. I disobey you again" Dara yelled, smiling and still running away.


"How many times do I need to tell you to stay away from that dog Song Mino, huh?" 


"Yaa!!" Dara stopped abruptly, "He's not a dog. Duh? He's a very handsome creature given by our maker to make girls like me to witness he's overflowing charisma" Dara said dreamily,


"Thanks Dee.. For inflating my ego again" Mino said as he place his arm on her shoulder, Dara smiled at him sweetly. Song Mino is the President of the Student Council of Art College and she's the Vice President. Would you believe her coloring when she's still in High School would develop to her being great in painting, even her is shocked by that.


"Oppa.."


"Hands off, Song" Jiyong appeared next to Mino and remove the arm draping from Dara's shoulder.


Mino just smiled, "I really can't understand why Kwon is overprotective of you Dee. Are you two in a relationship?"


"No!"


"Yes!"


Dara glared at Jiyong. "No, we're NOT in a relationship. I'm single and -"


"Not available" Jiyong finished her sentence.


"Too bad." Mino drape his arm again to Dara which made the latter smiled widely, "I'm really interested with you."


"And again, she's NOT AVAILABLE." Jiyong said firmly, who would can imagined that the ever stoic Jiyong is being possessive over this bubbly kid. 


"I am"


"No, you're not"


"YES, I AM"


"We're engaged for eight years already"


"YOU'RE ENGAGED ?!" Is all can Mino say.


 

Disclaimer: This chapter is inspired by Sonia Franchesca: Stallion Boys. I'm a fan, I just changed some parts and all. I took it from my old story "Playful Hearts" :))


 


 

"Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to see it"