My Fangirl Life

It's You ..

 

 

My Fangirl Life

 

 

My life was peaceful once upon a time until I got to know them. I am an ordinary student who have this school-friends-home kind of daily routine and nothing else. During my free time all I did was to read books either it was school related or a fictional one, I feed my eyes with words not until,

 

“Kyaaaaaaaa~~ did you watch the new Daragon video on YouTube?” Hyejung, their ever loud friend exclaimed in a loud voice that caught the attention of the people around them but doesn’t give a damn.

 

Soojung clapped her hands in excitement and nods frantically, “Yes, yes. Baktinski is so coooooooooool!!”

 

“The stare... The clothes and the way they look at each other... Aaaaah!”

 

“For the love of corn, what the hell you two are talking about?” Rae Rim, who rarely shows up on their hang out said. Clueless on why the hell Hyejung and Soojung are all smile and having a seizure?

 

“That’s what you get hiding from us and burying yourself with books” Hyejung scoffed, “Do you know Dara?” When Rae Rim just stared at her, Hyejung and Soojung can’t help but sigh deeply, “Dara? Sandara Park?” They look at her like she’s from another planet.

 

“Ah yeah. Sandara Park? Oh. Sandara” Rae Rim nodded still confused on what is the connection of Dara from their giddiness. Sandara Park is a famous celebrity back then when they’re still in middle school, she even remember them dancing on her song ‘In or Out.

 

“Do you know Bigbang?”

 

“Bigbang? The theory?” Where is this thing going?

 

“No, you dummy.. Bigbang is a KPOP group, the King of KPOP” Hyejung slowly opened her arms looking dreamy like she’s welcoming that fact that Bigbang is indeed the King of KPOP.

 

“When you got home later, search ‘Daragon’ in YouTube and you’ll see on why we are being like this. Oh my god, they are so cute and real.” Hyejung nodded as if convincing herself, “They are real...”

 

As I got home, I did search for their videos and I can say, they are really cute and made me to spazz by their simple glances and interaction. I did watch all the video related to them though the other almost have the same content but it’s fine, it’s more than fine.

 

I also remembered that I already heard 2NE1 before during the ‘Fire’ era where I always did some weird movement when I heard the upbeat song. I didn’t got hook up in to KPOP after that but I got hook up on ‘Daragon’ ship, I’m excited when there is new fan made video. I spazz hard during Crayon in Gayo Daujun 2012 when Dara suddenly appeared out of nowhere, I’m bouncing up and down literally while screaming my lungs out that my auntie had to scold me from producing too much noise but I didn’t care.

 

It was months after that I got interested in their song, you can’t blame me. I started with the ship and Kdrama but I am not a Kpop fan, at least not that much. I searched all the video related to Bigbang, the variety shows where they appeared, music videos, fan made videos and all. I followed all their account and subscribed to the site or account that produce latest news about them.

 

I started to familiarize myself on how the KPOP works, I even attended a KPOP event that all Kpoppers in my city went. I’m like a lost lamb there because there are songs from another group that I haven’t heard before because it’s just Bigbang and 2NE1 that I'm familiar with. I bought merchandise, not only Bigbang but from another group also that caught my attention and I can say, I did emptied my wallet that day but it’s fun.

 

Honestly, I didn’t gave much attention to 2NE1 at first because I’m too stiffened to Tabi and Jiyong of Bigbang and then when I think I almost watched all their videos, I started to searched for 2NE1 because I once saw ‘Lollipop’ music video and I thought they are good friends. I have no idea that they are under the same label, haha. I didn’t even knew label existed, that YG Entertainment exist.

 

I got fond of 2NE1 and I did the same on what I did when I got hooked up on Bigbang and I didn’t regret a thing. I got addicted (In a good way) of them, all about them. I’m starting to see things in different light like the way I dressed myself up (I became a little tomboy-ish in clothing), reduced myself from wearing colorful clothes and listening to cutesy–ish kind of music, I started to come out from the shell I’m hiding.

 

Of course, there are disadvantages too. My grades started to go down, my attention in class lessen due to daydreaming and my allowance is not enough for me anymore, but its fine. Everything will be fine.


 

 

"So, uh... I like someone right now" Choi Seunghyun, the lead rapper of Bigbang said after performing their group song, ‘Fantastic Baby’ the group are now having chat with their fans who attended their first concert in this country.

 

"Really? Really?" The ever ball of energy maknae asked, "There is?" As if Tabi liking someone is like finding a stone in the middle of the deep blue sea. Impossible.

 

"Is it that unbelievable?" Daesung asked, happy for his hyung.

 

"So, what's the name of that girl you liked?" 

 

"Rae Rim.. Kim Rae Rim"

 

Then a light suddenly blinded Rae who is standing together with the sea of fans, the light is pointing directly at where she is, at her.

 

"Rae? Rae Rim...” Her oppa sweet voice, her Tabi, her husband.

 

"Rae Rim...”

 

"KIM RAE RIM!!"

 

"I do!!" Rae blurted out, surprised by the loud voice calling her name and the next thing she heard was laughter, of her classmates, at their room, in school. What the?!

 

"Well, that's a relief for your future husband because your wedding will go through by that answer of yours but Rae Rim, please answer the equation written on the board" The forever killjoy Mrs. Jung gave her a smile, smirk actually. This old lady is a killer, she always manage to kill my mood; every time she got and the happiness away from me. Psh!

 

Rae glanced at the white board and frowned; what is this thing? Every human who can see her expression right now will guess that she have no idea what it is written at the whiteboard and her teacher is not an exception. "You should know this.. You learned it 2 years ago.. This is just a recap from your math class in middle school"

 

She restraint herself from rolling her eyes in front of her teacher, 'Duh? I don't even remember what happened last week' and she expect me to remember what happened two years ago?! Mrs. Jung gazed at her told her that she need to go in front and solve the damn equation. Stupid math, always made the student solve the problem, why can’t it solve itself.

 

Rae was about to stand up and faced her worst nightmare when the bell rang, 'Save by the bell' she couldn’t help but smile in triumph. Mrs. Jung sighed in disappointment and said some reminders which she didn't bother to give an attention, she just went back to her daydreaming.

 

"UNDERSTAND?" Loud voice of Mrs. Jung brought her back to reality and like a broken recording, the class answered, synchronized.

 

"Nae seosangnim"

 

"What did seosangnim says?" Rae turn to her seatmate, Soojung after their teacher walked out of the room. 

 

She shrugged, "I have no idea"

 

"She said our homework is to read our Algebra book, chapter one to three" Hyejung, her friend who is just seated behind them said. Her and Soojung just looked at her with amusement, Park Hyejung listening was a rare thing but the seat mates didn't have time to think about their friend peculiar attitude when they suddenly realized something.

 

"Yes!!" The two girls jumped in glee, "No homework!!"


 

"Now what?!" Rae glared at her brothers, yes! Brothers. More than one and pain in her life.

 

"Noona? What is this?" Chanyeol, her ten years old younger brother asked holding one of her treasure.

 

"When did you got married noona?" Baekhyun, her other younger brother and unfortunately; twin brother of Chanyeol asked.

 

The two actually looked adorable, cute and all but don't get fool by their physical appearance because as an elder sister, I'll tell you; this young ones are the smaller form of the bad force, got it? .They made my life miserable.. Aaaaah!!

 

"I think noona is imagining things again"

 

"In a very exaggerating way..." The twins sighed. "She is so weird"

 

"I know right, let's go tell mom" The twins ran away from their sister's room carrying her 'treasure' and left their sister who is still imagining things in a very exaggerated way as what her brothers says. Rae is still in dreamland when her mom suddenly barged in.

 

"Why is everything on the floor?"

 

Rae rolled her eyes without her mom knowing it; she lazily answered, "Gravity, Mom"

 

"What is this? The twins are fussing about this", her mother raised the thing that her brothers has been fussing about. Gee!! Don't they have homework to do?

 

"You're invading my personal life, Mom" Rae said as she now putting up the poster on her wall. Her tenth poster on her wall.

 

"When did you get marry?" Her mom is now waving the frame, it's a customized picture of her and 'her' husband; Tabi in a tuxedo on their 'wedding day.' Her oppa look so happy.

 

"She didn't invite us Mom!!" The twin said in synchronized, pouting. Rae left her poster half hanging to chase her brothers who is really getting on her nerve.

 

"You little..." Her words were interrupted when her mom caught the collar of her school uniform and pulled her away from her brothers who is just arm length away. The twins stuck their tongue out on her, annoyed is not the right word Rae's feeling right now. She might get convicted of murder this week.

 

"Mom!!" Rae pointed at her brothers and wiggled herself to free from her mother grasp.

 

Her mother, Hanbyul just shook its head and looked around her room; Rae is now continuing putting the poster at her wall after she successfully convinced her mother that she's already calm. Hanbyul sighed, frustrated with her daughter. "You think this guys" Hanbyul pointed at the posters, "have nice hair and fashion now but in 20 years you will look back at these photos and be like-"

 

"Look children it's your father"

 

"What?"

 

"What?" Rae asked back, frowning. "That's what going to happen"

 

“You can’t be in love with someone who doesn’t even know your name” Her mom said, frustrated at her behavior.

 

“Well, someone’s not getting invited to my wedding” Rae said like it’s not a big deal, that it's not her mother whom she's talking and especially not her wedding.

 

"Come here" Hanbyul said softly.

 

"Why?" Rae asked her mom, cautious.

 

"Just come here..."

 

"No, you're going to hit me" Rae backed away in a safe distance, just for safety precaution.

 

Her mother just sighed in frustration and turn to leave her alone. The good thing Hanbyul like about her daughter is the fact that despite fangirling about this 'guys' is she still studied her lessons, still participate in class and can maintained her average grades. Rae is not failing but not in top either, just an average student; and she's glad by that. She heard by some of her friends who also have a daughter like her idolizing groups that their daughter's grades was getting lower each term.

 

"Sleep at nine Rae. No more watching videos from YouTube. Don't gave me that surprise look young lady, I can hear your giggles and I can feel your movement like you're suffering from seizure. I mean it young lady. Defy me I'll turn off the wifi or I'll take your phone KIM RAE RIM"

 

Rae gulped, her mom did not use her full name for nothing. "Mom!!!"


 

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I was supposed to do. Rae sat with too much grudge when she suddenly remember that they have homework at Physics and Literature.

 

“Why do I need to solve this equation when I’m sure this will not help me later in my life…Aish!” She leave her bed and come out from her room to get water in the kitchen, she’s thirsty. Upon reaching the kitchen, she found her father eating his late night snacks. An idea came to Rae.

 

“Appa, will you help me with my Physics homework? You’re good in this, I know...” Her father, Dongwook just stared at her for a while before he nods and Rae rushed to her room to retrieve her Physics notes.

 

Twenty minutes later, her father finished answering her homework the same time explaining it to Rae which she listened attentively. “See? Physics isn’t so bad…”

 

Rae pouted, she’s a little spoiled to her father, “Dad? Will I ever use this stuff in real life?”

 

“Absolutely” Dongwook even raised his index finger to support his answer, “One day, you’ll have to help your own child with Physics homework…So yeah.”


 

“Soojung aa~, Hyejung aa~ I can’t breathe…” Raerim held her friend's hands as they approach the event place for the fan meeting of her bias group, Bigbang. They came early so that they can have a better spot. She’s ecstatic that she can be able to see her bias personally before the concert, the ticket that they bought is far from the stage so this fan meet is her only chance to see Tabi oppa up close.

 

Upon entering the event place which is now filled with hundreds of fan girls even though it’s still an hour before the start of the event, five staff are holding a box which can gave you the chance to greet your idol, can sign your album and not only see them across the place. Raerim rubs her hands before muttering a short prayer and pick a card from the box. When she opened the card she almost got a heart attack, there is ‘until whenever – Bigbang’ in it which means have the opportunity to thank Tabi oppa.

 

 

 

Raerim started to shed tears even before the start of the event, she’s overwhelmed by the fact that she can see him up close and greets him, maybe from others point of view she’s overreacting but can you blame her, she’s a freaking full pledge fan girl. Hyejung and Soojung cried beside her because apparently they’ve got the same fortune she have. They waited. And waited.

 

Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora
We gon' party like, lilililalala~

 

By only two lines of the song, a loud cheering ensued that you’ll feel the place shook by it loudness. The members came out one by one from the backstage, all smile. The three friends screamed at the top of their lungs just by the sight of them. Luckily, because they’ve got the lucky card they’re at the side of the improvised stage and can see the members clearly. Nearly.

 

“Oppaaaa!!!”

 

“Saranghaeyooooo!!!”

 

 

The members smiled then bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo VIPs”. A loud cheered was heard. Raerim just stared at them crying, they are there. Smiling, waving their hands as they watched their fans proclaimed their undying love to them. Raerim is rooted on her spot witnessing all.

 

When it’s time for the meet & greet, the three can’t keep calm. This is their bias for crying out loud. They are the people they admired behind the screen of their computer, they are them, waiting for the twenty lucky fans, waiting for her. Raerim took the album from her bag and place it in front of Seungri, who just smiled and asked for her name.

 

“Raerim..”

 

Seungri smiled and signed her album, same goes to Jiyong, Taeyang and Daesung (they switched places for the signing). When she’s finally in front of Seunghyun, Raerim started to cry. Seunghyun stared at her a little startled though he’s used to seeing their fan cry, this fan of them is a little different. She cried when she’s in front of him and not from the previous four.

 

She’s smiling as her tears continue to flow from her eyes, she placed her album in front of him, gently. He took it and look at his side where the staff are stand by to ask for tissue. “What’s your name?”

 

“Raerim..” She choked.

 

“Why are you crying?” He asked as he signed and write a message on her album as well.

 

Hyejung hiccup before she took a glanced at the other members before she answered, “Because this is the most important day of my fan girl life and you won’t remember.” She sobbed as she took the tissue and her album from him. Daesung who heard her answer look at her, a small smile on his lips, grateful.

 

 

 

Raerim bowed ninety degrees as she muttered, “Thank you so much oppa for inspiring me to chase my dreams. Thank you.” Seunghyun didn’t even managed to form a response when one of the staff guided her to go down the stage, at least they shook hands.

 

As soon as Raerim is out of stage, she bawled her eyes out together with her friends, Hyejung and Soojung who is crying hardly like her, like a baby. They hug and comforted each other. For those who are not fan and can’t relate on whatever they’re feeling may judge them as over dramatic fans but they don’t care.


 

The moment Jiyong’s voice echoed in the dark, screams of fan girls filled the place. The light stick that were sold out days before this concert wave in harmony and look like a sea of fireflies in the dark and when the light hits the stage, everybody went berserk. Because it only meant one thing, ‘The boys are finally here’.

 

Raerim wave her light stick altogether with the others, her dramatic scheme at the fan meeting is still fresh on her mind but what can she do, the moment her eyes connected with Seunghyun’s she suddenly felt the urge to bawl her eyes out.

 

She’s a fan that always watched them from the computer and nothing else besides watching your idol grow older, more successful and more famous is one of the hardest, saddest but happiest things ever.

 

"Why are you drinking lots of water?" Hyejung asked as Rae is drinking her second bottle of water while crying. Soojung is too busy yelling 'Seungri's' name to care.

 

 “I’m cried out but I want to cry more, so I’m rehydrating.” As simple as that as she sing along with the song and cry.


 

One of the best thing KPOP brought to my life is meeting my soon to be husband. Yes, I am a self-proclaimed wife of Tabi oppa but meeting someone who understand your craziness is a blessing for a fan girl like me. I was walking to our homeroom with ear buds placed in my ears, bobbing my head to the beat and singing once in a while.

 

“D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E… D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E… Do you love me?” I shook my head while muttering the lyrics quietly, I lift my head and stare at the view in front of me, still singing, “Do you love me… Do you love me like the way I love you babe?” She sang absentmindedly failing to notice the guy in front of her with his jaw dropping onto the floor. Her reverie cut off when she heard someone clear it’s throat, she finally notice the guy, blushing.

 

He scratched the back of his head as he shyly look at the girl who just confessed to him, Kai doesn’t have any idea what to do. “Uhm, well. I do like you but I don’t think I love you already.” He rock himself front and back with his heel.

 

Raerim look at the guy like he’d grown another head, “What? What are you talking about?” She pulled out her ear buds. “You like me? Love me? Sunbaenim, are you high?”

 

Kim Jong In is a year older than her which made him a senior. They didn’t interact to each other not until now and did he just said he liked her? This is awkward.

 

“You asked me if I love you…” He’s starting to get confused too. “You even called me babe…”

 

That statement of him made Raerim laugh her lungs out. Oh my gosh! This is epic though this is not the first time she encounter this kind of weirdness. For example, last week another sunbaenim misunderstand her muttering too. The epic thing was she’s singing 2NE1 Falling in Love, so when she muttered loudly the ‘touch me over here, touch me over there’ with matching doing the choreography, she almost knock the hell out of that Jongdae who is almost touching her shoulder. Raerim valued personal space, thank you very much.

 

“Can’t you see I’m listening a song?” Kai just stared at her, dumbfounded. “Hence, the bloody red ear buds…” She even wiggled the ear buds in front of him to emphasize what she just stated. Kai bit his lips and ran off, embarrassed. He just confessed. What the effin hell?!


 

"By the way, Hayi and I are getting married, you guys are invited"

 

Kai frowned, "What the hell are you talking about? Hayi is mine"

 

Did I forgot to mention that they we’re bunch of fanboys? Yes, they are. Unfortunately, Tao, Chen and Kai have the same bias, it's Lee Ha Yi from YG Entertainment; a solo artist who managed to caught their interest and made them to fall in love with her.

 

"You're a delusional guy. Ha Yi is mine" Tao butted in, "Didn't you know that she's my girlfriend? That's why we're getting married"

 

"Girlfriend? Are you kidding me? She's my wife" Chen argued.

 

"Wife? And you called me delusional?" Kai said at the two guys, "Duh? She's my soul mate. Fate tied us to be together"

 

"You're creepy Kai"

 

"You're the one who is creepy Tao"

 

"You two are creepy. Let's just face the truth that Hayi is my wife. Soul mate is not real, girlfriend are not forever but marriage is"

 

"No. Now, pay you're debt to me!!" Tao said all of a sudden, Chen and Kai exchanged a confused look, why a sudden change of topic?

 

"What debt?"

 

"Duh? When we were in our first grade? You borrowed money from me for ice cream" Chen and Kai are still thinking about their debt.

 

"Uh... I can't remember it"

 

"Its 20 bucks" Tao stated, quite annoyed.

 

"You had 40 bucks when we we're in first grade?" Kris asked, amused.

 

"No, it's originally one buck" the two who is in debt, sighed in relief. "But because it's been eight years, the interest grew, from one buck to twenty bucks"

 

"Are you for real? What are you...? Bank? You can't just raise it that high"

 

"Just pay"

 

"Hm.." Chen smirked, "You're just annoyed because you're just a boyfriend while I'm the husband. Oh come on, Tao. Accept it. Boyfriend is not forev-" Chen is unable to finish his words because Tao is already chasing him.

 

Kris just sighed at the sight of his three friends. Who would have thought that Tao will bring up their debt just because he's just an imaginary boyfriend of an 'artist', Kris just shook his head while Kai is laughing his off but stopped when he saw her from afar, Rae who is animatedly telling a story to her two friends.

 

That’s how our love story started, two people who admired someone dearly found its way to let them meet unexpectedly. I can still remember when Kai brought me to the YG Family Power Tour Concert, I swear I kissed him on the spot when he gave me the tickets. I’m not just going to see my Bigbang oppas but I’ll be able to see my YG Family too though I kind of ignored him all throughout the concert, I just can’t contain my feels.

 

The funny things was when Jiyong oppa asked where her single ladies at, I didn’t hesitate to raise my hands. If I can raise my feet, I will. For Tabi oppa, I AM SINGLE. Hehe. I received a pinch from him afterwards but I just wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. I am happy.


 

 

The thing being in a fandom is like finding a new family that welcomed you with a smile on their faces. YGStans are the certain people that I’ll go war if anyone tries to make them mad, sad, angry, hurt, upset, or tries to dictate what they should or shouldn’t do. They are my family. They are my YGStans. I will always protect and defend them. It takes an amazing person to become part of the YGStans and they are all truly amazing people, friends, and family.

 

I couldn’t even explain to you how good it feels to be able to meet a new family in a certain events, it’s like adding a new sibling. Being with them means a lot to me. They’re with you always when something happen, I might not always able to meet them personally but sharing thoughts through forum and exchange of comment is already enough for me to say that we’ve got each other back.


 

Hannah Montana - I'll Always Remember You - The song suited the situation :)))You will feel the lines more if you listen to the song.

 

I always knew this day would come

We'd be standing one by one

With our future in our hands

So many dreams so many plans

 

 

All good things have it ends. Things change, people change, places change, friends change, and careers change. Rae Rim slowly turn the door knob and carefully opens the door. Her room welcomed her. She look around in the place whom together with her all her life.

 

We face tomorrow as we say goodbye to yesterday. Rae Rim roamed her eyes around her room and stared at her ‘treasures’ lovingly. Time flies so fast. She can still remember the first time she stumbled at this chaos. Things was much easier that time.

 

 

Always knew after all these years

There'd be laughter there'd be tears

But never thought that I'd walk away

With so much joy but so much pain

And it's so hard to say goodbye

 

 

She pick her album collection one by one which she arranged based on when they released it to public, she smiled when she suddenly remember the story behind this album she have.

 

“Mooooooom!!” Raerim kneeled in front of her mother with her hands clasp together, begging. “I’ll ace my exam next week…” Her mom walked away from her which she followed afterwards, she followed her mother still kneeling. “Mom, please. I’ll raise my grade this term just buy me the album. Mom!!!!”

 

She doesn’t care if her brothers are making fun of her right now. She’ll do whatever her mother wants if that’s the only way to earn money and buy that album.

 

“Mom!”

 

Raerim smiled playfully, as she reach the photo books that is neatly arranged next to her album collections. This was completely different story. She saved her allowance in this. She always brought a food with her. She also restrained herself from buying things that she thought she’ll not used that much. As she opens the photo books she can’t help but stared at the photos of her favorite artist, she also read the things that they shared in there. She already knew it but she just want to reread it again.

 

But yesterdays gone we gotta keep moving on

I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya

The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph

And hold you in my heart forever

I'll always remember you

 

 

Another chapter in the book can't go back but you can look

And there we are on every page

Memories I'll always save

Up ahead on the open doors

Who knows what were heading towards

I wish you love I wish you luck

For you the world just opens up

But it's so hard to say goodbye

 

Next, her sight landed on the self-made banners that she posted in one corner of her room. She always skip sleep just to make these. Her now husband, Jong In even helped her in some of the banners just to finish it quickly because the more time she spent doing these the more time Jong In sleep reduces. She always received a good scolding from the said guy saying that ‘She’s spending too much time from doing this’ which she always answered by ‘I just wanted the best for my husband’ and he would glared at her saying ‘Don’t come to me when you wanted to get marry. For real’.

 

Her light sticks representing each fandom within the family where she belong which she furiously wave when she’s having the ‘feels’, in a concert and supporting them. You’ll probably going to ask how did I managed to buy all of it. Well, the thing is if you really want something you will find a way and making a deal with your parents was a good example and of course, looking for a part time job too.

 

The hundred printed photos of them which are arranged in a heart shape just above her headboard that never fail to make her dad cringed because of its number and sometimes lead him to giving an advice about obsession and admiring. The tape posters that almost consumed all the space of her room, she didn’t mind though. When Jong In first entered her room, he said he thought he entered a KPOP Store that earn a slap on his head. That brat. Pfft!

 

 

Yesterdays gone we gotta keep moving on

I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya

The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph

And hold you in my heart forever

I'll always remember you

 

She wiped her tears and roamed her eyes one more time. She smiled bitterly when her eyes landed on the framed concert ticket placed on her bedside table because for her that sight motivate her to reach her dream. It’s a bit weird but that’s how she is. She treasured every little things that she encountered in this amazing world she got into.

 

It is so hard to let go of the things that you learn to love and made your life alive. I’ll never say goodbye because saying good bye means going away and going away means forgetting. So, I’m not going to say goodbye because I know I’m coming back. I’ll always go back. We might be apart but I hope you always know that you'll be with me wherever I go. I know I'll miss you but we'll meet again someday. We'll never fade away.

 

She felt someone hugs her from behind and it’s Jong In, her future husband who stay by her side in this whirlwind experience. He smiled at her signaling that they need to go. Raerim got accepted to work abroad as a nurse while Jong In decided stay by her side and ready to start anew as an engineer together with her. She badly want to take all her treasured things in this room but sadly she can’t. She remembered what her mother told her, ‘It’s time to face the reality…’

 

She look one more time to the life size poster of her bias, Choi Seunghyun and the YG Family portrait. She reminisced his smile when she met him during the fan meeting; with that in her mind she sighed sadly; closed her eyes and imagined him waving at her while smiling. She smiled sadly and mouthed “Thank you”

 

“Thank you for letting me to experience this…”

 

 

Everyday that we had all the good all the bad

I'll keep them here inside

All the times that we shared every place everywhere

You touched my life

Yeah one day we'll look back we'll smile and we'll laugh

But right now we just cry

Cause it's so hard to say goodbye

 

 

I'll always remember you

 I'll always remember you

 


 

 

Hannah Montana: “I know changing can be scary, but it’s a part of growing up. It’s how we find out who we are and who we’re gonna be.”

 

 

Author’s Note:

The story timeline is made by me. Some part of the story is from my experience and the others was the things I want to happen. Writing this gave me the outlook of how I lived my life before I graduated. I wrote this to share that being a fan have an advantages and disadvantages.

 

I made something wrong chingus. I can't write another Minji story like what I promised. I know, it's a promised but I just can't. I hope we can just count the part two of 'A Chance' to the three story I've told you before. The further explanation is on the next chapter.

 

UPVOTE Here ^^

 

- YukiNashreen signing out.