Fate, Are You Kidding Me?!

It's You ..

 


" Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy "

 

 

Characters: Park Bom & Chen (EXO-M)
Genre: Romatic Comedy
Date posted: August, 13, 2014


 

"Fate, Are You Kidding Me?!"

 

 

CHOP. CHOP. CHOP. PUNCH. KICKS. PUNCH. SUPER KICK. FLYING KICK. SUPER MEGA PUNCH.

 

Little Bom did all her tricks just to hit this stupid boy in front of her but she guess if she have the ‘Ninja’ techniques within her, this moron have its strong shield to protect itself but she’s not Bominator for nothing. She continued to hit him endlessly, she doesn’t care anymore if she got him hit or not as long as he’s in pain.

 

Chen try all his best to dodge Bommie’s attack but because of his slow reflexes Bommie still managed to hit him and it hurts like hell. He was about to kicked her back but he suddenly remembered what his mother told him, ‘’Boys don’t hurt girls’’. Aish! So he just pulled her pigtails and pushes her off. ‘’You little piggy’’. Sorry mom.

 

Bom throws all her toys at him and because of his powerful shield, he always managed to dodged it. So, Bommie decided just to use her ‘Ninja’ skills again.

 

“Why are you here in my playroom?” Bom asked, really annoyed.

 

“Asked my mom, she’s the one who put me here; I’m just only playing here, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Playing?? You call this playing?” Bommie picked up her Barbie doll that is now looked like an experimental doll. Chen pulled Barbie’s head and throws it to who knows where.

 

“I hate you!!” Bommie shouted in frustration.

 

“I hate you too!!”

 

“I hate you three!!”

 

“I hate you four!!”

 

“I hate you five!!”

 

“I hate you six!!”

 

So on and so forth ..

 

“I hate you twenty!!”

 

After she said that, Bommie suddenly stared at him in confusion, she tilted her head and asked, “DaeDae? What’s next in twenty?” For a five years old kid, they only know how to count until twenty but after that is a blur to both of them.

 

“I don’t know....” They looked at each other and on cue they both ran off.

 

“Mom!!!”


 

Chen and her always have this weird love-hate relationship with one another. Unbelievable it may seem but they’re actually best of friends, where the other one is; surely the other is just around. They grew up together and shared all their times again, together.

 

Bom still remember when they’re still in middle school, one of the bully decided to make fun of her but that time, Chen is not around. The bully pushes her off and that earned a wound on her knee. She cried, really cried and in just minutes Chen shows up. She thinks he ditched his friends just to come aid her. Chen throws its pencil case that hit the bully’s forehead; much to her delight but not for long.

 

"It's okay Bommie ya.. I'm sorry I'm not early enough" Chen said as he rummaged his bag upside down looking for something.

 

"No it's fine. It's not your--- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!"

 

Chen poured the alcohol on her wound like it will not hurt her, an ALCOHOL. Talk about how it hurts, so even though she’s injured she still managed to chase him and beat him up; so much for being my protector and yeah, the next day their parents we're being called by the principal office and boy, they did earned an hour of sermon.

 

In their 8th grade, They both got late once because of her love for her bed, so she ended up waking up late and because Chen always fetch her, he got late too. Once their already near the school premises, they saw Mr. Kang punishing the late students by making them kneel to the ground with their hands raise above their head for thirty minutes, that'll hurts and tiring. 


So, they ended up walking from the other side of the school; their school have second gate but much smaller than the main gate, Chen insisted that she needed to climb up because the gate is locked so she did. She’s already sitting on the wall when he opens the gate and walked in. What the hell?! The gate is open?

 

“Yaaa !! Why did you tell me otherwise?"

 

“Ahm, Nothing. I just want to see you climb off the wall to tell you, you look like a chimpanzee!!” He laughed; that monkey. I will never forget that.

 

In their 10th grade, YGSM Academy has this annual festival that every student’s waiting to happen. It was so much fun playing around, riding those scary rides that she have no idea how they build inside their campus and the concert. The concert?! The much awaited concert, even she is excited for it because her two favorite groups are performing; 2NE1 and EXO.

 

They both ended up getting home late and Bom was worried to face the wrath of her parents, she forgot to tell them. Aish ! She was biting her nails off when Chen told her something that will save her from the long scolding and she listen attentively.

 

The moment I open the door, I started to do what Chen told me to do. I pointed my own index finger toward myself and,

 

“Why am I late? Do I not know that my parents are so worried of me? Why didn’t I inform them that the school has this concert tonight? How irresponsible of me... I’m a bad daughter for doing this irresponsible action, What if I got into trouble? What if I got ? What would you do Bom? Huh? Huh?---” I was about to continue scolding myself when I heard someone laughing... (A/N: I did this ! HAHAHAHA!)

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Chen is laughing his heart out while holding his phone and recording her? Hey!!

 

I just stood there, shocked how he end up here in my house before me and why is he laughing too much but when I directed my gaze to my parents I almost ran outside because of embarrassment. Aish ! Why did I even listen to that stupid DaeDae.

 

“Yaa ! Why are you here?” Bom asked Chen who’s standing in front of her balcony door, did she forgot to remove that ladder again? Or Chen put it back again?

 

Chen shrugged then walked inside her room, “I need a shower”

 

“What the? Yaa ! What’s the use of having your own house?”

 

And again, he shrugged, “Dunno... To keep my things?” Chen started to peel off his shirt, short and... If you know what I mean.

 

“Whatever” Bom turns away from now half Chen but spun around immediately. “Ya ! You stupid Chen, don’t use my towel okay?”

 

“Whatever” He mimicked her words as he enters her bathroom.

 

Bom closed the door and bang it loudly, “Use the blue one stupid, don’t use the green one... Okay??” but she didn’t get a response so, she decided to just picked up his clothes on the floor, Bom was busy blabbering about how Chen’s wife will suffer in the future when she felt someone hug her from the back, bare chest. She turns around and her eyes narrow when she saw what towel he used.

 

She pointed at it, “Yaa! That’s mine!! I told you not to use that!!” She stomped her foot and wiggled her hands on the air.

 

Chen looked downward and smiled at her mischievously, “So, you want to have this?”

 

“Of course, That’s mine!!”

 

“Should I take it off?”

 

“Of course...” and when he grab the one end of the towel, Bom eyes widened, “No, Don’t take it off”

 

“But you said it yours so I need to take this off right?” His smile is surely annoying ..

 

“One” He turns away from her, his back facing her .. “Two” He took off the other end and extends his right hand sideward then he did the same from the other side. “Three!!”

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”

 

 

Chen is already wearing a boxer short as he laughed to Bom’s funny reaction, “You stupid moron .. Argh” The she hit him using the ruler she saw from her study table.

 

“Ow.. ow... ow..”

 

“I really hate you so muchhhhh”

 

“I hate you so much two”

 

“I hate you so much three”

 

And so on and so forth like what happened when their still young ..


 

Many years later ..

 


"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"


Bom nudged the sleeping Chen beside her, "Chen.. Wake up... The baby is crying"


"What do you mean the baby is crying... We don't have a baby" Chen said with a sleepy voice. His words made Bommie eyes open, wide open.


"We .. We don't have a .. Baby? Then who is that crying?"


"I don't know. Go check it yourself.."


Bom looked at the side of their bed afraid but when she noticed the frame at the bedside containing their family members. She turned her attention toward to her ungrateful husband, she reached for the frame and shamelessly hit Chen.


"What do you mean we don't have a baby. You moron, I just gave birth a couple of months ago !! You stupid man." She hit him continuously.


"Ow .. Ow .. Ow .."


"Go check Eunhye .. GO!!!"


"I hate you so much. Why did I even marry someone as piggy as you. I hate you!!!"


"I hate you too"


"I hate you three"


"I hate you four"


"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"


Bom throw the book at the bedside that hit Chen in the forehead making him fall from the bed. 


"CHECK THE BABY!!!"


"I hate you five!!"


 

This one shot is dedicated to my dear friend, Erwin. Haha ! One of the reason why my highschool life is full of fun. Miss you best-male-friend.

 

 

"If you cannot be a pencil to write anyone happiness then try at least to be a nice eraser to remove someone's sadness"