Hot Half Neighbor

It's You ..


Disclaimer: This story is inspired by one of the story of  Miss Sonia Francesca; I just added some and remove some. Any similarities with other fan fiction are purely coincidence.


" The man who ask a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life"

- Confucius

 


Characters: Gong Minji & Kim Jong In
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Date Posted: July, 04, 2014


 


"Hot Half- Neighbor"

 

 

"Eomma? How did you and Appa end up together?" Minnie asked her mother.


Minji smiled from her daughter's statement, Jong In and her story is quite not accustomed in usual romantic way of being a couple. Yes, they've gone through courting but the way their story move is quite funny, very funny. Minji is in her last year in college when she finally had enough with her neighbor's way of living. No, he's not some kind of man who gives pleasure. He's definitely not but he's coming there. Yep.


 

 

"Ya!! What the hell?!"


"Good Morning too, Minji" Her neighbor, Kai greeted her with all smile. His smile is too bright that it blinded her eyesight for a second. Talk about diligently brushing its teeth.


 "Good Morning your face! Don't you own a shirt? Because seriously, you are so ert"


"I have lots of shirt, thanks to you who never forget to leave one every week in front of my door or throw some here in my balcony" the smirked on his face is too tempting to hit him right at it. And by that, she couldn't say anything. She just turned around and walks away from that ert. They used to be good neighbor before, actually they both attended the same university but Kai really annoys her.


The building they're living is designed U shaped and because she's not in luck. Her room is just across to Kai's room and don't forget the 6 meters space that separate their own balcony, Its too near! She can even jumped at the remaining space and beat the annoying neighbor of her.


Their unstoppable bickering started when Kai called her Ahjumma, that's not a big deal right? I know, but what irks me the most is when he told to his friends that I never had a boyfriend since birth. The jerk?! How dare him. I believed in fairies, magic dust and happily ever after so I'm quite sensitive in terms of love. He also teases me about that and take note, the way he teased me is not the usual low voice kind of tease, the way he tease me is I-shout-it-and-hear-whoever-wants-to-hear.


I hated him so much!! Damn. The shirts?? Oh. Kai has this habit of exposing his *cough* HOT *cough* body early in the morning and the problem is, she loves to hang out on her balcony early in the morning. So the result is, she's always in the middle of doing something then out of nowhere Kai would appeared half . HIS BODY IS NOT EVEN GREAT ANYWAY!! YA!! Why are you giving me that look? You're not believing my words? I swear his body is like what other men looked like. Plain and .. Plain. Okay, Okay. He has this abs that always made me blush, Oh! And don't forget his body tone, his complexion that made his body more .. Delicious!! What?! No! His body is just PLAIN. Swear! After I walked out on him which I always do; I pick up the phone and call the security like I always do.


"Yes, Minji"


Eh? She frowned at the phone as she inspects it for any possible hidden technology that can spy her, "How did you know, it’s me?"


"You call in my office like .. Every day. So, what's up? Anything new?"


"Sir, that ert is exposing his body again. In broad daylight. Eek! What if the kids saw him? What will happen to them? Omo. They're too young to see something as horrible as this",  Minji said continuously without any hindrance, that words is already planted in her *innocent* brain, if you're saying the same thing every day then I bet you'll be able to blurt it all out in one breathe, like what she's doing right now.


"Kids? We don't have kids from your floor"


"What? There is. Duh? Sir, come on. Just kicked him out of the building and everybody will be happy." Especially her. he-he.


"There is no kids in that floor and the floor above and below it. So, the kids that your concern is, the kids from the ground?" Minji said her short yes, "Minji, you're on 8th floor .. Kids won't see him unless they have these binoculars eyes" She heard him sighing. why is it when her reason is just in her mind, it sounded reasonable?


"But Sir, he's bad for the image of this building. He need to go away, you know?"


"If you two just make up and kiss then maybe I'm not having this problem.. Like every day. I feel like I have kids that always need to be disciplined. I'll give him a call" 


She said her goodbyes and breathes deeply. His ertness is going overboard already. Like seriously?! What a bad model for the kids. Minji peeked at the balcony to check if he's still there. He's not. Good. She sat on one of the chair there and decided to read the book she's currently reading entitled, "The More You Hate, The More You ..Hate?!". It was fun to read, honestly. (Shamelessly, promoting it here kkk~)


She's in the middle of giggling when got interrupted because apparently someone decided to give her an early shower by splashing water unto her. What the?! Cold. Cold. Cold!! She instantly stood up to find the culprit to kick its face but she doesn't need to tire herself looking for it because another bucket of water was thrown to her face together with the plastic mug that unfortunately hit her head. Crap.


"Is it cold?"


"KIM JONG IN!!"


"Ha?! A ert, eh?" He grins at her, "Now, You can really say that I'm a ert" His eyes lowered on her chest area which she followed. Her eyes shot wide open when her bra is now visible on everybody's eyes, thanks to this ert.


"e!!"


"Whoa. I'm a e now? I'm just a ert a while ago according to Mr. Lee, so I upgraded eh?" Amusement is allover his face, why is he handsome when grinning like a cat?


"You piece of crap. Urgh. e!! I'm going to call 911"


"How did I become a e? We're in the same age, Minji" Jong In said on a matter of fact tone.


"I'm still four days younger than you. So, this is still e"


Loud laughter was heard from his side, did he just laughed at my expense?! "You'll regret this"


"Yeah. Yeah." He waves his hand as if dismissing what she just said. "Don't be late with throwing a shirt in my balcony, okay?"


"!!"


 


"So, how's your morning? Anything new?" Chaerin asked her always grumpy friend, Minji who's as usual glaring at Kai who's just peacefully playing around with its friends.


"He throws a water on me" Chaerin gave her a questioning look, "together with its plastic mug that hit my head" and that made her friends laughed at her. Great. What a bunch of friend I have, laughing at my unfortunate. Psh.


"Seriously, that feud between you and Kai was fun. It's like both of you are toddlers with attention deficit"


"It’s been what? A couple of years?" Bommie nodded at Dara's statement, Yep. It’s been two years since Kai made fun of her. They're civilized before with each other. Aigoo. But she admit she liked him before but now? With all that he did? Not going to happen. No chance. Na ah. Nada.


"Whatever. He’s just an annoying piece of crap."


 


"What is this?" She asked the security when she saw the lobby turnig into a small stage. 


"The head security decided to make you and Kai settle your early morning problem." She just stares at the guard like he have a third head, "The other neighbors got always disturbed with all the yelling and bickering. So, Mr. Lee wants you and Kai to compete by singing and dancing" Yep. They both can dance and sing beautifully. Their own respective friends always praise their ability. Sing and dance?! Sure. Though she can't fully understand why they choose this kind of settlement.


"If I win? Jong In will move out?" I asked hopefully.


"Not going to happen sweet cakes!" Then a hand is now on her shoulder. 


She glared at him, "Move.away.your.hand"


"Seungri hyung said that if you win, I'll move out to another room. Beside you, I think?!" He smiled. "But If I win, you need to stop calling and complaining about my y body"


"What the?! Beside me? Are you insane? And who said your have a y body?"


"Oh, cupcake.. You did. Can't you remember that you told me once that I have y body way long long before when we're still close" and he winks. He WINKS!! Oh brother, my heart is in chaos. The hell?


"If I win, you'll move out but not with the apartment beside me!"


"Sure. Sure. Apple pie" He pulled her closer and nuzzled his head to her hair. 


She harshly removes his hands and glared at him, "You ert. Stop calling me with all that foods name. Disgusting"


The competition between them started, she beat him on the Singing portion and he beat her on Dance part. He do some tricks that only boys are capable of doing, he just flip at the stage. Now, they're on their final stage. Sing and Dance together. He performed first and man; I tell you he's amazing. Hot even. Gee!! When it’s her turn now, she gave all her best to win, not eager to make him move out but dance with all her passion. She always loves dancing but her parents always thought that it’s just her past time hobby. She was concentrating with her moves when she felt her heels broke off. What the?! She's in the corner of the stage, she's going to fall. She's going to -- 

 

"Damn. Minji, if you really want me out of that apartment. You don't need to injure your ankle." Is what Minji first heard when she regained her consciousness but decided not to open her eyes, Kai is saying something and she needed to hear it.


"You really are beautiful" She felt a hand caressing her face, what?


"Why can't you just confess to her?" Is that Chaerin? What confess?


"I can't. He hates my guts"


"Then wear those frame shirts" What frame shirts??


"What are you talking about?" She heard Kai asked again.


"Oh come on, I'm not Chanyeol's girl if he's not sharing his secret to me." It's Dara. "The shirts that she threw at your balcony.. You made them framed and pile it in your extra room while the shirts she left at your doorstep have its own closet. You even compiled them according to when she gave it and based on what ChanChan told me, you even put date to their plastics"


He did that?! Why?


"Minji, you can open your eyes now. I know you're already awake.. like 3 minutes ago" Bommie bust her. Busted! She slowly opens her eyes and instantly saw Kai worried face. Eh? What did I miss?


"I love you" Whoa?!


"Ya!! Kim Jong In .. You can't just say I love you to the girl you like, you know" It’s Kris, Chaerin's man. "Especially if she just woke up. you'll confused the poor kid."


She blinks. Blink. Blink. "Eh?"


"I like you since the day I saw you moving-in in the apartment. Your sweat looks good on you, weird I know. You made me mesmerized with your features. Since then, I started to admire you secretly but you never gave me your attention. You smiled and nod at me once in a while but I'm not contented with that. I want to talk to you" Kai scratch its head and she notice they're alone now. When did they leave them? "I even tease you about you nonexistent love life but you just glared at me and ignored me. Then, one time you finally noticed me. When I walked out in the balcony without wearing shirt; You talked to me that time! Though you shouted right in front of me but it's fine, we're cool. So, since then.. I always walked out to the balcony when I know you're hanging out in your balcony"


"Oh? You made all that things?" He nodded. "You're not showing off your body?"


"Oh, sweet cakes I did. I always show off my body if its only you who can see" He removes his shirt to backed up the words he just said .. O-kay, He have body that is worth showing off for then he suddenly lifted her from her bed and made her to stand on her own but she can't stand alone right now, her right ankle hurts so she need his support to keep her in balance but he's playing around. Damn it. Holding only her right hand he moves away, she doesn’t have anything to lean on. He smiled, "So, can I court you?"


"What?"


"You don't have any choice you know because if you said no then, I'll leave you here without any support"


"What the?!" His hold is gradually loosening, "Yaa~~ Okay. Okay. You can court me"


He instantly went near her and lifts her up, bridal style. She placed her hand around his neck, "I know you always have a hot on me. You're just too shy to admit it" and by that she hit him in his shoulder, with his grinning face, "So, can I kiss you now?"


"Wear your shirt first?!"


 


"I didn't know showing off your body can be inherited to?"


"What do you mean?" Fifty years old Jong In asked his wife.


"Looked at our son, playing, singing and dancing without a shirt on.."


Jong In shifted his gaze back to the television as they watched their son's replay special concert documentary. 'Kim Youngbae' a.k.a 'Taeyang' is a member of one of the most popular boy group in South Korea 'Big Bang' is their eldest son. Jong In grinned when he saw his son tore off it's shirt to show off it's abs and splashed water from his head to flow down to his body. And boy, he's son looked hot in ladies eyes. "I agree to you now, MinMin. Showing off abs is a genetic thing in our family." They're youngest, 'Bobby' a.k.a 'Jiwon' who is also under the same company as he's hyung have this habit of walking around half too.


Minji sighed deeply, "I think I better start giving them a shirt as a gift during special occasion, right?" Jong In laughed, his wife have really this dislike toward men walking around half .


"Sure, whatever makes you comfortable MinMin."


Minji sighed again, "You're the reason why I hate seeing half man. You silly my hot half- neighbor"


 

"Appreciate little things"

 


 

Family picture :))

 

 

Thank you so much! ^^

 

- YukiNashreen ^0^