Start of Something New

It's You ..

 

 

"A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret"

 

 

 

Characters: Park Chanyeol & Sandara Park
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Date Posted : July, 04, 2014

 


 

"Start of Something New"

 


The loud music coming from the huge loudspeaker is starting to annoy Dara. It’s just too loud, it’s not her kind of music. I stomped my feet repeatedly, throwing tantrums. I still can't believe that I'm in a party that host by the popular hot male from senior class. Well, If you have friends that is in a relationship with those kind of rare guys then it’s not that hard to be here.


My friends Chaerin and Minji are in a relationship with them, Chaerin with the cold guy personality hunk Kris while Minji with the hot-body-six-packed-abs named Kai. I've been friends with them since middle school and it's still a mystery how we clicked to one another though we have other friend name Bommie. You see, the four of us have opposite personality; Bommie and I are more on conservative-nerdie kind of ladies while the other two are the badass-gangster-y ladies. 


Before I forgot, my name is Sandara Park. Junior student at YGSM Academy and belonged to the simple-normal-average students of the academy. I'm quite an asocial from other people; I didn't mean to say that I'm a loner. I'm just comfortable around with the people that accepted me for who I am.


Bommie is in abroad right now pursuing her studies that's why I'm left here with the other two. They started to re-style the way I dress myself and I'm slowly loving it. Bommie and me loves to sleepover in each other’s home when one night while we were in the middle of storytelling about guys, Bommie suddenly hold my hands and smiled widely, very widely that I got suspicious. Of course, I feel weird because I feel like I'm not going to like her next words that I'm sure is out of this world idea. She told me that I need to find a man that is suitable with my weird personality.


"When you found someone that you like, kiss him on the lips" Bommie stated like were just talking about the weather. Kiss him where?! So, I just stared at her to give her a hint that I'm not amuse from her crazy idea.


"What?! Are you out of your mind?"


"Come on, it's not that hard to do. You know, you just need to walked toward the guy and kiss him"


"You’re insane"


Yes, I know the idea is just plain stupid but when she started to bat her damn eyelashes, pouted her lips and gave her those puppy eyes that is really really cute and don't forget my fear to see her unleash her Bominator persona, so I said yes. I know, I know my decision was impulsive but what can I do? Well, anyway before she left to United State just a couple of months ago; she made me to promise to fulfill our agreement. I was about to protest when out of nowhere she showed me my Tamtammie, what the?! She dollnap it. What a criminal she is, a DOLLNAPER !!


The reason why I'm explaining this to you? It’s because I found the guy that I think I like, it only took me a three full minute of staring at him to finally admit that I'm attracted to this guy. For the sake of my doll, I will do this. I sincerely thanked the couple of red cups that I drink a while ago to boost my confident and fill my almost empty courage container.


When I'm sure that my courage container is almost full, I took a very deep breath (If that's possible) and started to walked across the pile of people dancing (More like being a worm that pour with salt) to the guy that I think I like, don't get me wrong but alcohol can really change you in a matter of few shots, can really make you confident.


Mr. I-Think-I-Like walked out from the room and went unto the balcony to look up and stared at the millions of star in the night sky. My mom once told me that the stars you see in the night sky are angels hanging around watching and guiding us people down here in earth. I believed her though until I enrolled 'Astronomy' as one of my elective subject just to filled up the required units; damn truth.


Well anyway, his hands we're holding the railing of the balcony and seem in he's in a deep thought. He looked like one of the leading man in a drama movie that is about to jump. As I walk nearer to him and finally stands behind him, I didn't waste time. I tap his shoulder and once his facing me, I grab using my two small hands the back of his neck and pulled him down towards me; the next thing I do? I kissed him. Yep, I really did.


It was supposed to be just a peck on the lips but he pulled me closer when I'm about to pulled away. He placed his right hand securely on my waist and the other on my neck. The nerve of this guy?! How dare him !!


When I felt that his hold loosened up I stepped back and look at his face. Damn, his hot with capital H-O-T !! I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips once more then walked out of the balcony not forgetting to lock him there.


Who knows, he might follow me and that will surely complicate things furthermore. I'm not being conceited but my mom always told me that I'm a beautiful young lady, Goddess even but I wonder why she always said that every time I'm upset or I'm in my major tantrums and once again, I believed her.


As I locked him, I still made sure that he have something to keep him warm from the cold weather and there is a .. Is that a rug? Hm. Whatever, he's a warm blooded human being; He can survive.


I walked out of the apartment and called Minji informing her that my head hurts and I'm already heading home. That's not a lie, my head really hurts and my heart .. It beats fast that I thought it will fall off out of my body and started to run away from me.


"Ya !! I'm going to hunt you down !!" A baritone voice echoed across the parking lot. I look up, Oh ! It's him that looks like a .. Hm, weird-pitiful-puppy that didn't even looked cute. Hunt me down? What is him, a hunter? Haha. That's corny. Whatever.


"Good luck with that" Dara can't help but smirk.


I bet he'll have a hard time looking for me; I looked very different tonight; from baggy shirts, normal pants and sneakers to fitted black sleeveless blouse with a ribbon hanging around my neck but not straining me, of course; then a tight skirt 3 inches above my knee and a pump shoes. Punk huh? Thanks to Chae and Minji.


My older brother, Sanghyun is an overprotective male specie who always treated me like a toddler and always remind me that, "You can't date someone unless you’re married" like WTF? Is he suggesting me to play around or just don't want me to date and just grow old alone? Hm. 


 

 

Today, I'm a slave of laziness and spend my free day being with my one true love; Bimbi, my ever loyal bed. He never fail to comfort me and give me this feeling that I belonged here with no judgement; In the bed together with Fifi & Lowie (my pillows), Blankie and TamTammie if Bom didn't dollnapped it !!


I'm in the middle of cooing my bed because he felt betrayed when I left him a while ago to go to bathroom and he seemed to be an understanding bed, he welcomed me with all his mattress but our loving time got interrupted when someone decided to press the doorbell and play with it, so impatient. Aish ! Bimbi will get mad at me again, Aigoo !

 

With heavy hearts together with stomping my feet with annoyance, I decided to be away again with my dear bed. When I opened the door, the guy I kissed at the party is standing right in front of me, grinning. My heart falls off out of my body.

 

Damn ! I blinked but when I open my eyes, there's no one in there. Did my eyes play pranked on me for being closed most of the day? Geez. Everyone seems grumpy today but before anything else, please help me find my heart that fell out off of my body awhile ago. 

 

No. Forget that damn heart who run away from me because I'm sure I'm not going to need it for a while. I'm not imagining things because Mr. I-Think-I-Like once again is in front of me. What the?! I'm about to close the door because I'm seriously pissed at my body parts playing prank on me but the door is not closing. Eh?


A hand pushes it and again for a million of time, he's in front of me. My brain is really genius because he really looked real, Oh! He smiled then said, "I found you" with a smile tugging from his lips that slowly turn to a grin.


"And now that I finally found you, I'm here to take back what you stole from me" and before I can react, he crash his lips with mine.

 

" YA !! PARK CHANYEOL .. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER?!"

 


 


"Darong aaaa~~ " The ever loud Bommie said or yelled? Their going to meet at the 'Lexia Cafe' after months of not seeing each other. Skype is not enough for them. Unfortunately, Chaerin and Minji is not available because of their possessive boyfriend's.  


"You're too loud" 


"Duh? I'm always this loud and besides I heard something about you.."


Dara blinked innocently, "What is it?"


"You finally have a boyfriend!! And he's a varsity player!!"


"So, you've done your own research eh?"


"Of course. Duh? So, when are you planning to let him meet me? How did you even meet him?"


"I fulfilled our promise."


"You kissed him?! Before the two of you become a couple?"


"Yeah and imagined my brother's face when he saw it personally. Gee!! I got locked up for five minutes. The torture !!"


"At least, you're got to kissed him first. That's no-" Bom words we're halted when someone outside the cafe caught her attention, Dara followed her friend's gaze and saw a very good looking man, almost look like a girl. So cute and beautiful.


The next thing she saw was Bom next to the beautiful guy and now, she tap the guy's shoulder to maybe caught it's attention. The moment the guy turned, Bommie did something that made Dara lowered her gaze.


Bommie kissed the guy .. In the middle of the public place. After a good number of second passed, Dara looked up again just to see Bommie smirking at her and utter, "My turn"

 


THE END

 



ONE. "Do not promise when you're happy"

TWO. "When you are angry. do not respond"

THREE. Do not decide when you're sad"


 

Disclaimer: This story is inspired by the Filipino TVDrama trailer entitled "My Destiny". Any similarities with other fan fiction are purely coincidence. The content of this story is purely imagination, thanks to my creative brain.

 

UPVOTE. LEAVE A COMMENT . SUBSCRIBE

 

THANK YOU !!