BAEKHYUN ( waiting for you)

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were out on a business trip for 2 weeks leaving your boyfriend, Baekhyun, home alone. You were supposed to stay for another week but your boss let you go home. You were planning to surprise him. You quietly unlocked the door and stepped in leaving your shoes in front of the door.

"Ah ~" you hear Baekhyun moan from your room which made you furious.

He was cheating on you, on your bed. But then you heard something else.

"Ah _________~" you heard him moan. You wanted to burst out in laughter but you also didn't want to disturb him. You looked through the small crack in the door to see Baekhyun pumping himself. His eyes were closed as he bit his lip. You were slightly and you soon found your hand making it's way down towards your own womanhood. Your hand found it's way into your as you yourself. You bit your lips trying to muffle the pleasure that you got from your own fingers.

"Baekhyun-ah" you then moaned. Your free hand covered your mouth. You saw Baekhyun making his way over to the door. He opened it.

"__________?" He said in disbelief.

"Did you-"

"Yes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter