XUIMIN (your mine)

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were pushed up against the wall roughly because Xuimin was jealous that Luhan was always by your side. He felt like you liked him but that wasn't the case.

Luhan had been just a kind, loving and caring to his hyungs jagiya he didn't mean for it to come off as if he like her and vice versa. He just wants to be nice poilte you he had no idea it look like in a romantic way.

Luhan had been taken aback by his hyungs sudden outburst. But little did Luhan know that Xuimin is biting his tongue all this time. He had had enough and it started like this.....

/EARLIER/

It was a celebration of you and Xuimins 1 year Xuimin had invited all of his friends to see you guys. The restaurant that Xuimin booked was beautiful and you were happy that you had a lucky guy like him.

Most of EXO was here accept, Tao, Kris, Luhan and Sehun.

Beakhyun and Chanyeol moaned and complained at the lack of their presence they were hungry and wanted to eat.

"Finally!" Beakhyun shouted as the four settled down in the empty seats in various places. Tao and kris sat side by side in two empty chairs at the end. And sehun ended up sitting with Kai and kings in the middle. Luhan looked around only to see the only seat opened.

On the other side of you.

Xuimin felt stiff as he sat down next to you jealousy rising.

You oblivious smiled at luhan and asked him about his day. While Xuimin carefully listen and tried to calm himself. Xuimin was hoping one of the other members ended up sitting next you, not Luhan.

“Chukahaeyo." Luhan smiled at you. Everyone else was in their own conversations. Xuimin was half in a conversation with baekhyun and chanyeol, while also still listening to you and Luhan.

"Gamsa Luhan-ah."

The waitress arrived with the drinks and your face lit up at the orange juice you were about to receive. Setting it down you and luhan and xuimins drinks first she made her way towards the other members.

Luhan went to pick up his drink, but instead it slipped out his hand and all over your lap.

"________! Man!" he quickly grabbed napkins and hesitated, but then started to clean up your legs. Most of it was in your area and his finger brushed across it makes you feel hot and bothered. Everyone watched baekhyun and chanyeol were laughing.

Xuimin he was furious and his last straw was.

The drink, it had spilled from your down and all of it was in a puddle of your . After luhan had cleaned that up from that area he hesitantly dabbed your . Your face turned red. And the members watched in amusing. Xuimin stood up furiously and pulled you behind him.

Luhan looked up the napkins still in his hands, looking up at his Hyung confused.

"Neo michoseo???!!!"

"Hyung.. -"

"Why are you touching her inappropriately?" Xuimin said furiously.

"I...I didn't-"

"Yes, you did!" Xuimin tried to go at him. sehun go up it a swift and grabbed Xuimin back away from his luhan Hyung. Luhan stood up and the restaurant suddenly got quiet....

Sehun roughly dragged Xuimin out the entrance. You cried as you followed them, Xuimin was scaring you.

Xuimin got out his grasp and walked off. Leaving you and sehun by the entrance door.

You looked at sehun and he grabbed you in a hug. "It’s okay Noona go follow him. See what's going on. Honestly, I knew this would happen soon."

You hesitated at his answer, you didn't know whether you should stay and ask sehun what he meant or follow Xuimin.

But you ended up following Xuimin instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter