CHEN (childhood best friend)

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and your childhood friend, Kim Jongdae, otherwise known as Chen by his fans do everything together. Ever since preschool when you two first met you've slept over together, hung out together, did hw together, and even showered together, well you both didn't mind considering you were only 7.

Unfortunately chen has gotten busier and busier these past months with promotions and schedules and you also noticed yourself recently developing feelings for him, but there was no way you could tell him that.

Right now, you both rented out a small, comfy apartment together for the duration of college because you both couldn't afford your own.

You had just woken up and it was around 10 am. You went downstairs to eat some breakfast and then you blasted your favorite song from EXO, Overdose. "...Igeon Overdose!" You sang while attempting to dance. When you were turned around and singing you didn't see Chen enter the house and but a suitcase down.

"Guess who?" A soft, smooth manly voice cooed to you.

You recognized that voice immediately, "Jongdae!!" You screamed turning around and hugging him.

"Did ya miss me?" He asked cheekily.

"Of course I did. How can I not miss my best friend? I thought you were still out promoting though..." You said giving him a questioning glance.

"Ah yes. But manager hyung said that all of the members can take a few days off and I want to spend these days with you." He said beaming.

You turned away and blushed at his last sentence. Regaining your cool you lead him upstairs to his bedroom so he could unpack a few things.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Chen asked when he closed the last drawer.

"Sure, I've got nothin better to do." Chen gets out his iPad before tapping on the Truth or Dare app.

"Um... Jongdae, this is truth or dare." You said pointing to the top of the screen.

"Oh, well.., all the more fun." He says giving you a sly smirk.

"Okay _____ truth or dare?"

"Truth," you say and tap on a truth card and Chen reads it aloud. "Would you be willing to have with a person of the opposite gender as you that is currently in the same room as you?"

"Well, we do everything together anyway... So I guess..." You say a bit flustered but still trying to hide your true feelings.

"Truth or dare?" You ask Chen.

"Dare."

You tapped on the dare card and recited what it said, "Strip off any clothing below your waistline and do 10 jumping jacks."

Chen acknowledged your words with a nod and remo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter