LUHAN

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan..." you said seductively in his ear. "Yes?" He answers still watching over the food cuz he was cooking. "you don't think we will be eating the dinner you made..." "Why?" he asks as he turned around to face you. Widening his eyes like D.O's eyes as he saw you in my bra and thong. His eyes immediately changed in to those lustful eyes as he locked his lips. His monster getting bigger and bigger. you walked forward and kissed him and walked away. Instinctively he followed you up the stairs that led to your room. you walked inside and slipped into the sheets. In less than 10seconds, the door opened and the sheets covering you  were pulled off and you  felt cold air meet against your skin. Of course the person who did that was the person who you  was trying to seduce since he was cooking, Luhan. you pulled him by his collar and pushed him to the bed. you took off your bra and thong and threw it on the floor. you  unbuckled Luhan's pants and pulled it down with his boxers. Immediately, his monster sprung up. you  climbed up to his chest to take off his blouse. you saw his rock-hard abs and your my lips.he   saw you your lips so he asked you  "Like what you see?" you  nodded your head furiously and started his abs and down to his rock-hard thighs (due to soccer playing) only avoiding his monster. "Stop teasing..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter