KAI requested

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love.

Kai never knew what that felt like.

He only knew how to .

His motto was: love, just .

Yea sadly He had been hurt before, but that shouldn't of made him shut love completely out.

Not everyone was the same.

You.

You have been hurt just a much as kai but you seemed to always give your all when it came to loving someone. You knew you needed to stop giving your self completely to someone because you always got hurt.

Just like nice guys finish last.

Girls do too.

And that there,was one of the number one reasons you needed to stop right there.

Your last boyfriend dumped you.

For you best friend.

And she dumped him for kim jongin. Aka kai.

Kai.

He was a player.

You hated him.

He didnt know you existed.

Suprisingly.

The word should of got around by now.

Dont you think?

Who wouldn't of known kris wu dumped you just like that with a snap of a finger. He got what he wanted and left.

Which brings us back to .

It was always about .

Why couldn't it be about love?

***

***

***

Yeaaaaaaaah. There you were again crying in the bathroom stall again. You couldn't help it.

Your feelings were still hurt.

" me harder." Your noises and heavy breathing.

You put your hand on you mouth and tried to stop the sobbing. You didn't want who ever who was having know you were here. How akward would that be.

"Babe im going to . " the girl said.

"Me too."he grunted.

Kris?

It was kris right it had to be.

You cried harder.

What a coincidence.

The one you were crying for having with someone else in the same room as you.

The sob came out and they stopped.

" someone is in here." They hurried and you ran out.

You stoped and you turned around to walk the other way towards where you were supposed to be...but..

"__________?" He said recognizing you as the one in the bathroom.

The girl came out and it was the one who he cheated on you with.who was supposed to be currently dating kim jongin, who clearly was getting cheated on as of a few minutes ago.

You quickly wipped a tear that was going down your cheek.

And she looked at you rolled her eyes and bid kris a goodbye telling kris she was heading to class. But not untill she gave you a disgusted look. After giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Really?

.

.

Kris turned back to you.

Great now he has seen what a mess you still were. You weren't fine like everyone told him you were.

"Hi." You tried to gain some confidence.

You didn't want to go down completely.

"Why were....are...whats wro-" he was stuttering. For why? What you had was gone and he clearly moved on, so why was he acting as if he cared?

You walked past him.

"___________, wait." Wait for what? More heart breaks no thanks.

"Leave me alone."

And that was the last time you spoke to kris that semester.

***

***

***

Kyrstal jung kais girlfriend looked at him. "I love you babe with all my heart and soul your the only one I look at."

Kai knew better not to fall for her but he would be lying if he said he didn't love her. She wasn't hard to love and you could sense her loyalty. She had a past but she seemed to grow out of it.

"I love you too babe." And he kissed her good, hard, passionate.

And there you were witnessing it all.

That ! You thought.

You felt bad for kim jongin. Just like you felt bad for your self. And it had you thinking. .should I warn him?

***

***

***

A week went by and you didn't know how to approach the situation but this s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter