BAEKHYUN DRUNK IN LOVE

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

Baekhyun was sitting down on the couch. The lust in his eyes was evident, and he was nervous as you were crawling up to him on the floor. You two had gone out with everyone and you had gotten completely drunk and absurd. He was the only one really sober enough to take you home, all the other guys were drunk as and your best friend had to help them home as well.

He had never see a side of you like this you were usually composed and conservative so to see you act like this was new to him.  You weren't really aware of the events that were going on right now, you were just in your own little world, under the substances that you had drank on end. You didn't know what you were doing and in the morning, you were probably not going to remember anything at all.

Which kind of made Baekhyun more nervous, if you didn't remember how was he going to tell you? And wouldn't this be considered taking advantage. He didn't want to take advantage of you especially since he knew that if you were in your right mind you wouldn't be acting the way your acting and coming on to him like the way you were.

As you crawled up to him you tripped and kind of fell into his lamp making him jump at the contact and making you laugh in the process. Baekhyun looked at you with wide eyes as you tiled your head up to him and made kissing motions. Did you want to kiss him? Should he do it back? Baekhyun shook his head and tried to shake the thought out. No, he shouldn't.

Now you were standing on your knees and you had put your whole torso on his crotch leaning up to him your arms on either side of him. Baekhyun didn't know if it was you being on him in this way or the way your cleavage hanged out your dress that made him so hard. But just know he was hard. Very hard.

"what's wrong baekie," you said looking at his horrified expression, in this horrifying situation. What was he going to do? what was he supposed to do? It was hard enough trying to will himself to not touch you as much as it was to touch you. If that had made any sense at all.

And that's why he lost it right here. This is where it all went to . All his morals.

You had got back down on the floor. Baekhyun staring intently at you. You had laughed a little and laid your head on his lap as you laughed and played. Baekhyun on the other hand, had all the air in the room in, as your mouth was so many inches from his .

Strained.

That's how Baekhyun felt right now, and he felt obligated that this was his cue to leave. But when he tried to get up," Oppa I want to your ." Was the dirtiest words he ever heard come out your mouth. 

You had pushed him down causing him to groan. He when you unbuckled his belt. He stopped you. "I don't think we should do this right now." He pleaded but you didn't want to hear that the drunk you wanted to do what she wanted to do and that's what you were going to do. his .

You had pulled him out and your eyes became wide. Baekhyun just stared his hands at his sides not able to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter