LUHAN(welcome home)

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hadn't spoken to luhan in about 3 weeks now you were getting worried. He usually calls you at least one a week if not everyday. You hated him being in Korea without you. But you supported his career.

There was a knock at the door.

Getting up you opened the door to your apartment,  and there he was puffy eyed and week looking.

"Omo luhan, guerdae-isso?" You asked him whats wrong.

He looked at you not stepping in. "I I did it I filled a lawsuit against Sm." At this point your eyes bugged out your head you knew how Sm treated your boyfriend and you would always threaten to fly out there to tell them your piece of mind.

"Omo jinjja." You said in the most shocked you had ever been.

You were surprised you hadn't known considering you always kept tabs on Sm.

"Dae I just did it two days ago." Two days! Two whole days and you hadn't known.

You grabbed him in the apartment and he weekly followed you sat him down on the couch. You grabbed his face in his hands. Tears started b pouring out of him.

"Yah luhan, your OK babe your OK." He shook his head in your hands. "Yes you are baby you've always been strong my deer." You continue he looked down and tears poured out his eyes again. He looked back up and your heart broke.

The entertainment business killed him bit by bit. Pieces to pieces and it pissed you off. Where was your strong Lu Han? dead that's Where.  SM killed him.

Your eyes started to tear up looking at the broken human In front of you.

"How are you feeling?" It was stupid because you knew of everything. But it was still respectful to ask. His eyes continued to pour in front of you.

"Your the first person to ask that since this." Now that, broke your heart.

"What the ! " you exploded and you went for your phone. You were about to cuss some of the members out but luhan stopped you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter