CHANYEOL-BREAKING BOUNDRIES

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

paring: park chanyeol / park chanyeol x reader

genre: 

word count:3.9k

summary: this is what happens when you break the barrier of friendship for love.

notes: this is a , please be old enough to read. no triggers in this .

 

Today 11:45 PM

Yah, Yeol I’m kind of drunk.

Chanyeol looked at his screen and panic ran throw his veins. He was concerned because when you got drunk, you got drunk. He thought of all the possibilities that could happen to you when you were drunk. He was scared. You were his best friend and he was concerned about you and your wellbeing that was all right? He didn’t love you or anything. This wasn’t because he loved you. This is what he liked to tell himself so he would step out of line with you.

An imaginative came to mind of a guy touching you and kissing you, him laying you down on a bed-

Today 11:49 PM

yah where are you?!

No, he wasn’t going to have that, even if your feelings weren’t returned. Chanyeol loved you. He told you last year and you never said it back. Chanyeol had accepted the fact that you both we just friends but Chanyeol was still a guy who had eyes for you and only you, so with that came jealousy. Something Chanyeol wasn’t too keen on admitting - but it couldn’t be helped. Loving you made him this way.

He tried not to step on your toes too much, giving you space. Not showing any affection towards you just so you were completely comfortable. Things had gone back to normal after his confession and you both had forgot about it. At least that’s what you thought. Chanyeol still remembered the day his heart broke laying out all his feelings on the table for you only to be met with silence. He felt stupid and worthless and you would never know that.

He waited for your reply back and five minutes went by and he was getting anxious. He needed to come get you before anything bad happened.

Today 11:54 PM

I’m downtown.

What?! Why were you downtown?! You better not have went to that club you were talking about the other day! Why would you be so reckless and leave by yourself? Accepting the fact that you did go when Chanyeol told you you shouldn’t – without replying Chanyeol grabbed his coat and keys and made his way to you. In the car he was speeding. Why were you down downtown by yourself? What was wrong with you?! He was angry because downtown was a scary place at night for someone like you. Someone he loved. You could at least have called him to go with you.

“Aish,” he came to a red light. He hit the steering wheel. Why was he hitting every red light there was like it was nothing? How annoying.

His phone dinged.

Today 12:10 AM

oppa come get me I don’t feel so good. I drunk way too much.

What you didn’t know was that he was already on his way. He through his phone to the passenger seat and when the light turned green he sped off.

-

Exo’luxion

Chanyeol looked at the sign of the club. Why were you always going to the worse places? He had heard about this place-  it was a club but it was also a home to one of the most powerful gangs in Seoul. Not many knew- but Chanyeol had his connections. Well ex connections considered the fact that he used to be part of that gang. Exo. Something he would never let you know. He would always protect you from his past. His horrible painful past.

He sighed at stood in line.

ID please. The two familiar boys asked him.

One’s name was Johnny, the other Lucas. They smirked at the ex-gang member. Chanyeol glared. They must be so satisfied to see me around their vicinities again. It’s like a treat to a dog. Chanyeol thought.

 

Chanyeol handed him his ID and the bouncers looked at him and then looked at the iD then again. He gave it back to Chanyeol moving out his way so he could pass him. Chanyeol snatched the ID because they knew who he was they were playing games.

"Enjoy the new place,” lucas smirked.

“You’ll like it better than the last,” Johnny finished.

As Chanyeol made his way into the club, ignoring those annoying idiots- he noticed it was crowded with sweaty body’s and loud people. He didn’t see you though it was kind of hard to in the dark with so many people at once. He pulled out his phone texting you immediately.

Today 12:27 AM

where are you I’m here.

He out his phone back in his pocket to attempt to find you. He made his way through the crowd looking out of place in sweatpants and a pullover.

So, this is the new place they got? Chanyeol thought. He scuffed in annoyance. He couldn’t help but look at their new spot. It was hard to miss that is was more luxurious than the last. He wondered where the hangout was located. This place looked like a club and hotel all in one.

Everyone looked too drunk to even know how obnoxious and loud they were being. Chanyeol instantly getting annoyed had to push some girls off him who were trying to lure him in by touching him. Even over the music some people were loud. What Chanyeol didn’t understand was why you liked places like these. You went alone every time and since he came to love you it worried him. He didn’t want nothing to happen to you.

He looked for you some more going towards the bar leaving the dance floor and there you were some blonde hair guy was next to you chatting you up. He watched for a second to see his intentions. Sehun’s intentions. Of course, it would be that trying to get you to go home with him.

The man had his hand at the small of your back and you laughed at whatever he was saying. Instant jealousy rose through his being but what set him off was when he caught your attention and the guy slipped something in your drink.

Same old bastard. Chanyeol thought.

Chanyeol quickly walked to you grabbing your hand him making eye contact with the man.

“Sehun, this is Chanyeol.” You said startled by him.

“Hi,” Sehun smirked. He knew who he was. All too well.

“ off,” Chanyeol said. Your eyes knitted together in embarrassment from your friend to your other newly mad friend.

“Chanyeol calm down he saved me from a guy trying to roofie me.”

Chanyeol laughed, “oh really so he could do it himself,” Chanyeol spat.

Sehun didn’t break character. “Man I don’t know what you’re talking about have you been drinking?” He paused. “Chanyeol.”

“No, I haven’t been drinking you ing . Don’t ever touch y/n again.”

“What is she your girlfriend?” Sehun laughed.

“Matter of fact she is,” You looked at Chanyeol and your mouth dropped open.

“Y/n this is a joke right are you really with this skinny child, a weak-minded boy?” letting go of you Chanyeol punched Sehun in the face two times and the glass of yours he spiked chanyeol hit him in the head with it.

Everyone started to focus on the ruckus in the back at the bar and they crowded around you.

Sehun grabbed him by his sweat shirt and started in on Chanyeol’s face they both falling to the floor. Sehun’s blood dropped from his head and onto Chanyeols shirt.

You panicked and tried to grab sehun  off of  Chanyeol but it was no use. He was too heavy. The security guards came in an instant later and they grabbed Chanyeol and others grabbed Sehun you following after. Amongst them was the two bouncers you seen by the door. The really attractive ones. You remember looking at the name tags but the only one you could remember was Lucas.

The guards made sure they both kept their distance. “Sehun calm down,” the bouncers said, “he’s not worth it!” they all said as if they were in the knowing of one another.

“I ing never could stand him!” Sehun spat. Chanyeol glared at him and before another fight could break out two other bouncers that were from inside grabbed Chanyeol.

“Go home!” The guards that was holding Chanyeol names were Baekhyun and Kai- as Sehun looked like he wanted to take Chanyeol the second the guard let him go.

Sehun had got a few on Chanyeol and his mouth was bleeding but that was it other than some little cuts on his face. Sehun looked at Chanyeol them both going at it with hatred and eye contact. Finally, sehun left first disappearing down the street and the guards let Chanyeol go aggressively, “go home.”

Chanyeol gave them this look and you didn’t like it bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter