XIUMIN YOUR MINE P2

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon figuring out luhan had a thing for you made things awkward no only between you but between him and xuimin. You weren't allowed to speak to luhan on group outing and what not.

Everyone thought it was just ridiculous. They felt as if xiumin over exaggerated, so what if luhan had a thing for you they knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt xiumin and luhan as well.

But sometimes things have to happen.

Mabey out of curiously.

Or maybe just to rebel.

Seriously. Xiumin had no right to treat luhan the way he has for the last couple months since you anniversary. And you were sick of it.

You missed him. He was your best friend. This no talking to him thing was taking a toll on you so you called him. More like drunk diald.

"Yah. Luhan ah why did you let him tear us apart?" You said drunkenly into the phone. "If you cared enough about me you wouldn't of let this happen."

Luhan was half asleep when he picked up. He didnt even know who he was talking to at first.

"Mwo?" He replied.

"Your stupid you know that? Pa-booooo. You should've never left my side just because xiumin ordered you to."

Fully awake now." Hey you're stupid for letting a man control you! Im not the only one at fault here!" Luhan yelled at you. He was just so tired of being blamed about everything when it had to deal with you.

"Yah! Dont yell at me you know its all you? If you really loved me why did you leave me?" You suddenly started crying and friend to friend boundaries were broken. It wasn't so friendly anymore, emotions were used and words were said that they shouldn't have been said.

"Haji ma, don't cry _____ -ah"

"I cant i miss you so much! I'm calling you late while he is sleeping because i couldn't help it. Its been 3 months since we actually talked. Why havent you reached out to me?" You said crying in the bathroom floor."

"Don't drink anymore please." Luhan said realising how drunk you are. he had no idea you felt like this.

"Luhan i can't stop i need you. Oppa come me. Make love to me."

Luhan was quiet on the other line. Why. Why would you say that. Those words making him hard instantly.

"Oppa please, please i need you." You cried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter