LAY (lets play doctor)

S OF EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were goofing around with your childish boyfriend Lay. You played good cop bad cop with your stuffed animals and hosted small tea parties. It made you laugh because he was older than your own Oppa and he acted younger than you. However, you couldn't deny that it was adorable the way he would play around like a baby.

"Hey we should play doctor. I call being the doctor." Lay says.

You could see the smirk creeping onto his face. You could tell where this was going. Lay wasn't the type to be like that. You wanted to see where he could go with this.

"I want to be the doctor this time." You pout.

"Come lay on the nursing table." He says motioning the kitchen table. You climb onto the kitchen table and lay on it.

"Say Ahh!" He says.

You do as he says.

"Looks normal. I think I should check some other areas now. Like your s to make sure you have no diseases."

You can sense the lust in his voice. You sit up and he pulls of your shirt. He in clips your bra and makes you lay back down. He s your s. You bite your lip throwing your head back. "Hmm they seem a little lifeless." He says poking your s.

He on your right and you moan. He pulls off to see both of your s hard.

"Much better". He takes off his shirt and his pants so that he was left on his Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter