Chapter 8

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed by. Soon enough we got lockers. Mine was on the very end of the hall. I already marked it. It was an accident though. Scratching it with my nail, I removed the black paint a little making the locker mine. Next to that, Himchan and I were always kind of fighting. A couple of days ago, we yelled at each other so much that we don’t even talk now. On the other hand, Daehyun and I were getting closer and closer. When it’s lunch time, he always waits me by the locker and we go together. After our little hang outs, he walks me home and so on. He was the second person to know what I’ve done on the masked ball. Somehow I killed time waiting to find who is my beautiful stranger. I missed, longed to know who he is. Having only memories, I always sighed when I thought about it.

At the end something happened that no one really expected. One day, while we were staying after school together, everyone kind of separated. The important thing was that Zelo and Chaerin were sitting next to each other on the well known bleachers. They were having fun like never before. Everyone could notice that by the amount of laughter coming from there. Then Chaerin took out her camera and started to take pictures of him, her and them together.

“What a retarder photo”, Chaerin shouted out after taking a picture of them together

“Let me see” Zelo tried to look

“No way!” she was moving the camera away

“Don’t be like that” Zelo was leaning more to her.

And then, boom! They kissed. What looked impossible, became very possible. Who didn’t believe, they could have came to the bleachers. I’m talking from the first hand. When I was them kissing, I rubbed my eyes twice, just to be sure.

“I can’t believe it”, Minah stole the sentence from my mouth

Those two broke the kiss, their cheeks slightly red.

“Chaerin, Minah and I are going home so I just wanted to say bye”, I said while trying to control my smile

“I didn’t know he was this cute”, she whispered to me and soon got back to Zelo.

“They look so cute together!” Minah commented as we walked home and I only nodded, feeling happy that both of them found their masked ball princes. Daehyun nodded along, his arm locked with mine. Minah took a glance on it but shook her head. Both of them kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter