Chapter 14

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The view during the day of Seoul is surely amazing just like the night one. December’s wind was blowing, making me shiver but yet enjoy the feeling more. It’s winter time. I was sitting on the old fence, looking at the sky as the clouds passed by, some birds flying away to the south. It’s that time of the year. Somehow I wished I was a cloud then. It only flies around, doing nothing, worrying about nothing. I chuckled at my silly jealously. My stomach growled, making me sigh. I’m missing another lunch time, another chance to actually talk to him. Almost two weeks passed from that little confession, if you can call it that way. Why was I still hiding away? Why wasn’t I doing anything? Everyone told me I should try. But not everyone saw the look in his eyes when words couldn’t come out of my mouth. I sighed, closing my eyes to enjoy the silence while I still have a chance.

“Is it okay if I sit down?” a voice snapped me out of my relaxing thoughts as I turned around

“Yes, of course” I answered, my voice a bit cracking.

He sat on the old fence next to me. His eyes were fixed on the sky, just like mine was before. I took that little chance to once again look at his face. His flawless, white skin, his pump, pink lips, his soft, shiny hair. Those were all just some out of many features of this perfect boy sitting next to me. The wind blew again, making me slightly shiver and the boy turned his gaze at me this time. He took off his coat, putting it around me and our hands brushed. His warm one on my cold one.

“Your hands are cold. Are you cold?” Himchan’s voice was full of warmness

“No, no…” I trailed off just like that night, “my hands are always like this”

Himchan sighed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter