Chapter 12

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Monday I had to go back to school. Everything was normal as always. Chaerin was acting like she ate the whole jar of Nutella while Minah was all joking around. Even I was okay, secretly hoping I won’t see Himchan since I promised I’ll talk to him. Only if I had some courage to walk over to him but I still was a hopeless case. On the other side of the hallway, four girls were leaning on their lockers. They talked and checked everyone out. The girls just waited for a chance to humiliate someone there, in front of everyone. In the school no one really knew Himchan and I had something, so I shrugged the thought about that gossip off.

Suddenly I felt someone push me inside the rest room. I landed on the cold floor, my books getting out of my hands. I lifted my head up and saw them, staring down on me with eyes full of hate.

“It all happened because of you!”

“If it wasn’t for your fancy we wouldn’t be in such state!”

“God, how can you even be popular? You look pathetic!”

They said, anger filled their voice as they stepped closer. I saw one stepping back, allowing the other to step really close to me, only a few centimeters away.

“So this is the tramp I’ve been dumped for?” Jessica said, flipping her long hair

“It’s not my fault” I said but soon enough a hand went to my face

“Shut up!” she slapped me once more, “if you even come near my Himchan, you’ll regret the first day you stepped into this school!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter